Who Do We Have Here?

You Wouldn't Believe Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Look at that , I'd tap that---" Now Sehun was never a eavesdropper but knowing they're talking about his dear hyung, who doesn't remember him, he will eavesdrop. "Shut the hell up s." Sehun harshly whispered. He turned his head to see Luhan, oh so clueless on what's happening behind him. "Ummm..." Luhan always turned his head to Sehun's direction for some reason, probably when he thought he could do the math, but then he can't. "Sehun-sshi? Can you help me? I don't seem to understand this lesson," Luhan softly asked. "Oh. Um, sure." Sehun replied. He then scooted his desk closer to Luhan's desk. "Okay, first you---" but Luhan just couldn't hear him. He was amazed by how handsome Sehun was. And by their super close proximity. "Okay, so do you understand it now?" "I'm sorry, what?" "Hyung!! Didn't you pay a single bit of attention to what I was saying?!" Sehun shouted. "Oh. U-ummm S-sorry Sehun-sshi. I-i was distracted..." Okay now Sehun forgot that this was beloved Luhan hyung and yelled at him. "No, no it's okay hyung. And don't be so formal with me. Meet me at the library after school, arraseo?" "O-okay Sehun-ssh- sorry. Sehun-ah."Luhan stuttered. He was just blushing furiously and he really hoped that he didn't look a giddy middle school girl.

 

After School at the Library

Sehun's POV

 

Hmmmm. Where's hyung? I wonder why he doesn't remember me... He seems so happy. How? How, when he went through the horrible process of being kidnapped. I still remember that day. That's in the past, Sehun. Get over it, it looks like Luhan already did and he got the bad hand of the situation. "S-Sehun-ah!! I'm over here!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter