Washing Away The Fear

The Mirror

Geez Lee KiKwang you are such an idiot! The least you could have done was ask her, her name!

Skaking his head, KiKwang snapped out of his thoughts to see Eun laughing behind her hands.

"Yah! What's so funny?!"

"Your facial expressions kept changing and I thought you were going to give yourself whiplash from it. What were you thinking about?"

"That I completely forgot to ask for your name or introduce myself."

"..."

KiKwang looked at her slightly worried when she stared off into space.

"You're right...well I feel like an idiot now."

KiKwang laughed lightly and subbed the back of his sheepishly, "I guess introductions are in order then."

Eun nodded, "I'm Woo Eun Sun."

"I'm Lee KiKwang."

As he said this KiKwang closed his eyes in preperation for a fangirl attack. When it didn't come he cautiously opened one eye and say Eun leaning against the wall laughing at him again.

"Let me guess, my reaction right?"

With Eun laughing so hard all she could do was nod her head. As her laughing began to die down she smiled. KiKwang froze for a split instant and was reminded of when he was younger and he asked his mom why some girls acted so weird.

"You know you don't have to act crazy to be a fan, right?"

"Y-yeah but, it's so odd because there aren't many who act normal when near an idol."

Eun just smiled and shook her head, "Well, if I was in your position I would wanted to be treated like a normal person every once in a while and not have to run like a madman when ever a fan spots me."

KiKwang looked shocked for a minute before a grin broke out on his face, "Eun, I think you and I are going to get along just fine."

Eun rolled her eyes and playfully shoved KiKwang's shoulder, "Just promise me you won't get too cocky. If you do I may just feed you to your rabid fangirls."

KiKwang's eyes looked like they were about to pop out of his head until she stuck out her tongue and threw up a peace sign, "Just kidding, but I will find a way to deflate your ego if it gets too big."

With that Eun walked out of the room with a skip in her step. Shaking his head, KiKwang followed behind her and stopped halfway through the first room looking at it in awe. Eun was almost to the small cafe area when she noticed he wasn't following anymore. Turning around she walked back and grabbed KiKwang's wrist pulling him towards their destination. She let go of his wrist as soon as they had reached the room and walked over to the counter and sat on a bar stool.

"You know you can sit down and look around, you don't have to stand the whole time."

Shaking his head KiKwang walked over towards where Eun had sat down and continued looking around whipping his head back and forth. Eun smiled knowing she had a similar reaction and turned to Mrs. Song.

"Do you have any cupcakes left?"

"Yes I do actually, I only have red velvet and vanilla left though."

"That's alright, do you want any help?"

"Don't worry about it, just relax with your friend here and I'll go get a few for us to snack on."

KiKwang had seemed to have taken everything he could about the room at this point and raised an eyebrow at Eun. Turning on the stool she was on, Eun leaned against the counter so she was facing KiKwang. Raising her own eyebrow at him she sighed, "What?"

"..."

"Do I have something on my face?" Eun began patting her hands on her cheeks checking for something but found nothing.

"No, I was just thinking."

"So you decided to stare at me?"

"N-no! I uh, uh..."

Hearing footsteps, they both turned to see Mrs. Song walking over to them with a few cupcakes in a box. Smiling she sat them down in front of her and took a seat across from KiKwang and Eun. 

"So Eun, how did you and your friend meet?"

"Well, you see it's kind of a funny story-"

"Where's my beautiful Su-Su? Oh where, oh where could she be?"

Laughing lightly Mrs. Song stood up and excused herself before going off to find her husband who had begun singing. Looking at the box of cupcakes in front of them, Eun picked up a red velvet cupcake. Peeling the paper off of the cupcake, she looked over to KiKwang who was staring at the box of cupcakes intently.

"If you can't decide I'd suggest the red velvet. It's my favorite so I'm a bit biased."

KiKwang shook his head and grabbed the remainging red velvet cupcake, peeling the paper wrapper and taking a bite.

 

~*~

 

A shorter chapter than usual but I wanted to get it out sooner rather than later with how busy I've been.

Thank you for reading, to both my subscribers and silent readers!