001

We're in the club

Lets go to the club

 

 

“Daehyun-ah lets go” Park Hyorin dragged Daehyun out of his seat and pushed him out of the class.

“Club time, remember?” she said with a grin on her face.

“Ofcourse I do. It’s the only time I feel alive these days” Daehyun pushed Hyorin instead of the other
 way around.

“Now let’s get Jae at the computer room and Eunkyung at- uh… where is she again?” daehyun continued.

“The rooftop maybe, nap time, or maybe she’s with channie oppa and gukkie oppa in their classroom” Hyorin went on thinking of the possibilities and just let Daehyun drag her up the stairs to the computer room.

“Jae~~~” Daehyun called out Yoo Youngjae as he opened the door and dragged the currently-thinking-Hyorin in.

“oh, jae~ how’s the favor?” Hyorin back hugged Yoo Youngjae as she peeked at his computer and grinned.

“That’s our Jae. Gomawo~” Hyorin took the pendrive that Youngjae handed to her.

“Hey hey hey, don’t hug him in front of me” Daehyun split the 2 up. “I don’t care if you’re cousins or not” he continued. Hyorin grinned and kissed Youngjae’s cheeks.

“P-A-R-K H-Y-O-R-I-N” Daehyun demanded. Hyorin chuckled and let Youngjae go.

“mian mian, it’s just that you’re so cute when you get angry hehehe” Hyorin stood next to Daehyun and poked him. “You know that me and Youngjae are like siblings? Hehe” she continued and showed a stupid grin on her face.

“I know but still~” Daehyun pouted. Hyorin grinned.

“You know I feel insecure all the time right? I do this all the time. You understand right? The fact that you’re pouting is good for me” Hyorin hugged daehyun’s arm and gave him a reassuring smile. What could he do? This is part of Hyorin that he likes so he just gave in.

“I know” he said smiling.

“Ahem! Done?” Youngjae gave an impatient look. “Club time right?” he continued.

“Yup” the two said.

“Oh yeah, Jae you know where Eunkyung is? Classroom or rooftop?” asked Hyorin.

“Rooftop I think. I saw her doze off in class” Youngjae said as he remembered throwing mini paper balls to wake her up.

“That’s our brain~” Daehyun said proudly.

“Let’s go~” Youngjae urged the two to start moving and stop spacing out.

At the rooftop.

“She’s sleeping cozily. With her mustache pillow! Hehehe! Jae! Marker!” Hyorin has started her make-up session with her partner in crime Youngjae while Daehyun is in charge of pictures!

“mmhmm.. mustache.. mole…  one eyebrow… hmm…. Hyunnie what else?” Hyorin asked as she’s now putting on bright red lipstick on Eunkyung’s lips.

“How about some bright blush?” Daehyun suggested as he took pictures.

“Oh right right. Jae you do the blush. I’m gonna draw eyes hehehe” Hyorin said as she finished up the lipstick.

“hnn~” Eunkyung moved and blinked.

“OH PARK HYORIN YOO YOUNGJAE JUNG DAEHYUN NO YOU DIDN’T” she said in a low voice and took out her mustache covered phone.

The three of them tried to run but no, Eunkyung has already caught up to them.

“Oh no you guys don’t” Eunkyung said as she surprisingly finished taking all the stuff on her face off.

“A ha ha ha” we are so dead the three of them thought.