Best Friends and Then Some -YooChun, Pt.1

KPop Oneshots: On The Random III {Closed!}

You and Yoochun have been best friends for two years now since you moved to South Korea. He let you call him Micky since your Korean wasn't all that great, but on occassion when you fussed him you called him by his real name, to let him know you were serious. The two of you talked about pretty much everything and did everything that best friends do together. You were both fond of each other and even JaeJoong and Junsu could tell the two of you were basically inseparable. But recently things slowed down between you and Micky, mainly due to his acting career and you were busy teaching. Every blue moon he'd call to catch up and check up on you, and it would be back to work for both of you.

About a month ago you received word that your grandmother had been going for checkups and had a series of treatments done since her cancer returned. According to your mother, nothing had improved. You became worried but did not let it consume your life at the moment as you had students to teach and lessons to prepare daily. Two weeks later your mom called and said your grandmother was in the hospital, but it was to treat the minor bronchitis. Another two weeks passed and you were busy in the middle of class when your mother called again and said your grandmother was back in the hospital, but this time, things got worse.

You took off for the rest of the month to see about your grandmother, until her passing. Micky called that same day and you cried over the phone, wishing he was there to console you. You returned to South Korea after the funeral, going back to work. It wasn't until a week later when you had a surprise visitor at the school. The school day was over and you were putting papers away, getting ready to go home. That was when you heard the classroom door being opened and there stood Micky, his usual grin on his face as he waved at you. "Micky!" You exclaimed, running over to him and hugging him. He hugged you tight, chuckling softly. "It's been a while," He nodded. "Yes it has," you agreed, letting him go.

"I missed you," you admitted, clasping your hands together. "I'm sorry I haven't been around, it gets crazy, being an entertainer and all. I'm sorry I couldn't be there when your grandmother passed. I wish I could've been...."He sighed, rubbing his neck. "It's okay Mick, you're here now, and that's all that matters." You shook your head, offering a small smile. He chuckled, looking around. "So, you're all done with class right? Why don't we go to our usual spot and hang out?" You smiled, nodding. "Sure, let me get my things and we'll go." So after getting the rest of your belongings, the two of you headed to the usual spot, which was actually his apartment. It was spic and span as usual, and had a scent of freshness. To this day you still don't know what the scent is.

"Are you hungry? I can order some takeout," He said, grabbing his house phone. You sat on the couch for a moment, debating on weather or not you should let him spoil you. "Sure, why not?" You shrugged, stretching in your spot. "Let me guess, your usual sweet and sour pork?" Micky chuckled. "You know it~" You grinned, relaxing. Once Micky got off the phone he the thermostat, seeing as it was pretty chilly in the apartment. "So, how's the new drama going?" You asked, crossing your legs. "I haven't started it yet," he chuckled, sitting next to you. So the two of you talked and joked around, and when the takeout came the two of you decided to watch a movie, curled up under blankets on the couch as usual.

The movie became boring for you and you yawned, turning and burying your face into Micky's chest. He chuckled, smoothing out your hair. "Are you tired?" he asked. "I'm tired and I'm done with this movie," You replied, your voice muffled in his chest. He smiled, turning the tv completely off and wrapped his arms around you, closing his eyes. Slowly, your lifted your head up to rest your chin on his chest. You quietly admired him, and there was something about him that just seemed so-attractive to you. You wondered what it would be like to be more than just Micky's friend, if he would treat you even more special than the way he's always been doing. You wondered what it would be like to kiss him, to feel his body pressed against yours as the two of you made love....

His eyes opened.

And they were looking straight at you.

You blinked, suddenly blushing and was completely unaware of it. "_________, why are you blushing?" He blinked. Your eyes widened and you opened your mouth to speak, but you were unsure of what to say, so instead you closed it back and buried your face back into his chest in embarassment. Micky simply chuckled, lifting your head up so he could see your face. "I've never seen you blush before, but it sure looks pretty on you." He winked. "Mick~" You whined, covering your cheeks. He chuckled once more before closing his eyes again. You bit your lip, knowing you had a chance and if you didn't take it now you would never know. So you took a few breaths before moving in closer, ever so slightly brushing your lips against his. His eyes shot open and he looked down to see what you were doing.

You pulled away, fully aware that he had his eyes on you as you looked up to see his reaction. "I'm sorry Micky...I shouldn't have done that." You spoke softly as you lowered your eyes, getting ready to climb off of him. But he grabbed your arm and stopped you, pulling you close to him once again. Without a word, he took your face in his hands and kissed you passionately, and you readily responded. One hand slid down to your waist as the other rested on the nape of your neck, his lips moving slowly against yours. Your hands rested on his shoulders as your lips moved with his, feeling your face getting hotter with each passing minute. He soon pulled away, catching his breath. "Well, I'm not curious about that anymore," he admitted, smiling as he caught his breath.

You smiled back, feeling relieved that you weren't the only one. "Is there nothing else?" You tilted your head. Micky thought for a moment and you began to panic internally. "I don't think so, why?" He asked. "Nothing, I was just curious." You lied. You knew if you told him that you were curious about having with him, it could possibly lead to a road block in the friendship. "_________-ah, tell me," Micky poked your sides. "I just did," You protested, lying even more. He tightens his arms around you, making sure you can't move. "Tell me and I will release you," he glares playfully. "Micky, you're hurting me!" You whine, trying to wiggle out of his grip. "The sooner you tell me the sooner I let go," He grins. "I want you, is that too much to ask?!" You shout. Micky blinks in shock, his arms slithering back to their sides. You bit your lip, frowning. "I guess it was..." you got up off of him.

To Be Continued....