006

We're in the club

Date

 

“Yah Aeyeon you’re late” Himchan shook his head in disapproval.

“Oh don’t give me that look. You were late countless times during our shopping spree!” Aeyeon flipped her hair and gave him a glare.

“Well, its fine. The girl is meant to be late” Himchan took Aeyeon’s hand into his. Holding them tightly.

Pfft

“Wah! what was that sound??” Himchan looked around but saw nothing that looked like the source of it.

“I didn’t hear anything” Aeyeon said as she kept staring at their hands intertwined together.

“Really? Okay then, kaja” he said then lead the way.

He made sure to not let people bump into Aeyeon and warned her if something unavoidable is coming. In other words, he’s protecting her.

“Here we are!” Himchan exclaimed. Excited about shopping in his and Aeyeon’s favourite store.

Aeyeon grinned and looked at Himchan.

“I’ll buy you your clothes and you go buy mine and whoever gets the best combination wins” she said, challenging him.

After 20 minutes (and changed clothes).

“Not bad Kim Himchan” Aeyeon twirled infront of the mirror. Quite happily actually.

“Not bad yourself, Aeyeon-ah” Himchan stared at his reflection in the mirror.

“Well lets pay for them” Aeyeon said as she moved towards the counter.

 

Meanwhile, somewhere nearby.

“Yah Zelo-yah, is this really okay?”

“Shh! Be quiet or they’ll hear us”

“Don’t be so fussy Namji-yah”

“Heeyoung… I’m not being fussy”

“You are”

“No I’m not”

“Fine”

“Fine”

“Stop it you two or they’ll really hear us”

 

Back to the date.

“We’ll have grey earl tea, Americano and 2 cheesecakes please” Himchan told the waiter after scanning the menu.

“Alright, just a moment sir”

Aeyeon hummed happily while checking her new golden iphone 5s when suddenly she received a text from Hyorin.

 

From: Hyo

Annyeong Aeyeon!  Sorry for bothering you on your date and all but if you see the 4 maknaes please tell them that they’re going to have they’re most awful nightmare tonight if they don’t get their butts here to practice. Thank you and have fun ;*

 

“Oh they are so dead” she accidentally spoke out loud.

“Hmm? Who’s dead?” Himchan’s eyes widened. “Not me right? Please tell me that was not a text from Hyorin telling you that I’m gonna die later”

Aeyeon laughed out loud. “No its not” she said after laughing. “You’ve been in her list before right? HAHAHAHAHA I thought I warned you before to not get on her bad side” she continued then laughed.

“It wasn’t on purpose! It was an accident… I REALLY don’t ever want to be on her death list EVER AGAIN”

Himchan was frightened from the time when he was on her death list. He was naïve. He thought it was okay to just use whatever so he used a baby blue and baby pink cup with a matching tea spoon to make himself some coffee and accidentally dropped the cup onto the floor near a big teddy bear and the cup broke causing the coffee to flow until it reaches the teddy bear. That time, Hyorin came into the room with Aeyeon and Daehyun. She was furious. Not only was her favourite cup broken, the teddy bear that Daehyun gave was also soiled. For your information, the teddy bear was actually as white as pure snow but now its black. Hyorin gave Himchan a devilish exercise routine and chores to do outside of school and no one probably wants to know what she made Himchan do at school. It was the most horrifying moment in his life.

“Oh but you’re lucky you haven’t been on Eunkyung’s death list. It’s probably on the same level as Hyorin’s… or worst”Aeyeon remembered the moment Yongguk got on Eunkyung’s list. That was just… pitiful for Yongguk.

“Well anyway, since we’re done here, let’s go to the movies” Himchan stood up and paid the bill at the counter. Aeyeon stood next to the door when suddenly she saw a tall guy with blond hair. Zelo she thought.

She walked out of the store and charged towards the tall blonde haired boy that she knows so well.

“Well well well, what do we have here? The four people who are probably gonna be on Hyorin’s death list if they don’t get back to practice hmm?” Aeyeon  said with a tsk tsk tsk at the end while shaking her head.

“You guys are so dead. Not only did you guys skipped practice, you followed us all the way here too. If you want to join us that badly you guys could’ve helped with carrying our stuff. Theres probably… hmm… 20-30 shopping bags. Want to carry them and let my butlers rest?” Aeyeon gave them one of her evil smiles. The smile of the devil, they all thought.

“No no no its alright we’re gonna go practice now, see ya later Aeyeon eonni” said Namji and they all ran away and left.

“What was that about?” Himchan walked towards Aeyeon.

“Oh nothing” she said cheerfully. “Let’s go watch that movie now shall we?”

The both of them walked towards the lift. Unfortunately, the lift is in a place where there weren’t really much people since everyone usually uses the escalator to go onto each floor of the building to look around. The butlers were also told to go back with all the shopping the two of them had done so it was just Aeyeon and Himchan and well the people that were surrounding the two.