Past Event - Storytelling

♛ ℳidnight Hollow University ♛ - OPEN NOW! COME JOIN US! LATE HALLOWEEN EVENT IN PROGRESS! WE NEED OUR WOLVES!

THE Gathering - Story By Ruby House

 

 

S

Story

“Chaerin decide to organise a hunt for all wolves since she was one of the Apha’s she had decided to go to the forest early and wait for everyone in the clearing. She left her dorm and began to enter the forest shifting into wolf form revealing her red eyes and brown\grey fur once she arrives she finds a tree stump and sits down a few moments later signalling her fellow wolves that she had arrived at the clearing and is waiting for them.

The moon shone brightly on the night that Chaerin had called for a group hunt. The alphas, betas and omega's all together, their meeting place was by the first larger space before you reached the plains. Chaerin stood among the other Alpha's of the Ruby Dorm, watching the wolves gather in the clearing. The moon was now high in the night sky when she stood from her position to talk. She stopped herself though, seeing the last of the wolves show up.

“It was close to midnight when Sooyoung went into the forest. She had changed into her wolf form. Her white fur shone in the light of the moon. She ran deeper into the woods, where she found the others of her dorm. She barked to alert them that she had arrived. “Sorry for being late.” She grunted and looked at each of them. Her eyes found Chaerin and she bowed her head slightly.

Junhong was also late and he need to be at the pack hunt so he slips out the Ruby House and into the woods changing into his wolf form in mid run he took on four legs his russet brown fur turned sliver in the moon light he comes to the pack circle and he notice how small he was compared to the rest of the pack but he slid in next to Sooyoung pawing at the ground in front of him as a way to say sorry "Sorry for being late" he grunted just like Sooyoung did moments before he looked around at everyone taking in the colors of their furs and how much bigger they were than him.

“I…” Tiffany walked leisurely to the clearing in the forest where the werewolves of the Ruby Dorm were gathering. Looking up at the moon to check the time she came to the realization that it was close to midnight. Nearing the clearing she took to her wolf form. Walking into the clearing on all four legs, her bright gold eyes swept the area taking in its surroundings. Seeing the other wolves she gave a slight huff wondering if anybody else was going to show up late. Seeing Sooyoung her tail began to sway from left to right, walking past the other wolf she brushed her tail along the girls side, giving her welcome before carrying on to her spot outside of the pack circles. Taking her spot, she sat down on an upturned rock watching the event unfold from afar.

Jongin looked as the others finally decided to join them. He let out a sigh and looked around. “Is everyone here?” His eyes went from Junhong to Sooyoung, then from Seunghyun to Tiffany, Woohyung and Junhong. “Let's go then.” He turned his gaze to Chaerin.

Chaerin nodded as she looked at the wolves gathered. “We will hunt on the plains tonight.” She grunted and jumped off the higher rock Jongin and herself where standing on. They ran over the plains and slowed down when they saw a herd of deer. “Divide and Conquer.” Chaerin growled softly and she looked at the other wolves. “I'll distract them with two others, Jongin you take the other four and wait for my signal.”

“It’s nearly time!” Sooyeon jumped up and down as she stared up at the night sky.

“Jongin gave a silent nod and he looked at Sooyoung, Seunghyun, Woohyung and Junhong and nodded. “Let's go,” he said and went to the bushes so they could run passed the deer without them noticing. Chaerin watched the deer as Tiffany looked out in the distance watching the other wolves’ movements. She grunted to Chaerin and glanced at her, “They’re in position and ready to go.”

““Let's go.” Chaerin growled and slowly ran forward with Tiffany beside her. “Tiffany, I want you to branch off to the right. Keep the herd in a tight formation it’ll make it easier for us,” Chaerin barked her orders to Tiffany, watching the other wolf run off towards the right following the orders given to her.

Jongin turned to his four wolves giving them their orders, “Just like Chaerin said divide and conquer, take down whatever you can.” Turning back to watch the herd he saw Chaerin and Tiffany running towards it. He heard Chaerin howl as the chase began, he watched the two wolves work together as a team for a few seconds before barking, “Let’s go.” Jongin ran out of the forest right in front of the deer with his wolves.

“I’m so ing late,” Boa swore to herself as she broke out in a run across the plains. Seeing the other wolves in sight she slowed down in awe watching the 7 wolves work together. Boa picked up the pace again wanting to be a part of it all. She howled to alert the other wolves of her presence before jumping into the fray of things.

Chaerin didn’t bother to give her attention to the new wolf that arrived, figuring out that it was Boa showing up late. Seeing the other wolves come out hiding, she howled in excitement her settling on the biggest buck of the herd as said herd split up. Giving chase Chaerin caught up with the buck easily enough.

Tiffany saw the other wolves join and she grinned wolfishly finally happy that she didn’t have any more orders to follow. She let her senses over take her as her eyes flared a dangerous green. Her eyes zeroed in on the fastest deer of the herd and hoped that it would offer a challenge. Upping her speed she gave chase and followed the deer into the forest.

Jongin chased after a buck with Junhong, he saw how the small wolf was having some trouble keeping up with the rest of them. “Junhong go left and chase the deer towards me,” he barked to the smaller wolf, veering to the right slightly before charging at the deer when he saw Junhong chase it his way. Jumping into the air he tackled it into the ground and bit into its neck, killing the buck quickly. Jongin pulled back from his kill and grinned at Junhong, “You did good pup.”

Woohyun chased after a random deer not bothering to pick one, wolves don’t pick what they hunt they go for what they have. Coming up behind a deer he barked viciously snapping at the hind legs of the deer bringing it down. Watching the deer trip he slowed down and bit the deer’s neck ending its pain quickly. He grinned victoriously looking up from his kill, looking around seeing that everybody had caught a deer for themselves.

Seunghyun looked up from his meal no longer hearing any of the wolves running around. ‘Well this is nice,’ he thought to himself, he was definitely liking the university more and more with the time he spent here. He had decided that this hunt was much better than the ones he ever went on with his other pack… Seunghyun went back to his meal with the feeling of finally being accepted by his fellow pack members.

Tiffany came back to the plains and the pack with the deer draped across her back. She had her head raised high, proud that she had caught the doe she was chasing. She dropped her prey on the outskirts of the semi pack circle that was formed earlier and took her place on a patch of grass. The moonlight reflected off her silver fur, giving it a bluish tint as she laid down eating her freshly caught meal.

Chaerin slid in beside Jongin watching the pack eat with a smile. It looked like the gathering was a great idea after all; maybe it would have to become a monthly thing. Lifting her head she began to howl, the others joining in with her soon after. The sound of howling was the only thing that could be heard for the next few minutes, the cry of a successful hunt.

THE PARTY - STORY BY SAPPHIRE HOUSE

 

 

S

Story

Time: October 31st, XXII

The lights dimmed. The maroon red curtains that covered the tall windows that ran their lengths up the walls were pulled back, allowing for the moonlight to shine through, the only light that illuminated the hall. Tonight was the Halloween party, a party generously done by Sapphire house, for Sapphire house of course. And everything was in place. The hall was graciously decorated. From the ceiling draped black bats that hung on fish wire, making them seem like they were truly floating on air. The walls were invaded by an army spiders of different sizes. Webs hung from the corners, stretching onto the walls. Snap. Suddenly, the row of pumpkin lanterns lining the walls lit up. Baekhyun smiled slightly as the flame flickered furiously creating haunting cast shadows against any surface they touched. Who knew elemental manipulation had it's uses in parties? Skulls, lizards and witch potions littered the tables along with the delicate refreshments. Everything was perfect.

The bell chimed 12, signalling the beginning of the party. Minho strolled in leisurely in his simple vampire costume, donning a small, confident smirk. Byunghun and Yura entered the room arm-in-arm, arriving as Morticia and Gomez from the Adam’s family. Smiles were plastered on their faces as they proceed to the refreshment table. Soon after, the rest of the Sapphire house started filing in. D.O., Yonghee and Chanhee stumbled in as Squirtle, Pikachu, and Charmander. Krystal and Hamin dressed as Cinderella and Prince Charming respectively. Jiho, Luhan and Daehyun fitted in black suits as the famed Men in Black. Yukwon wore a slick butler suit as he came into the hall as Sebastian. Hyosung arrived in a tight black leather one piece, looking spot on like Catwoman. G.NA as Marylin Manroe. Sounds of laughter rang through hall and conversations filled the room, eerie music playing throughout. Pop. A bottle was opened, and the sweet aroma of blood filled the room, silencing everyone. Baekhyun poured the sweet delicacy into the crystal wine cups and had them distributed to everyone.

“A toast,” Byunghun said as he lifted his glass, Baekhyun giving him a knowing smile, “to the university!” Everyone raised their glasses and cheered before letting the velvet liquid slid down their throats. Krystal walked up a few set of stairs before lifting glass once more.

““And a toast to the head master and head mistress,” her voice rang through the hall, “for allowing us to be accepted into this world no matter what we are!”

Another round to cheers was heard and another round of beverage consumption. The party resumed to its chatting and dancing. Baekhyun strolled around to make sure everyone was enjoying themselves, all the while ensuring that plates were full, and glasses were plenty. He smiled at the success of the party. It had been well done.