No Boyfriends Allowed! -VIXX

KPop Oneshots: On The Random III {Closed!}

Requested by: 4niaLOL!


Today was the day that HyunJoong was going to introduce her boyfriend to VIXX oppas. "Jagi, are you sure they will like me?" asked Kenji. "I'm sure baby, they will love you!" HyunJoong giggled. "If you say so..." Kenji sighed. HyunJoong took his hand and walked with him to VIXX's dorm. She couldn't wait to hear what they had to say.

-VIXX Dorm-

The members were just lazing around a bit since they had time off today. Hongbin was busy cleaning and getting the other members to clean, while Leo was trying to figure out what he was going to cook for dinner that night. Ken was in the middle of watching One Piece while Hyuk was watching Naruto, N was staring at the group phone while Ravi was working on composing. Soon enough, the buzzer rang and Hongbin was closest to the door, so he answered it. "Oh, HyunJoongie, you're here!" He smiled his dimple smile, soon noticing the guy behind you. Before he could ask, the rest of the members rushed over to the door, followed by Leo, who casually walked over.

"HyunJoongie~ Who is that?" Ken blinked, pointing to Kenji. "Oh, everyone, this is my boyfriend Kenji~" HyunJoong smiled, clinging to her boyfriend's arm. All of the members faces dropped, except Leo, who stood there wide eyed in surprise.

-10 Minutes Later After Some Explaining-

"Aniya, Aniya, Aniya, I will not allow this!" N shook his head, his motherly side taking over. Ken was in agreement with him, being the ajumma that he is. "How long have you two been together? What's her favorite color? What's her favorite movie?" Hyuk asked, as if Kenji was a criminal and had been brought down to the police station for interrogation. Kenji quickly answered these things, which surprised the members. "What's her favorite song? What's her favorite food?"Hyuk asked, interrogating again. Kenji answered her favorite food but not her favorite song. "Aha! Her favorite song is Hush by A-Pink! He is not fit to be with you!" Hyuk declared unanimously. "What kind of boyfriend are you that you don't know her favorite song? Huh?" Ken asked, nearly getting into Kenji's face.

Kenji blinked, backing up a bit. "Aigoo...I was sure you all would accept Kenji..." HyunJoong pouted cutely. "We're sorry HyunJoongie, we just want to make sure you are happy." Ravi nodded. "I am happy, I really love Kenji~," She smiled, batting her lashes at Kenji. Kenji blushed, rubbing his neck sheepishly. "Wah, so cute~!" Hongbin smiled. "Yah, you are not helping this situation, go back to cleaning!" N said demandingly. Hongbin scowled at him before leaving to finish cleaning the dorm. "VIXX oppas, please accept Kenji, he's a really good boyfriend. And if he misbehaves, then you can do whatever you want to him." HyunJoong nodded. "Okay, but you can't take it back." Ken replied. "Deal!" HyunJoong agreed. "That means you can't mess up Kenji, or you will have to answer to us." Hyuk said, folding his arms.

"Arasseo," Kenji nodded. "Thank you oppas, thank you!" HyunJoong squealed, crushing both N and Ken in a hug before Hyuk and Ravi. Leo was heading towards the kitchen but she managed to back hug him before he completely disappeared. Hongbin had just stepped out of Ravi's room, when HyunJoong tackled him and hugged him tightly. "Well, we're going now, see you later!" She waved as she took Kenji's hand and swiftly dragged him out the dorm. "Aigoo, our dongsaeng is something else..." N chuckled. The members returned to what they were doing, happy that their dongsaeng found someone to love.