Key [Toheart Moment?]

Jung Eunji in One-Shot
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Forget my previous question, I postpone my exo chapter. I just can’t stand anymore for this couple. Hhahahaha. Enjoy!

 

_____

“Yah, your boyfriend came,” Yoon Bomi, my best friend called me, her eyes leer to the wooden opened door where I can clearly see people busy passing the hallway.

A thin smile made on my face as I see the young man in dark red colored hair with a familiar eye smile walking toward me and Bomi, “Yoon-yang you should stop joking like that” I said as I put down my phone, stopping this stupid game which I like a lot.

“Sweetheart,” called that man as he reaches my body and hugs me as a usual greeting.

I try to push him, I did, you have to believe me. Though I always can’t make it, “oppa you too should stop doing this,” I warned him, even though I’m sure he won’t listen my warning I have to do that, he has to know how naughty his behavior is.

“I miss you badly,” he teased while still embracing me. I should push him harder before someone come.

“Ya!” a rising yell heard from the wooden opened door. He came. This strong and tuff body indeed covering my vision but I knew whose that yell belongs to. I don’t think I’m in danger since this situation had happened, a lot, but still the aftermath would always be the same.

“Nam Woohyun! Get off from my girlfriend!” a strong muscle arm pulls off Woohyun body from me. Now, I can barely see my real boyfriend in angry cute face. His both eyes glared sharply to the red hair man. His thin lips, pouting like a kindergarten boy who couldn’t get his own candy. Ok, for getting such a cute reaction from my boyfriend, maybe I should thank Woohyun oppa for hugging me.

When Woohyun oppa left my body, he faces the angry man in white pale hair, “she’s not just your girlfriend, Key, she’s mine too” he said, then glancing at me, “right, sweetheart?” an eye smile greets me and it’s a lie if I’m not flattered because of that.

I chuckle, I have to cover my blushing cheeks before my cute angry boyfriend catches it, while Bomi, yes she’s still here, her hand moves to cover as if she wants to puke. And it’s funny how Key oppa angry, Bomi wants to puke, and Woohyun oppa resists to flirt me at the same time.

“Ya! Who said that, she’s mine, the one and only,” Key oppa grabs my body, claiming it as his and showing the real owner to his frenemy. I should stop this child battle before people starts witness our strange relationship.

“Ok, guys let’s end here.” I said as I push my oppa, and of course he glares at me for that refusal. I give him my we-have-to-do-this smile so he can understand that it isn’t me who wants to un-hugging him back but our regulation does.

Key oppa pouts in understanding and Woohyun oppa happily laughs. Well, I have to glare at him for teasing my boyfriend non-stop. He sorry me though.

Key oppa then grabs the near steel chair and faces it in front of me before sitting there comfortably. Meanwhile Woohyun oppa throws his body on the couch, joining Bomi and greeted by her don’t-sit-here eyes, though that oppa answers her with his famous eye smile. And Bomi sighs, can’t fight this expert flirting man.

“Did you see my performance? Otte?” Key oppa turns to be the adorable kid while blinking in anticipation, oh I admit that’s cute and making me want to .

“You performed already?” I frowned to show him my acting skill.

“Wait,” he copies my confuse look, “you didn’t see it?”

And a chuckle comes from the couch, I know they both enjoy my cute boyfriend reaction. How can this adult man get fooled easily. He’s barely seen believing my word, he should start filling his brain with some relationship knowledge which can teach him how her girlfriend used to fool him. The man in front of me is definitely not that famous mischievous idol Kim Kibum whom people know. Somehow I doubt his famous image which maybe it’s merely what SM built for him. The fact tells that this man is too far from that image, he’s more like an adorable yet clueless kid whom you like to tease the most.

“I was busy playing this thing,” I continue my acting as I point to my phone. I dare to fool him more as I glance to Bomi, “why you didn’t tell me anything,” I blamed her for not telling me Key performance which it’s a big lie and Bomi doesn’t get my intention at first as she frowns in confusion.

“Bomi-ah, you had to tell me when Key oppa stepped the stage, didn’t you? I told you before,” I cut her wrinkle forehead before her what-are-you-talking-about comes out. I nod to make her joining my acting.

“Aah batta!” she claps her own forehand which is hilarious as I burst out laugh. I can’t count to this girl. Key oppa knew it, he glares at me after realizing the failed acting Bomi served to us.

Woohyun oppa joins the laugh, and Bomi too as she admits her weird acting. I should share some of my acting skill to this girl. While Key oppa, he pouts adorably.

He cups my face to stop me for laughing, and it’s so weird that his cold palms can easily warming my cheeks. It must be softly blushed, “so tell me now, how’s my performance?” he still wants the answer.

Ok, I give in as I rise up my both thumbs, adding my smile freely to him, “you, cool!” Said me short. The cutest is, I don’t have to be exaggerated to make his shoulder dancing in happiness. That short word is more than enough to satisfy this man.

“What is that?” Woohyun oppa rubs his sleeve, maybe cringing for watching our cheesiness, well he should watch his own greasy behavior to realize how expert is he on this thing.

“Ignore him!” Key oppa stops my head for glancing at the greasy man, yes, his hands still claiming my cheeks, “so where should we spend our date after this program end?”

A smile form

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter