A New Friend!

You Wouldn't Believe Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bold and italic = Luhan's thoughts 

 

Even with the events that happened the day before, Luhan still managed to be cheerful. "Hey, Sehun-ah!" That's right, Luhan. Put a smile on Sehun's face. He always has this poker face and rarely smiles. "Oh, hey hyung!" Sehun responded, with a small smile on his face. Oh, yes! Mission accomplished Luhan!! "Okay, students! Mr. Lee couldn't be here today, so you have this period off! Class dismissed!" The principal announced. All the students cheered. Oh! I'll talk to Sehun! I don't know any places around here to go, so I'll ask him to tell me about himself... I hope I won't come off as a creep... "Ummm, Sehun-ah? Can you stay with me? I don't really know anything about the area... It's okay if you don't want to, I understand." Luhan asked shyly, afraid of rejection. "Sure Hyung! I don't have any place in mind so we can stay here!" Sehun responded rather cheerfully. He seems happy! That's a good thing!, right?

 

"So what do wanna talk about?" Sehun asked. "Hmmmm," Luhan put his finger up to his lips thinking. Oh hyung, you're so cute... , Sehun thought. "Tell me about yourself!!" Luhan eagerly answered. "Ohh, ummmm, my name is Oh Sehun. I'm sixteen, turning 17 on April 12. I-I'm an o-orphan... My parents left me in the hospital, I'm not holding onto that anymore though." Sehun explained. "I-I'm sorry Sehun-ah," Luhan started. "No, don't be hyung. I couldn't have stopped it, I can't go back, and I don't want them. Just let me finish." Sehun said in a monotonous voice. That frightened Luhan but he nodded to let him continue. "I-I had a friend, a friend that I haven't forgotten... He seems to have forgotten about me, though. We were in the same orphanage, and one day we went somewhere... I came back... He didn't. Now that, I want to go back to, to change that day." Sehun sniffled but he remained with his poker face. "Sorry Sehun, I shouldn't have-" "Tell me about yourself hyung..." Sehun suggested. He wondered what Luhan's past was after he was gone. Or after he was taken, now don't get him wrong, he doesn't really want Luhan to have a mental breakdown thinking about it. Because Sehun gets one when he thinks about it to hard.

"Well, I'm Luhan, Chinese, 18 going on 19 in April too. Ummm... I want to become a singer, foolish dream, right? Yea. I don't really remember much of my past, I don't think I was informed much about it," Luhan answered. "Wait, what?"  Informed? What the hell?, Sehun thought. "That's basically it. My parent left me after they gave me money in the past." Luhan stated. He was confused about his life too. He just woke up a month ago with a file, shelter from an orphanage, and barely any memory. Not much information. But Luhan pushed those thoughts away.

After their conversation...

"Ummmm, hyung? What's that scar under your bottom lip? How'd you get it?" Sehun asked. He knew the answer, of course, he was there when it happened. But he wanted to hear what Luhan was going to say, since the information that Luhan has told him was all fake to him. Luhan never had parents. He was an orphan just like Sehun. So that information was fake.

"Oh, this one right?" Luhan asked

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter