Chapter 22

I'm not crazy!

"You do realize that we'll have to do this every week." Chanyeol slowly crouched down and let Baekhyun off his shoulders, then looked up at the pictures of all the flowers Chanyeol had gotten him, whether they were the nice bouquets from the florist in town, the small and simple bunches from the supermarket or daisies he picked from the back garden.

"I love the flowers you get for me though." Baekhyun gave a small smile and gently the petals of the red roses Chanyeol bought him that afternoon.
I can hear my heart melting.
Chanyeol realized how whenever he was with Baekhyun there'd be a stupidly wide grin plastered on his face, which somehow miraculously didn't creep Baekhyun out.

"Baekhyun..." Chanyeol placed his hands on Baekhyun's shoulders and turned him so he was facing him directly.
He gently drew him closer, then leaned down and-

"AYO WASSSUUUUUUUUUUP I HEARD YOU HAVE PICTURES ON YOUR WALL NOW!!!"
WTF Krease. I thought you were my wingman. I trusted youuuuu.

"Oh. Sorry. Were you about to make out?" Kris asked, holding Tao behind him, who looked completely obviously to anything going on.
Groan.
Chanyeol sighed and let go of Baekhyun, and promptly face palmed himself.

"Baekhyunie hyung~" Tao quickly ran out from behind Kris and grabbed Baekhyun, nuzzling his hair and cradling him.
Chanyeol took the opportunity to take his sharpie and jab Kris in the lower back.

"Ow! What the hell was that-"

"You tell Baekie about that picture and remember, you'll be rocking your kicks with ." Chanyeol hissed, waving the sharpie in his hand threateningly.

"Okay, dude, chill. Backstabbing is not my style anyway." Kris snorted, then joined Baekhyun and Tao in front of their picture wall.

"Ge Ge! Look! They even have us on their wall!" Tao pointed at a picture of Kris and Tao took together with matching husky plushies in their arms.

"Nice. Ah, I remember this photo, you had elf ears from a young age." Kris snickered at a photo of Chanyeol in his cot, his abnormally big ears visibly bigger than usual from the angle it was taken.
I thought backstabbing wasn't your style.

"Awww Chanyeolie hyung, you were so cute!" Tao giggled with Baekhyun, and Kris looked smugly at Chanyeol.
Chanyeol silently pinched Kris's backside and whispered "" in his ear.

"Oh, er... Yeah, he was really popular in elementary school. The girls loved his ears. After I moved to Canada of course, because I used to get all the ladies."
Not helpful but okay, you're trying.
Tao and Baekhyun nodded and made "not bad" faces at Chanyeol before moving onto other photos, resuming the giggling.

"Great. Now would you please take your little panda away so Baekie and I can-"

"GAWSH CHANYEOLIE HYUNG BAEKHYUNIE HYUNG WHY ARE YOU ALWAYTH THO LOUD-oh hey what's this?"

"Sehun-ah, please stop screaming! ... Oh? This wasn't here the night before."

"Kyungsoo wait! I haven't even stripped yet- oh my word. This is interesting."

"SEHUNIE I HEARD YOU SHOUTING ARE YOU OKAY- Omigosh what happened here? This is so adorable!!"

"Lu Ge you said we'd go buy food- Oh hey, this is cool."

"What's all the noise in here? ... Oh geez, so you were born with those ears Dumbo."
Sigh. Never mind.
Say goodbye to your weekend with Baekhyun.

 

As if his weekend couldn't get even worse, Chanyeol had to cook dinner for the group with Sehun.
They had decided that one home cooked meal every weekend would do them all good, and Kyungsoo put up a rota sheet for each weekend.
Chanyeol glanced over at Sehun as he washed the vegetables under the tap.
Throughout their shopping trip in the supermarket, the maknae hasn't said a single word, unlike his usual self.
And now the shady maknae was making some mysterious soup, dumping in ingredients without speaking to Chanyeol.
This is totally not awkward at all.
Oh poo.

Chanyeol huffed, then realized he'd just torn all the lettuce leaves up into little pieces in his daze.

"Well done. Now try and cut the meat into microscopic pieces so they fit in the lettuce." Sehun glared and snickered.
Hue hue hue look at me, my name is Thehun and I'm thoooooo funny~
Chanyeol sulked and muttered an apology before throwing the little bits of lettuce into Sehun's soup pot.

"What the hell? Hyung, what are you doing??" Sehun shoved Chanyeol away, causing him to bump into the refrigerator.
Ow. My pride.

"Well they're too small for wrapping meat and I didn't want to waste it-"

"Have you seen dwaenjang jigae with lettuce?"

"Em... No?"

"Exactly. Well done genius." Sehun rolled his eyes and put the lid over the soup pot.
Oops. Thowwy.
Chanyeol's face reddened in embarrassment and he looked at the maknae, lips hanging down.

"I'm really sorry-"

"Just don't talk and maybe you won't muck everything else up too."

"No, but I just-"

"Please. You're gonna burn the kitchen down."
Why won't he let me finish my sentences?
Chanyeol frowned and reluctantly fell silent, and began cutting up his vegetables.
That little mutt never learns his place.
I'm his hyung, how dare he tells me to shut up?
Actually, why did I even listen to him?
No, I'm not taking this punk's shizzle!

"Listen here Sehunie, I-"

"No."

"Oi, I was just-"

"No."

"YAH!! Listen just for one sec-"

"No."

"But I'm your-"

"Hey baby, how's dinner going?" Luhan suddenly appeared out of nowhere and back hugged Sehun, then raised his eyebrow at Chanyeol.
ARGH. I knew those two were evil.

 

"We'll eat well~~~" Xiumin yelled, then dug into his bowl of rice immediately.
Chanyeol was sat across him, and he sighed in defeat.
I swear, if I ever have to be alone with the maknae again...

"Hun-ah, this soup is... interesting." Tao blinked in confusion at the pieces of soggy lettuce floating around in his bowl of soup.

"Don't blame me. Ask Giraffe hyung over there." Sehun, looking completely unamused, pointed at Chanyeol with his chopsticks.

"Oh... Well. I'm sure it was just a momentary spark of insanity or something-"

"No, I think he's downright batcrap crazy."
Why does everyone in these dorms get PMS and act like a ?
And they say I'm the crazy one...

 

 

 

 

Author's Note:

Terribly sorry for the most unfunny chapter in the history... Kkaepsong?