01

A Smile
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Shuffling sounds could be heard as she stretched when she heard the alarm clock ring. She slightly sighed and frowned. She wasn’t a morning person but she had to go to school. “Just a few months more.” She thought, but then groaned as she realizes that there was still college and work... it was life, she couldn’t avoid it as much as she disliked it.

 

She was now walking on the street to her school. She was in her last year of high school. It’s the year of study. Well, at least to her it is. She glanced at her wrist watch and slightly fastened her walking pace. She wasn’t late, but nothing’s wrong on being early.

 

She went straight to her locker as she arrived, taking books that she needed. Other students that were in the hallway were doing the same as her. After she was done, she closed her locker door and started walking to her first class. On her way there, she walked pass him.

 

She was in class, trying to pay attention to the teacher that’s working hard in teaching the students that were present. She hated it the most when she couldn’t pay attention and ended up wondering about him. She breathed out a low sigh then glanced at her friend beside her, Jiyeon. Her attention was focused on their teacher, oh how she wanted to do that too.

 

The bell rang, “See you later on lunch break.” Jiyeon said. She just nodded her head towards her and walked to her next class. The only class she had with him. She felt nervous and she wanted to smack herself for feeling that.

 

She was sitting down on her sit and sharing few small talks with her seatmate. He walked in with his friend; seatmate too. She controlled herself to not give him a glance, although a part of her said a tiny glance won’t hurt.

 

Okay, enough with the teasing. I’ll explain who is ‘him’.  His name is Kim Joonmyeon.  They were in the same class, so obviously he’s a senior like her. Oh and I didn’t tell you who’s ‘she’ either. Her name is Lee Jieun. She was just a normal student, working hard to study for the important exam of the year. What’s their relationship? They were a couple, they were acting like stranger now though.

 

Class ended, lunch break ended, more classes ended. School ended for the day. She putted some things into her locker and started to walk out of school. She heard footsteps also laughter so she slightly looked behind her. “Ah.” She said in her mind. Behind her was Joonmyeon and his friend, Yixing. He transferred to this school last year, from China.

She just looked straight

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter