Suho

EXO One Shot Collection: EXO as vampires

The colossal silvery moon hung high up in the somber sky. Suho was all alone in the gloomy woods, the tall trees soaring up above Suho's head, the branches each looking like a crooked hand, waititng to swoop down and grab him. He paced around, his shoes crushing the leaves as he walked. Crunch. Crunch. Crunch. Everything was silent, except the incoherent sounds of the trees swaying in the almost still breeze. Suddenly, Suho smelled something. Blood. Human blood. He hadn't even drained an animal in over a week, and the smell was more than appetizing. He followed the scent at vamp speed, dashing through the darkened woods, the wind sweeping through his silky dark brown hair. 

He stopped himself when he found the souce of the aroma. There, in the middle of a scary forest, stood an average sized girl with long, light brown hair that glistened under the moonlight. She looked even more delicious than she smelled. She was wearing a white flowing dress that came down to her knees and hugged her waist perfectly. Suho crept slowly up to her, knowing there was no turning back now. She was going to die. He was stood directly behind her, his face just milimeters from her neck when she noticed him and spun quickly. 

"Just stay still. This won't hurt...alot" Suho felt a searing pain as his fangs forced themselves out, his gums felt as if they were aflame. He sped towards the girl taking her by surprise and within a matter of seconds his fangs were submerged into her neck. She was screaming for help, but there was no one around. Still Suho covered on the off chance someone did hear. He couldn't risk it. Thirty seconds later and the poor girl was lying, dead, on the disheveled ground. Her eyes were staring blankly and her skin was the palest white. Looking at her face gave Suho the creeps. He had to get out of here and whatever happened he could never tell the others he did this. They would be furious, especially Kris. 

Before he had the chance to get out, a girl that looked very similar to the one he just killed appared from the clearing in the nearest trees. She had the same long brown hair and was roughly the same height, but was dressed completely differently. This girl was wearing blue jeans and a baggy knitted jumper and was carrying a backpack on one shoulder. She stared at Suho not expecting to find anyone here except her sister. Suho thought he was seeing double, but then realised they must be related. This one was much prettier though, and that had nothing to do with the fact the other one was dead, although that did add to it. He wanted to press his lips up against hers and kiss her passionately, but he knew given the circumstances that would be inapropriate.  It took her a while to notice her sister lying stone cold dead on the floor. She pushed Suho aside and ran towards her sisters body, she was unstable from all the panic and fell on the floor next to the other girl. Suho walked calmly over to the two girls.

"Did you do this?!" the girl demanded, seeing the blood still smeared across Suho's mouth. Suho didn't know what to see. Reality punched him in the face and he came to the realisation of what he had done. He hadn't just drained someone of their blood, he had killed someone and that had consequences. He could just run away now, but what good would that do? He couldn't lie, looking at his face it was obvious he had done this. How would he explain to her what had happened?  He can't just tell people what he is, people generally don't like blood- demons. Too many thoughts were running through his head all at once and it was making him dizzy. "Excuse me? I said did you do this?!" the girl asked for a second time, starting to grow impatient now. She wasn't sure how to react to everything. "Are you are cannibal or something? Why the hell would you do this?!" she was now yelling the questions at him, clearly loosing her cool. But can you blame her?

"Yes, I did this. And no, I'm not a cannibal" Suho replied, as coolly as the situation would allow. 

"Then what the hell are you?" she was screaming now. Suho didn't have a clue how to reply to her.

"You wouldn't believe me if I told you".

"Try me" the girl was challenging him now and he didn't like it. He was confused, should he just tell her? She wouldn't believe him anyway and would call the police saying a phycopath killed her sister.

"I'm...I'm a vampire"

A/N: Sorry this one ended on a bit of a cliffhanger but I couldn't think of a way she would forgive him after he killed her sister, comment below who you want next and I'll write the one that gets the most coments :)