Happiness

Baby Trouble ((Sequel to Best Friend))

(No one Pov)

The house of the Park’s was filled with children laughter as Sanghyun and Hyorin were role-playing with Jira and Sanji.  Jira and Hyorin decide to become helpless Princesses. Sanghyun become the Evil Villain who held the Princesses in captive. Sanji become the Hero.

“Help us…Oh Super Sanji from this evil villain.” Hyorin said who act as a helpless girl. “Hahaha…you will never win against me Super Sanji. I’m Thunderbolt, The Most Fear Villain ever.” Sanghyun said as he acts along of being an evil villain.

“Never fear Super Sanji is here! I will save u Hyorin omma and Princess Baby Jira.” Sanji yelled his saving people speech. “Oh no you don’t!!!Taste my Thunder Wrath, Super Sanji!” Sanghyun retorted and put his hand gesture like Son Goku. Sanji act like he was hit by Sanghyun Thunder Wrath.

“Oh Super Sanji are you okay?” Hyorin asked acting along with the scene. “I’m fine, omma. This is nothing. Now face my Super Beam Son Goku special, Kame Kame Ha!!!!” Sanji yelled and put the gesture hand like those hero fight in Dragon ball. Seriously blame Jiyong and Dara for being a fan of Dragon Ball Z.

Sanghyun responded to the hit and act being painfully hit by Sanji beam, “You hit me Super Sanji…How could you…” Sanghyun said as he acted being dead. “Thank you Super Sanji…You save us.” Hyorin said. “Yeah …oppa won!” Jira squealed happily clapping her hand being excited with her brother saving them.

Sanghyun was still lying on the floor unconsciously. Sanji who try to wake Sanghyun still would not wake up. “Hyorin Omma, Sanghyun Appa won’t wake up?” Sanji asked worried.  “Ottokhe…What wrong with Sanghyun Appa?” Hyorin asked when Sanji spoke up. Hyorin put Jira down and kneel down to her unconscious husband concerned with the fact that Sanghyun wasn’t moving.

“Yah oppa…don’t play around.” Hyorin shook her husband body a bit gentle to wake him up. “Hyorin Omma, did I hit Sanghyun Appa really hard with Son Goku Kame Kame Ha?” Sanji said trying to hold back his tears thinking he was the cause his Sanghyun Appa would not wake up. “Of course not, dear. Sanghyun Appa is just playing around.” Hyorin said trying to calm down Sanji.

Hyorin shook her husband with a bit more strength. “Yah oppa, Wake up... This is not funny. Come on…I would do anything you ask if you wake up now. Jebal…”Hyorin plead hoping her husband wake up. Suddenly, without warning Sanghyun tackle Hyorin down making her on the floor and Sanghyun on top of her.

Hyorin was surprised with the sudden attack. She was now staring at Sanghyun eyes who are now looking at her like a hungry lion. “Anything?” He asked her again. Hyorin can only nod since she was speechless with Sanghyun sudden action. Sanghyun come closer to Hyorin face and slowly aiming for her lips. Hyorin have no way to run since she was trap. Sanghyun was nearly close to kiss his wife when suddenly Sanji decide to hit him with a pillow crying hard.

“Stop eating Hyorin Omma. Who are you? You are not Sanghyun Appa. Give Sanghyun Appa back!” Sanji yelled in between his cry. Sanghyun was trying to dodge the pillow he keeps get hitting from his nephew. Hyorin who realize the situation stop Sanji before Sanghyun loses his temper.

“Sanji ah…that is Sanghyun Appa. Sanghyun Appa was only playing with Hyorin Omma.” Hyorin explained. Sanji who stop crying and turn to Hyorin who was staring at him back smiling. “So he is not a demon that being possessed that trying to eat you up?”Sanji asked again turning his attention to Sanghyun and back to Hyorin. Sanghyun was speechless when he heard what Sanji said, the nerve this kid hit him when he want to kiss his own wife and now he called him a demon. This is also the reason why he is not ready having kids.

“Yah... How can a 5 year old know about demon and who says I am going to eat my wife?” Sanghyun asked irritated with what he heard just now. Seriously he is not in the mood now that his romantic session was being disturbed and all. Sanji just pouted. He knows that he make his Sanghyun Appa angry since Sanghyun showing his angry face at him.

“OPPA!” Hyorin scolded   Sanghyun for losing his temper to Sanji.  Sanji was now crying again and Jira was crying along since she saw her oppa crying. Sanghyun just sighed frustrated.  Sanji run off somewhere crying hard.  “Look at what you just did. I thought you change after I see you bonded with Sanji. I guess I just hope too much from you. I only want you to accept children in your life. I am disappointed in you, Oppa.” Hyorin said voicing out her disappointment. Sanghyun just keep quiet. He knew Hyorin is now upset about what he just did.

Sanghyun face Hyorin only to see Hyorin is now trying to hold on her tears. It was Sanghyun turn to be speechless. Did he hurt his wife feeling too?

 “Sanji is just a kid. He doesn’t know anything about this. Of course, he thinks you are going to eat me. He is still a kid and he doesn’t know what a kiss is. I know you don’t want to have kid with me oppa. I can accept that…but don’t hate your nephew and niece. Sanji just want to be close with you. You are his only uncle he had. I am really disappointed in you.” Hyorin who finally burst out her feeling and could not control her tears anymore that come streaming down from her cheek. She could not hide her feelings.

 It’s been 2 years already as she holds on to this feeling. She knew about Sanghyun nightmare about kids and she did try to understand that for him but can he did the same for her? She wants a child of their owned. She envies seeing people with their own child. Even Bora, who got married last year finally are pregnant for 4 months. She can see how Joong ki was excited for their soon to be born baby. She wanted Sanghyun to be like that too. Too be happy of being a one complete family. However she cannot help it but to start thinking maybe Sanghyun never wanted to have a child with her? She cannot help but feeling those is the reason why he does not want to have a child at all.

Sanghyun was surprised to hear what Hyorin just said. He never expected Hyorin to think like that. It was never his intention to make Hyorin feel that way at all. He love Hyorin so much and it hurt him to see her cry because of him. He knew how Hyorin sacrifice a lot for him but he never knew how hurt Hyorin felt with his decision. To be honest, he never know why he become anti to kids. He never hate his nephew and niece or do not want to have a child with Hyorin . To be honest, he was not ready to be a father at all or a good uncle for his nephew and niece. “Hyorin…I am sorry…” Sanghyun said but his word was immediately cut by Hyorin.

“Don’t say sorry to me. If you want to say sorry, go say sorry to Sanji. All he wants was to bond with his uncle but all he got is your anger. Let go Jira.” Hyorin said as she picks up Jira and went to her bedroom.

Sanghyun close his eyes for a moment. He realizes that he was being childish and stupid. He took a deep breath, he need to fix all of this. Sanghyun decide to go look for Sanji. He needs to apologize to Sanji. He knew Sanji did not mean any harm beside he might have reason.

Sanghyun was looking around all of the room in the house but Sanji was nowhere to be found. Sanghyun was in deep thought trying to figure out his nephew location. He suddenly realizes he has not yet check one particular room. His work room, Sanghyun immediately went to his work room but when he opens the door, Sanji was not there. Sanghyun was clearly disappointed as he was sure to find Sanji there.

Sanghyun was about to close the door back but he stop mid way when he heard a child sob. Sanghyun follow the sound and there he find Sanji was hiding behind his building model shelve display. Sanghyun sit down beside Sanji who decide to ignore Sanghyun completely.

“Sanji ah…I am sorry for scolding you like that. I know you were only trying to protect Hyorin omma. Please forgive me?” Sanghyun apologize turning to Sanji who look at him. Sanji sniffled a little; it was clearly from his eyes he was just crying.

“I am sorry too Sanghyun Appa. I thought you were hurting Hyorin Omma. When I saw what you did to Hyorin Omma like in that TV. I thought you want to eat Hyorin Omma.” Sanji said and apologize too. Sanghyun just smile at his nephew innocence’s.

“Who told you that?” Sanghyun asked. “Omma told me. I was watching this TV and Omma immediately close the channel. She said that I should not watch that. It a demon that possesses a person so he can eat them and Omma also said it is not good for kids like me to watch it.” Sanji explained to Sanghyun who now know the root problem is. Seriously, he needs to give a warning to his sister later. How can she give a crappy explanation like that???

Sanghyun just smile at Sanji. “Sanji ah…listen, what I want to do to Hyorin Omma was not to eat her. Well not really eating her up, what I want to do is to kiss her and show how much I love your Hyorin Omma. What your omma said about demon that is not true.” Sanghyun explained the real situation to his nephew. Dara nuna you seriously owe me this.

“Kiss?” Sanji repeated the word that he just knows. Clearly he was a bit confused with Sanghyun explanation. “Well…a kiss is where people who love each other kiss on a mouth.” Sanghyun try to explain more easily for Sanji to understand. “Is it like Omma and Appa?” Sanji asked. “Yep…something like that.” Sanghyun replied. “Now you understand?” He asked Sanji who only nodded smiling.

Sanghyun smile at his nephew, “So we are okay?” He asked. Sanji was thinking for a moment but he smile to Sanghyun and nodded. Sanji immediately hug Sanghyun who was surprise for awhile, “Thank you Sanghyun Appa. I am sorry if I make you mad and I promise to be a good boy too.” Sanji said as he hugs Sanghyun. “I am sorry too.  I promise from now on I will be an uncle you can rely on and I will be there when you and Jira need me. I am sorry for ignoring you and Jira.”  Sanghyun said as he hug Sanji back.

Hyorin who witness everything from the door was trying to hold back her tears. She was happy that finally Sanghyun decide to open his heart to his nephew and niece. When Sanghyun stand up he notice Hyorin was standing at the door.

“Hyorin omma!” Sanji yelled happily and ran to Hyorin. Hyorin just smile and peer down to Sanji. “Yes Sanji?” Hyorin asked smiling at him. “I’m sorry for stopping your kiss with Sanghyun Appa.” Sanji apologize again this time to Hyorin. “It’s okay. Sanji ah… can you look out for Jira for a moment in Hyorin Omma and Sanghyun Appa bedroom. Jira is sleeping and Hyorin Omma need to have a talk with Sanghyun Appa for awhile.” Hyorin said. Sanji just nodded and leave the room leaving Hyorin and Sanghyun alone.

Sanghyun approached his wife. Hyorin was now smiling at him. “I am proud on what you just did. Now Sanji can have his Uncle affection like he always dream off.” Hyorin smile as Sanghyun cupped Hyorin cheek with both of his hand. “I am sorry for hurting you, babe. I never intended to hurt your feeling at all.” Sanghyun said staring at his wife brown orb that looks back at him.

Hyorin hold on one of her husband hand who still holding her cheek. “It’s okay oppa.” She replied still smiling not wanting his husband to worry. “It’s not okay. I hurt you Hyorin. I promise myself during our wedding to make you the happiest women on earth and I am keeping that promise. To tell you the truth, I was afraid. I was afraid that I might not be a good father material. You know I was born without my father affection, he leave my family when I was still a baby. I should have told you the real reason. I am just scare that I might be a failure as a father. I don’t even know how to be a father at all. I am sorry for making you think I don’t want to have a child with you.”Sanghyun confessed and apologize to his wife.

“You should have just told me. I would understand that but you should know that there is no school for parenting. You are not the same as your father. You won’t leave your family at all instead you stay and try to make everything better. You are not a failure Park Sanghyun. You are a fighter and a winner. You are Park Sanghyun, the man that I love and die for till the end.” Hyorin said earning a smile from Sanghyun.

Sanghyun kiss Hyorin deeply showing how he loves her so much. They separate once they both need to catch a breath. Sanghyun rest his forehead to Hyorin forehead and stare at Hyorin eyes. “Let’s have a child together.” Sanghyun said smiling. Hyorin could not believe what she just heard.

“Chincha??? You are not joking right?” Hyorin asked again. “I am serious.”Sanghyun replied earning a hug attack from Hyorin who kisses him all over his face. Sanghyun just laugh with his wife excitement. Sanghyun immediately capture Hyorin lip and kiss her more deeply than ever.

 

***********

 

(Dara pov’s)

It was a beautiful night and she hope it never end the day she spend with her lovable husband, Kwon Jiyong. But it was finally the end of the night and now they are on their way to fetch their babies.

They finally arrived at Sanghyun and Hyorin house. Its seem like everything went well since the fact that there is no disruption at all.

I ring the house bell with Jiyong behind me. The door was open revealing Hyorin. “Dara unnie…Jiyong oppa…Come in.” Hyorin said as she let us in. “Where’s the kids?” Jiyong asked when he saw no one in the living room.

“They are both sleeping. Jira went to bed early and Sanji probably on his way to sleep since Sanghyun is reading him a book.” Hyorin explained. Did I hear it, right?  Sanghyun tucking in Sanji to sleep. I look at Jiyong who was also surprised as me. Oh...This I need to see..0.o

I went to where Sanji and Jira are. I was surprise to see both of my angels were sleeping and Hyorin was right Sanghyun was just finish reading his book and now tucking in Sanji to bed. Seriously…I never dream that this day would come. But she is glad that her brother starts to change.

“You guys are back?” Sanghyun asked as he saw Jiyong and Dara who was now staring at their sleeping angels from the door. “Yep …I see everything goes well.” Dara said who looking at Sanghyun teasingly.

They all continue talking in the living room. Jiyong and Hyorin only laughed seeing how Dara teases Sanghyun. Sanghyun also did not forget to nag Dara for her unreasonable explanation.  “Yah nuna! How could you teach Sanji about demon eater?” Sanghyun nag his sister silliness. “Don’t blame me trying to protect my angels innocent mind.” I said defending myself. “Beside they are too young to know that kind of stuff.” I continued as I glare at my brother.

Sanghyun just smirk and Dara know that look, “Don’t worry nuna, I already help in explaining it to him for you.” Sanghyun said. “Yah! How dare you corrupt my son mind? He is too young to know this kind of stuff! Get your own child to corrupt not my babies.” Dara yelled not too loud scolding her brother.

“Yah…who is corrupting who? You are the one who corrupt him with the word demon eater.”  Sanghyun retorted.  Jiyong decide to intervine and stop the bickering siblings before they wake up the kids.

“Enough…the kids are sleeping. Sanghyun ah…thank you for taking care of our kids, to be honest, I did not expect this from you but I guess I was wrong. From what I see just now, you will be a great father for your future kids.”  Jiyong said as he compliments his brother in law. “Thank you, hyung.” Sanghyun smile as he now feel the fear is no longer become the obstacle. He hold Hyorin hand and kiss her back hand who only smile back to him.

 

 

**********

 

(No one Pov)

 

It was morning, Sanji and Jira was having breakfast with Dara and Jiyong. Sanji was glancing to both of his parent wanting to ask something.

“What wrong, Sanji? You keep looking at Omma and Appa just now.” Jiyong asked looking at their 5 year old son. “Omma…Appa…What is ‘Knock up’?” Sanji asked causing Jiyong who was surprised with the sudden question. Dara was even more surprised as she ends up spurting out her drinks shock on where he heard that word?

“Sanji ah, where did you hear that word?” Dara asked. “I overheard Sanghyun Appa said he will knock up Hyorin omma when he tucking me to bed.” Sanji explained. Dara was really going to get her brother now alright. How could he corrupt her son innocent mind?

Jiyong was thinking a way to explain to Sanji while Dara was now getting her phone to call her brother number. “Park Sanghyun, you are so dead! You will so hear a scolding from me!”Dara was holding her temper to nag her brother indecent word choice in front of her son. My poor baby Sanji TT.TT my beautiful innocent baby mind corrupt by his own uncle TT.TT

The phone was only ringing and no one was answering the phone. Dara called the house number even Hyorin number but there were no answered. Seriously where is everybody? Dara could not help but wonder…

While at the Park’s Houses, Sanghyun was with Hyorin in bed under their bed blanket after their session. “Want to go another round?” Sanghyun asked Hyorin. “Oppa, this the 3rd time already…aren’t you tired?” Hyorin asked surprised with Sanghyun stamina. “I told you that I will not stop till you knock up.” Sanghyun said as he is now on top of Hyorin and kiss her deeply. They were so passionate with each other desire and lusts; they did not realize the continuous ringing of their phones.

 

 

The End.....

===========================================================================================

Sorry for the boring ending...well this is the ending folks since i decide to make a three shot i guess..hopefully you like it and thank you for the support guys and for all the comments and subsribing to my fic. I promise i will be back with more Thunderin fiction:) or maybe more of hyorin fiction and of course i will have to finish up my daragon story too first so will see you when i see you:)