Yongguk [A Day As . . . ]

Jung Eunji in One-Shot
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

______

(√) Mask
(√) Black cap
(√) No hair style
(√) Normal hoodie jumper

The only thing left was her driver, the famous Jung Eunji was walking impatiently in front of some other idol dorm which belonged to none other than her best friend, Daehyun B.A.P. He promised to drive her home this morning since they coincidently had the same day off. But the serious problem was that Busan Woobin hadn’t answered his phone since two hours ago when she was still in dorm.

Indeed crazy, she kept mumbling, blaming, and wondering where would that man be. It was more than fifteen minutes she waited in front of that big apartment. She even tried to fake calling to make her camouflage convincing. At least people didn’t recognize her in this perfect disguising.

“Eunji-ssi?”

Ok, maybe only she who thought her disguising was perfect enough though the reality seemed tell the contrary. What a perfect day! Someone knows me! Someone caught me! Calm Eunji-ah, do not turn around. Slowly walk away!

Yes, those were her quick plans, though she didn’t manage to do a single thing since the person who called her before was already blocking her way and facing her. Eunji could merely look at her Nike snicker and refuse to face the one in front of her.

“What are you doing here?”

A sudden grin formed slightly on her face, she knew whose that rough and husky voice belonged to. Now that his voice became familiar she had to lift up her head. A tall man in knit gray cardigan and simply white t-shirt was raising his left eyes under the perfect black bangs of his, his gaze was questioning her. And right, it was Daehyun’s leader, Bang Yongguk. Good!

“Annyonghassaeyo,” she gave him a little bow and a thin shy smile.

“Nde, annyonghassaeyo,” the tall man answered also with a slight smile though it couldn’t hide his frown. “What are you doing here?” again he repeated his last question.

Those his words became longer some uninvited strings coming inside her stomach. It was good that she could meet one of B.A.P members, she needed to know where was exactly Daehyun right now, but if she could choose, Yongguk was the last option for this situation. Never, she thought to be around this scary man. It was true that she and Daehyun naturally being close friend since the Skoolooks collaboration, they had found out that their family was long time friend in Busan, those their relationship grew closer. And she was always being comfortable with the rest B.A.P members though their leader was an exception. This silent and mature man looked scary in her eyes, she thought her happy virus image couldn’t match with his serious mind.

Long explanation, now back to the hopeless Eunji who didn’t have any solution except to face him, “honestly I wait for Daehyunie. We suppose to back to Busan together.”

“Really?” his eyes now seen concerning, and thankfully it was less scaring her, “Daehyun already left before 5.” The fact flew away which left her eyes in taken aback.

“He didn’t answer my call,” unconsciously Eunji mumbled in disappointed.

“His phone, right, before he left the dorm Zelo broke his phone,” he said in both concern yet shy voice, he had to admit that he felt embarrassing by mentioning his dongsaeng weird fight this morning. And Daehyun phone indeed broke, precisely into two pieces. Well, the hyung couldn’t be angry since that maknae cried desperately which made him as leader stepped in to claim he would be the one who take responsibility.

He caught her confused gaze which he replied with a small smile, “long story,” he closed his lips for awhile, “I’m sorry for what Daehyun promised to you.” He said sincerely.

And strangely, her fear toward him was slightly fading away. Even though they never had real talk but the way he talked, the way he gazed, the way he smiled looked so sincere and caring. Eunji felt a little uncomfortable for thinking bad about him.

“It’s ok, don’t be sorry. It’s actually not anyone fault. I still can use KTX,” she said suddenly being sorry to the clueless Daehyun. “Then,” she bowed ready to leave.

“Honestly,” Yongguk tried to stop her move, “I’m going to train station to pick my haeImoni, I can drive you there Eunji-ssi.”

Paused, Eunji stared at the warm gaze on his face. Well, she indeed needed that offer, and it might be rude if she refused, but this would be her first experience being together with him, wouldn’t they

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter