Kyungsoo [Chance]

Jung Eunji in One-Shot
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Lunch time was like the eases moment for Seungri High School student, the long rest time was more than enough for them to just eat their lunch. And in the wide cafeteria friends gathered for doing their lunch.

The wavy hair girl slightly caught the strange sharp eyes looking at their direction. At first she thought that student was day dreaming but the way he stared sharply at their direction made her curiosity raised up. Then she realized he was looking at the girl who sat next to her. She turned her head to confirm her own eyes, looking at the brunette tied hair girl next to her then looking at the silent boy who sit about ten steps in front of them, and when she was sure enough about her own perception she slightly punched the busy eating girl next o her, “Ji!” the wavy girl said.

The girl next to her was almost choking by that punch, “Yoon Bomi! Look at what you did?” her eyebrows pointing her sudden anger which then slightly fading away looking at her uncared friend who was dazing in serious mode on right now. “What?”

Still looking at the boy, Bomi pointed him by her nod, exclaiming to look at the strange boy. Eunji, the tied hair girl then trailed to her direction. And there, her eyes met the strange sharp daze which then changing his direction as their eyes met in second.

“Why-why-why?” the only boy next to Eunji wanted to join their topic. His eyes blinked several times wanting an answer. Bomi then pointed to the strange boy who now busying with his food.

“Do you guys know him?” she asked to the two friends. Eunji without leaving her gaze at him shaking her head while the brown hair boy named Sehun focusing his vision to the direction.

“Nope,” Eunji exclaimed, “I never seen him before.”

“Don’t you feel strange? The way he looks at you was strange, you see it too, right?” Bomi and her curiosity were still on the air.

“Why? What?” Sehun who still couldn’t catch the topic kept questioning them, his eyes moved already to Eunji and Bomi, “tell me, jaebal, what?”

Bomi then sighed in desperation of this clueless friend, she glanced at him, “that boy was staring at Eunji, deeply, since earlier.”

“That student?” Sehun pointed his forefinger to the strange boy whom now he remembered him, “Ah, Do Kyungsoo.”

It indeed made both Eunji and Bomi turned their head to Sehun, “you know him?” they questioned in jinx which that boy replied by a sure nod.

“Yep, I remember we were in the same class last year”

“And why he’s looking at Eunji like that?” Bomi questioned again.

“That’s of course . . . I don’t know,” Sehun replied to Bomi before he back to his kimchi.

Bomi’s eyes then back to the boy who now steeling glance at them, “he’s looking at you again,” Bomi changed her gazes in sudden before that boy realized.

“He’s cute,” a slight smile rose on Eunji’s face which she felt it strange yet amusing. She dared to stare at the silent boy who now looking at her. Their eye contact produced some strings on her heart and making it pounding differently. She found those shard yet deep eyes were asking her attention which now she gave him.

“Oooowww” Sehun and Bomi cooed her for that exclamation. And they found Eunji blushing slightly now.

“What?” she pretended to not bothering their cringing coo.

“But according to my memory, I don’t remember he had friends back then. He always did everything alone. The lonely type” Sehun said.

“He was?” Eunji turned her eyes to him which he answered with a nod. “Maybe you guys who ignored him back then”

“Ya-ya-ya!” Bomi suddenly asked her two friend’s attention, “he’s moving.”

Eunji and Sehun now changing their gaze to Kyungsoo who was walking which strangely toward them while his eyes locked on Eunji’s which made that girl taken aback. The hard pounding was coming again into her heart as she captured a thin smile on that boy. She believed that that smile served to her. It indeed was shivering her body.

Before Bomi could open to exclaim the strange boy coming, he landed his body across their seat, and claiming Eunji’s attention completely. The long thin smile and the deep eyes of his was lock on Eunji as if there weren’t Sehun and Bomi.

“So,” he started, “Jung Eunji, right?”

“Yes, she is, wae?” Before Eunji had chance to open , Bomi already answered his question.

“Are you free this Monday?” Kyungsoo without bothering Bomi kept staring at the confused Eunji.

“Yes, we three already have plan this Monday, what exactly your point?” It was Sehun now who answered that boy which added by Bomi immediately

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter