Prolog: April, 2040

Every Moment Of You

Park Jae Hee’s Apartment

April, 2040

 

Jae Hee sat in her living room, as her two younger sisters were in the kitchen, preparing side dishes. As they were cooking, Jae Hee started to prepare her notes. She paused in what she was doing and put the papers down, and picked up the photo and smiled at the memories that it brought.

 “Unnie, when was that photo taken of umma and appa?”Jung Cha asked. Jae Hee looked up to see her two sisters standing in front of her and placing the food in front of her, which consists of ddubuki, kimbap, and some fruits.   

“Oh this picture? This was taken, I believe when I was 7 years old here. Jung Cha, you were just born. And I believe that we were in the states at that time.” Jae Hee said, placing the photo down.

“Do you think umma and appa have a clue, on what we are doing?”Jung Cha asked, getting worried. Soo Jun laughed.

“I don’t think appa will figure this one out. He sometimes forgets umma’s birthday!”Jae Hee said giggling.

“Yea!  Remember the time, when unnie snuck in late!” Soo Jin and Jung Cha giggled. Jae Hee gave both of them a playful glare and laughed with them. After a few moments, remembering the times, when they were little, the door bell rang, and Jung Cha got up.

 “I’ll get it. It must be Uncle Jae, and uncle Junsu.”She said, and ran towards the door. Then hearing the familiar voices, Jae Hee stood up, with her remaining sister, Soo Jin. After the greetings, Jaejoong and Junsu took a seat in front of their nieces.

“So, what is it that you need from us?” Jaejoong asked, leaning back on his chair and crossing his arms against his chest. The three sisters all looked at each other and then back towards their uncles.

“Umma and appa’s anniversary is coming up in a month, and we wanted to give them something special. We want to tell the story of how our parents met, what they went through, and the hardships they had to go through to where they are now.” Jung Hee started.

“But we have no idea on how they met. We’ve tried asking them, but they gave us very small details.”Soo Jin continued. Jae Hee sighed.

“And that’s where you guys come in. You know my appa and umma more than anyone. If you can help us, we would really appreciate it.”Jae Hee added. Junsu and Jaejoong both looked at each other and then looked at the Park sisters.

“We can help you, but it’s gonna take some time. Is that okay with you?”Junsu asked, looking at them.

“Deh Uncle!”All three sisters said, at the same time. Jaejoong and Junsu both stared at each other and smiled.

“Alright then, where would you like us to start? Like from the way beginning?”Jaejoong asked, taking a piece of fruit from the plate in front of him, from the table.

“That’s fine, but before we get into it, I asked umma if she had any sisters or brothers? And she told me that she had one” Jae Hee said. Jaejoong was silent for a moment, and then sighed.

“She does, his name is Shim Changmin, but will talk about him later. ANYWAYS, the day that your umma met your father was a week before our debut on Music Bank. …

 

**

I hope you like the new storyline! ^^ anyways, I have a question I would like to ask... How the heck, do you post pictures in the background?! I've been trying and trying, but its not working! If you know how, please tell me! THANKS! ^^

 

love, 

J