Kris

EXO One Shot Collection: EXO as vampires

Kris was so fed up of the others. He was their leader and they should show him more respect. He knew he had to cool down otherwise he would end up starting a fight with one of them...again. The sky was as black as coal out and the moon was the only light source for miles. At night, they all liked to hide out in the forest so they wouldn't be tempted to drain any humans of their blood, Kris couldn't start being like that again. Whenever he tries to sleep, as soon as his eyelids clamp shut he sees all of the dead bodies from his victims, just laying in a pile, blank eyes staring at him. Kris was having flashbacks just thinking about it, and didn't realise how far he had walked. He only noticed when he heard a female voice and looked up from the concrete ground to find a petite girl, hitting her car bonnet and cursing at it. She must've broken down out here in the middle of nowhere.

For some reason Kris found himself walking towards her even though he knew he should just turn around and go back to the others. As he got closer he could smell the coppery scent of her delicious blood. She smelled so good to him, it made his throat burn and he almost drained her of her blood right there and then. But then something snapped inside him, telling him not to do it. He was acting strangely and the girl must have noticed. When he found the strength to look at her, she was staring at him like the freak he was. 

"Umm...are you alright?" the small girl asked Kris.

He didn't know what to say or if he could say anything. He just stared back at her, she was so beautiful that she seemed to be shining on this dark and dreary night. She was a lot shorter than Kris with long, wavy dirty blonde hair and big brown eyes with the lonest eyelashes he had seen on anyone. Undoubtedly she was the prettiest girl he had ever come across in his entire vampire life. The guys would be so jealous.

"Hello? I said are you okay?" she asked looking slightly frightened as he had been staring at her for about 3 minutes now, not saying a word. No wonder she was a little creeped out. Although he was freaking her out, she was intrigued by him. She could tell there was something very different about him, but she couldn't quite grasp what it was. He was tall and handsome with very manly features and the moonlight was reflecting off of his light blonde hair. He had a bad-boy look about him, and she liked that.

"Err, yeah, I'm fine. I was more worried about you, thats why I came over" he said stuttering between words. He felt nervous around her, that was a mixture of trying to control his vampire instincts and the fact she was so incredibly beautiful.

"Well I'm fine thank you, my car just broke down and I was trying to see if I can fix it but so far it's been hopeless...if you don't mind me asking, what are you doing walking around alone in the middle of nowhere at 12am?" she was curious as the whole idea seemed very weird. He was definitely mysterious and that made her want to know more about him. There was something so thrilling about a mysterious man revealing her secrets to him. 

"I just...I needed some fresh air. Anyway don't worry about me, you know it's dangerous for a pretty girl like you to be out here alone in the dark. You never know what kind of dangers are out here" by dangers of course Kris was talking about himself. He was the only thing putting her in danger yet he couldn't seem to tear himself away.

"y-you think I'm pretty?" the girl asked, blushing at the hard ground. Kris nodded and then reached out and grabbed her feeble hand. She shivered as he did so, his touch was icy cold like nothing she had ever felt before. She pulled her hand away in shock and the cold feeling started travelling up her arm making her shudder. "You're hands are freezing" she remarked. 

"I'm sorry, it's really cold out" Kris replied. "Do you think maybe I could get your number? So we could meet again" he asked hesitantly.

"Yeah sure" she smiled radiantly up at him and he handed her his phone so she could put her number in it. Kris thanked her and said he'd call later before walking off down the road. When he was sure he was out of sight he went speeding through the woods at vamp speed. He loved the feeling of running so fast that everything around him was a blur, the wind whisking though his hair with such a force. He ran all the way back to the others and went straight to his room and locked the door.

He pulled his phone out of his jacket pocket and dialled her number. He stared at his phone for a while before pressing call.

"This is it".

A/N: hello :) I hoped you all liked this chapter, it's the first supernatural thing I've written so I'm sorry if it's not very good. Comment below who's oneshot you want next and I'll write the one that gets the most comments