Baekhyun

EXO One Shot Collection: EXO as vampires

It was halloween tonight, and Baekhyun was on his way to a halloween party at some girls house as he was hoping to find his next victim. Baekhyun was walking down the road towards the girls house, the crisp air smacking him in the face. It was chilly out tonight, but not as cold as Baekhyun's skin so he couldn't feel it. He was 'dressed up' as a vampire, as it was the best costume he could think of seeing as he already was one. Baekhyun really detested the whole idea of halloween; he found it took the piss out of the supernatural and quite frankly it was an absolute joke. He was only out because it was the perfect opportunity to drain some humans without being spotted; a crowded party full of young people dressed as supernatural creatures and s.

He was wearing a long cloak the colour of coal; a white, blood-stained shirt; 'fake' fangs; black trousers and his hair was scruffy and face pale as usual. He strolled up to the pathway of the house the party was being held in, his cloak blowing in the gentle yet arcitc breeze. He raised his hand and took the knocker then proceeded to knock on the door which had a decorative skeleton taped to it. The door was opened by a young girl dressed as a cat, whiskers drawn on her face in eyeliner. Typical. This was one of the reasons he hated halloween, girls dressed as animals. 

"Hey, I love your costume, you look so... hot" the girl battered he eyelids at Baekhyun. Great, just what I needed he thought. 

"Umm... thanks, you don't look so bad yourself" Baekhyun decided to play along as if he got close enough he would be able to drain her later.

"Come in, I'll get you a drink" the girl walked inside the house, Baekhyun following her whilst checking her out from behind as she moved. The girl led him to the kitchen where the smell of alcohol intoxicated his lungs, he could barely smell the vigorous scent of human blood. The girl poured herself and Baekhyun a drink and tried to look seductive as she swayed back over there with the cups, but he just wasnt interested. All he wanted was her sweet blood. 

"So I'm Hana, and you are?" the girl asked him.

"Baekhyun" he replied, staring her straight in the eye. "You're very beautiful" Baekhyun felt sick flirting with her, but she had a nice figure so maybe he could use her before he killed her.

"Thanks" Hana tried to stare charmingly at Baekhyun but it just wasn't working. She looked incredibly drunk and probably didn't have a clue what she was doing, so that made her an even better victim. 

Baekhyun moved in closer to her and placed his cup on the side so he could rest that hand on her waist. The only way he could get himself through this was by thinking of how luscsious her blood would taste. Hana forced herself even closer to him, he could smell the alcohol emitting from her breath. This wasn't going to be fun for him. Baekhyun moved his face in closer to hers, their lips almost touching. He was about to kiss her when she interrupted.

"Maybe we should take this upstairs, it's very crowded here" Hana whispered. Baekhyun just nodded and let the girl take his hand in her own then pull him up the stairs as he trailed behind her. They got to the end of the corridor and stopped at a door. Hana opened the door and pushed Baekhyun into the room.

"Are you sure we should be in here?" Baekyun asked her, he didn't to leave the dead body in the wrong place.

"Yeah, it's my room". Perfect he thought to himself.

He only smirked then walked over to her, his hand regaining contact with her waist and the other the side of her warm face. He moved his lips in and pressed them against hers gently. He started to kiss her slowly, but then she started to fasten her pace, depening the kiss. All Baekhyun could taste was the alcohol she had been drinking and it didn't taste good. He carried on though, waiting for the right moment. He too fastened the pace of the kiss, giving the impression he was enjoying himself. Hana raised her right arm slowly and begun to run her hands through Baekhyun's soft, scruffy, brown hair. His hair was soon a mess, her hands just ruffling it all up leaving knots behind. Baekhyun pulled his lips away first, seeing an opportunity to get this done quick. He moved his lips down to her neck and started leaving a trail of kisses. He paused, breathing slowly onto her flesh, readying his fangs. He pierced her skin with the sharp canines, tearing through her flesh neatly with two small holes. He began to slurp up the crimson, burning liqud making him feel alive. Adrenaline pumped through him, the taste sending him wild. He drank faster and faster, just wanting to finish the job. His hand covered the whole time to stop people from hearing her scream until finally she flopped in his arms heavily, her neck drooping and blank eyes staring up at the ceiling. He dropped her body to the floor carelessly, drops pf blood falling to the carpet by her neck, making it turn a light shade of red rather than its regular cream colour. He looked down at the dead girl, and chuckled at his work. Her neck was bloodied and torn apart, the inside of her flesh on show. Baekhyun took a handkerchief from the top pocket of his shirt and wiped the blood away from his face so he didnt leave a trace, then he placed the cloth in his back trouser pocket. He would discard it later.

Baekhyun strode towards the bedroom door and opened it quietly. He walked out of the room and back down the corridor, staring at the wooden floor. Not looking where he was going he bumped into an average sized girl with long, golden brown hair. He looked up to see a truly beautiful girl smiling at him.

"Um, hi" the girl said to him. "Sorry for bumping into you" she blushed and looked down at her feet.

"Don't apologise it was my fault" he replied.

"So, what are you doing up here?" she asked him.

"Er" Baekhyun tried to think up a lie, "I just finished using the bathroom" he quickly answered, trying not to seem obvious he was lying.

"That's just where I was about to go" the girl giggled slightly, her cheeks rising as she smirked.

Baekhyun had never seen such a pretty human before, he was struggling to comprehend the idea that he might be in love. She had the most gorgeous smile, and big, chocolate eyes with long lashes. Her cheeks were flushing pink slightly and she had a light cover of make-up on. From her costume she appeared to be dressed as some sort of angel or goddess and she certainly had the beauty of one.

"I'm Baekhyun by the way"

"I'm Min Hee" 

"What a pretty name, very fitting. Perhaps when you're done in the bathroom we could go have a drink together" Baekhyun suggested.

"Sure, I'd love to".

A/N: hey I hope you all enjoyed this chapter :) comment below who's oneshot you want next :)