The First Meeting

Every Moment Of You

 

December, 2003

It was a cold, rainy December, and 17 year old Anne Shim stood under the roof, her school library. Sighing, and getting irritated at herself for not remembering to take her umbrella, Anne took one last breath, held up her backpack and ran across the parking lot.  As she got to her car, and Anne placed her backpack down and opened the front pocket and took out her keys. Pressing the alarm, she opened the door and got in quickly. Shivering for a moment, Anne then the car ignition. Putting the heater on full blast, she smiled as she felt the car start to warm up. Enjoying the warmness, she then frowned as her phone started to ring. , she reached for her backpack and took out her phone, which was in the front pocket. Looking at the small box, a small smile grew on her face, as she placed the phone against her ear.

“Deh, Changmin?”Anne asked her brother.

“Noona, umma can’t pick us up… I was wonder-“Changmin started and giving his best aegyo.

“Jebal…wifey!”She heard Jaejoong in the background, yelling.

“You want me to get you and the boys?”Anne said, laughing at the same time.

“DEEEEEEHHHHHHH!”Anne heard Jaejoong, Yunho and her brother Changmin yell, in which made her laugh even harder.

“Araso, I’ll be there in 10 minutes!”Anne said, and hung up the phone….

10 minutes later…

Anne pulled up into the front lobby of the SM building. She parked her car, and began to look around the front area, for her brother and the rest of the boys. Then she spotted them towards the end of the front entrance way, under a roof. Anne then rolled down the passenger’s side window and waved towards them. Finally getting Jaejoong’s attention, she smiled as he ran towards her and got into the backseat behind Anne. The others soon followed Jaejoong’s example and quickly piled into the small Honda Fit squished like sardines.

“Is that all of them?”Anne asked, turning around to face the boys. Junsu sighed.

“Not ye-“Junsu started. Then hearing the front passengers door open, Anne looked as the man took a seat next to her. Watching him place his backpack on his lap, Anne watched as he looked towards her.

“Noona, this is the new member that I was telling you about. This is Park Yoochun.”She heard him say.

“Annyeong…”Anne said, feeling herself blush…

**

Yoochun’s POV

17 year old Park Yoochun stood quietly against the wall under the roof, outside the SM studio. He stood, looked over to the right, where his group mates were, and felt a pang of jealousy as he watched them interact with each other.

I wished I could just go up to them, and act like I’m a part of the group. But Yunho hyung is giving me a hard time.”Yoochun said to himself. His face turn red, when he noticed Jaejoong was looking at him. Feeling extremely embarrassed, Yoochun quickly turned away and looked towards the ground.

“Gwaenchana?” He heard Jaejoong say. Looking up slowly from the ground, Yoochun saw Jaejoong standing in front of him.

“I’m-I’m fine…”Yoochun said quietly. Then hearing Jaejoong, move next to him, Jaejoong placed an arm around his shoulder.

“If this is about Yunho hyung, then don’t worry about it. You’re just new that’s all. Trust me; he will open up to you.”Jaejoong told him. Yoochun let out a small sigh and looked towards him.

“Arasso, oh and by the way, how are we going to get home? I heard that Changmin’s mom can’t pick us up?”Yoochun asked. Seeing Jaejoong smile, he turned around to see small dark silver Honda Fit, just a few feet away from them.

“And our ride is here!”Yoochun heard Jaejoong say, as he pulled away from him and headed towards the car. Soon after Changmin, Yunho, and Junsu all ran passed him and headed towards the car. Sighing, he picks up his backpack and he too headed towards the car. Once he got there, he was hoping that there was room in the back seat, but all 4 boys took most of the space, leaving him with the front seat. Sighing, Yoochun opened the door, sat down and closed the door. As he sat, he looked up to see a girl looking at him, like she didn’t know him.

“Ah, mianhae! Noona, this is Park Yoochun, he’s the newest member. Yoochun, this is my noona…Anne Shim.”Changmin said, introducing them.

“Annyeong…”He heard her say. Then his heart began to flutter, as small smile formed…

(Present time…)

“So, is that how they met, at the SM building, because grandma couldn’t pick them up?”Jae Cha asked, and smiled at the same time.

“Yep, it was love at first sight for them. Just wait, until he asks your umma out on date. Now that’s something! Your appa was sooo nervous, he didn’t know what to do!”Junsu said, giggling.

“Now, wait a minute! We can’t just skip to that part. The girls need to know, that they just didn’t go out right away, they started out as friends.”Jaejoong added…. 

**

Hi everyone! Sorry, it took awhile this chapter to updated! Work got in the way, and crap... :( Anyways, PLS comment! if you are new, and like it... pls subscribe! I love seeing new people! 

 

thanks!