Getting to know each other

Every Moment Of You

3 weeks later…. (Yoochun’s POV January 2004)

 

Yoochun sat in his dorm room. It was a cold rainy afternoon, and he didn’t have any activities or any school. As he sat, he thought about the girl, he saw a couple of weeks ago, Changmin’s older sister, Anne. There was something about her, that made his heart skip a beat.

 

“Ya! Why are you all bubbly and smiling?”He heard Jaejoong say. He shook his head out his thoughts and looked towards the door, to see Jaejoong walking in and taking a seat on his bed. Yoochun sighed and felt himself starting to blush.

 

“N-Nothing…”Yoochun said, trying to hid his cheeks, with his hands. Jaejoong started to laugh and pushed him.

 

“I wonder, if it has to do with a girl. And I believe her name is… Anne?” Jaejoong said, looking at Yoochun. He looked back, towards Jae and gave a sheepish smile.

 

“I...I-”Yoochun tried to say, as he was stuttering his words. Then Jae sighed and rubbed his eyes.
 

“Chunnie, I have to warn you, if you do like her… just be careful. She’s Changmin’s older sister, and not to mention, her father is second in command to SM,”Jaejoong said, in seriousness.

 

…..

Later that Evening… (Anne’s POV The Shim Household)

 

Anne placed a big giant pot of hot rice onto the dining table. Taking a breath, she then took a seat next to her.

 

“Wow, you're out of breath.”She heard her brother say, as he placed a large tray of side dishes onto the table. Anne glared at him, and threw a small handful of rice at him. Changmin glared back at her.

 

“So, remind me again, who’s coming to dinner tonight?”Anne asked, as she took out the lid off the pot, and began to scoop some of the rice into small bowls.

 

“Just my band mates. Jaejoong, Yoochun and Junsu.” Changmin said. The moment, Anne heard her say Yoochun’s name, her cheeks started to turn red. Changmin looked at her and giggled.

 

“What about Yoochun? Do you like him or something?”He asked. Anne looked up, towards his brother and she glared. But just as she was about to pick up another piece of rice, to throw at him, the doorbell rang. Dropping it, she headed for the door.

 

“I’ll get it!”Anne yelled, running towards the door. Stopping at the door, Anne took her a deep breath and opened the door.

“Annyong!” All three boys walked in. Anne playfully shook her head, Then following behind, Anne began to blush again, as Yoochun came in, and gave her a smile.

 

Once everyone has settled in at the dinner table, Anne looked up, to see Yoochun sitting in front of her. Seeing him, giving her a shy smile Anne started to blush. Then feeling someone pinching her, she turned to her right, to see Jaejoong looking at her, and giving her “I know you blushing, at Yoochun” look. Feeling embarrassed, Anne playfully pushed him.

 

“Aish… I forget how strong you are!”Jaejoong said, rubbing his arm...

 

Later that evening, after dinner…

 

Later that evening, after everyone had their dinner, the boys went to the game room, and played with Changmin’s PlayStation. While the boys played, Anne sat outside, on the balcony with her nightly cup of mint tea, and her favorite blanket, Winnie the Pooh blanket. As she sat, her mind started to wonder off, and Yoochun came to her mind.

 

“That smile, your mysterious eyes and your laugh.” Anne said, to herself. She then felt a smile, grow, and felt her cheeks blush. Then hearing footsteps, Anne turned around quickly to see Yoochun walking towards her.

 

“A-Annyong…”Anne said, studdering. He gave her a small smile.

 

“Annyong. Is this seat taken?”Yoochun asked. Anne smiled, and patted the spot next to her. She watched as Yoochun took a seat next to her, and took a deep breath.

 

“What brings you out here? My brother, and the rest of them at playing in the game room.”Anne said, taking a sip of her tea. Yoochun laughed, and turned towards her.

 

“I was, for a bit. But it got a bit boring, so I walked out and here I am.”Yoochun said, looking towards Anne and smiled.

 

“So, Yoochun? I hear that you lived in America for a while, before coming here?”Anne said, taking another sip of her tea. Yoochun sighed.

 

“I did, up until I was in high school and I came back home, to audition for this group.”Yoochun started.

 

“Changmin, told me that you went to school in america too?”Yoochun, finished. Anne smiled and sighed.

 

“Deh, that's right. I lived there, since I was 6 years old with my aunt, until after high school. Then came back home, to finish my university. My father, wanted me to learning English, so that I can help him with his clients.” Anne said, looking towards the ground. Yoochun frowned.

 

“By the sounds of it, you don't sound happy about it?” Yoochun asked. Anne sighed, and looked towards him.

 

“Since I'm the oldest, he wanted me to be the lawyer… just like him. But I just don't have the heart for it. What I really want? Is to have my own home baking business.” Anne said, with hope in her voice.

 

**

Present time… ( Jae Hee’s apartment…)

 

“So, basically it was love at first sight for umma and appa?” Jung Cha asked, writing down some of the information. Jaejoong and Junsu both nodded.

 

“But what about uncle Changmin? Umma never talks about him, nor we have never meet him in our lives?” Jae Hee asked, getting more curious. Jaejoong and Junsu both looked at each other, and then back towards the girls.

 

“When we get to the point, then we will talk about him. There is a reason, why your umma or your appa never talk about him, nor your halmeoni and hal abeoji.”Jaejoong asked.


“Well, on a brighter note… the next part is… DATE!” Junsu said, with excitement.

 

**

Remember comments= updates!