Pink Skirts

A Shooting Star Goodbye

Krystal's POV:

One. Two Three. Three consecutive stars in one morning. Three consecutive wishes in one morning. I let out a loud sigh before resting my elbows against the rusted railing of my apartment balcony.

"It's been four years already, huh?" I whispered to myself.

The freezing morning air caught my nose and resulted in me sneezing. Jeez, it's been getting colder and colder almost every single day. The sun hadn't rose just yet, enabling some stars to be visible before the crack of dawn.

"Out here again?" a voice called out. I suddenly felt someone snake their arms around my waist, feeling their warmth against my back. It didn't take more than a minute to figure out who it was that stood behind me.

"Amber. I just needed to get some fresh air."

"At 4 in the morning?" she chuckled and rested her chin in between the gap of my neck and shoulder.

"You've been doing this for the past 3 days, Krys. It's cold and dark out here. Plus you have work at 7, you should be getting as much sleep as you can." she continued as she brushed cheek against my neck, attempting to close the spaces between us even more.

My mother and father had both retired from leading their large corporate business, Jung Enterprise. Thus, leaving the business in the hands of my older sister, Jessica Jung, and I.

The Jung Sisters as CEOs? Let's just say, not many have the courage to speak up against our decisions for the business. Hah.

I groaned as I turned my body to face the one I love most. A dorky grin was plasted on her face, "Cutie." she said. I eyed her up and down before responding. She wore her usual red and black Jordan's basketball shorts dangling just above her kneecaps. A black tanktop wrapped finely against her flat stomach and muscular chest. Her hands then motioned my head up and directly pointed at her eyes, "My eyes are up here, ert." she laughed.

"Stupid!" I yelled at her before slapping her arm.

"Yah! I wasn't the one staring!" she laughed.

My face formed a pout as I pushed her aside and returned back into the comfort of my apartment. Amber followed in close behind me, closing the sliding door from allowing any more heat escape the apartment.

"I need to shower and get ready for work. I expect breakfast to be ready and my clothes laid out on my bed. Got it?" I commanded her and flashed her my well known icy glare.

"Yes, Princess!" Amber replied, stiffening her body and saluting me before entering the bathroom.

"Dork."

 

Amber's POV:

It's been four years since I died. Well, physically died. Krystal was standing outside again, most likely anticipating today. December 3rd.

It's been a wonder on how my soul's presence hadn't left earth yet. Even if I am unable to talk to my friends or my family. I was lucky enough to be only seen by her. Krystal Jung.

I was confused and scared at first, just as she was. It was unnatural and odd, a walking ghost. These past years we've come to cope with the situation, but something doesn't settle right with me.

Am I taking Krystal's life and chance to love again? The living and dead are from two separate worlds. Am I only making things harder for her?

"Pancakes. Pancakes." I happily hummed and sang, flipping the last batch onto the serving plate.

"Now for the Princess' work attire." I pointed my finger into the air. I trudged my feet towards the bedroom closet. Oh god, this always the worst part. Slidding her closet door open, I rubbed my neck nervously, "My Princess is quite the fashionista." I jokingly chuckled to myself. I must've pulled out 40 different blouses before finally deciding on an Emilio Pucci branded ruffled/baggy colored blouse.

How lon"Bottoms..Bottoms.." I trailed off, not noticing the icy aura from the bathroom door.

"Black Skirt? Pink Skirt?" I questioned myself and held up two hangers clamped against two skirts of different color. The black skirt would look great, but it's too simple. The pink would definitely bring out her skin with hose milky slender legs of hers.. ert. I shook my head from the filthy thoughts in my head.

"Now who's the ert this time?" a voice quietly said from the bathroom.

I turned my head to see Krystal wrapped in light blue dyed towel. The towel looked as if it didn't do much drying to Krystal's body. Her hair was still wet, resulting in her hair to give a dark shade of brown. water droplets could be seen on her legs, trailing downwards towards the floor. My eyes stopped moving when her look back up at her face.

"My eyes are up here." she grinned and walked towards my direction. I was still speechless and unable to say a word.

"Pink." she bluntly said, planting a kiss on my lips.

I snapped out of my sudden trans to focus back on the two pieces of clothing on the bed. This girl.

"Pink skirt it is."

Krystal Jung, how did I get so lucky?

 

A/N: Too short for the first chapter? Huh? I'm sorry guys! I'm still a tad bit new to this, I hope my story isn't too bad you all. There will be more to come! So hang in there, okay? 

Sora.