The Nightmare

Baby Trouble ((Sequel to Best Friend))

Hyorin was playing around with Jira at the kitchen.  Hyorin were basically making a cupcake with Jira. “Hyorin omma…what are we making?” Jira asked. “Let’s make Cupcake Princess.” Hyorin said putting on her and Jira chef hat. “Yay!!! Cupcake’s princess.” Jira squeal delightfully.

Hyorin laughed seeing how cute Jira is. She wonder how Sanghyun doing with Sanji. She hope they are doing well and bond together by now. Please let Sanji be close to his uncle as he wish and let Sanghyun open up his heart to have kids.

(Flashback)

“Hyorin omma, why uncle Sanghyun hate me?” Sanji ask about to cry. Hyorin lower her body to Sanji level. “He don’t hate you, Sanji. He just doesn’t know you yet. He didn’t know the sweet adorable side of you. So don’t think badly about him. I’m sure he loves you and Jira too.” Hyorin explained, trying to cheer up the little boy. “He loves you and Jira… trust me okay.” Hyorin smiled making the little boy smiled.

“I believe you Hyorin omma.” Sanji replied happily.  “That’s a good boy.” She replied smiling at the 5 year old.

(End Flashback)

“Hyorin omma, I want a pink cupcake.” Jira said snapping back Hyorin to reality.  “Of course…let’s have Rainbow cupcakes too.” Hyorin said making the 2 year old girl squeal happily even more.

 

*********

 

Sanghyun were focusing on doing his building model for Starship project. He was practically making a 3D model that makes Sanji fantasize seeing him doing his work. Sanghyun noticed he chuckled at the 5 year old. Too be honest he find Sanji cute looking like a kid who just get his candy for the first time.

“Stop looking at my building like you want to eat them.” Said Sanghyun turning to his nephew. “Mianhe…” he replied pouting. Sanghyun sighed. “Yah…who ask you to pout?”Sanghyun asked. Sanji immediately turn his face to a smile that end up come out weird.

Sanghyun laughed seeing his nephew and mess up with his nephew hair, “You’re so cute.”  He said making Sanji smile proudly what he did.

“Uncle Sanghyun can I call you Sanghyun appa?” Sanji asked out of the blues making Sanghyun surprised. Sanghyun was not sure what to answer but, “Sure…You can call me Sanghyun appa.” He replied and pats his nephew head.

“Sanghyun appa…” Sanji called him. Sanghyun smiled, he kind of like the sound of it. It makes him feel warm inside. “Sanji ah, you want to help me with my building?” he asked the 5 year old who responding nodding his head excitedly.

 

*********

 

At YG club, the daragon couple hang out with the rest of their old friend after having a romantic dinner alone without any disruption of other. It is the best day Dara and Jiyong ever had for their anniversaries celebration.

“Dara unnie, how are my little angels doing?” Chaerin asked remembering it’s been long she did not see Sanji and Jira.  “They are fine and missing all of you of course...” Dara replied. “I bet they miss me the most…Right nuna?” Seungri said confidently.  “I don’t think they miss you because you are the noisy and overacting uncle who makes a fuss of Sanji poop into a bomb.” Seunghyun replied causing laughter for everyone except Seungri.

“Come on…I was right...it was a stink bomb too.” Seungri replied in defense, earning a glare from Jiyong. “It’s just a poop and you just have to make a commotion and call me during our dinner, Dara was panicking hard because of you.” Jiyong said remembering back the past.

“I did apologize for that.” Seungri  said defending himself. “So unnie, who’s babysitting Sanji and Jira?” Minzy asked that create curiosity from the rest too. “Do you guys sent them to their grandparent?” Bom asked.

“No, we don’t… Sanghyun is babysitting them along with Hyorin.” Jiyong explained. “CHINCHA???” the rest asked except Dara and  Minzy was surprised hearing Jiyong answered.

“Did he overcome his fear already? I mean he hate kids ever since that day happened.” Youngbae said earning a n agreement look from the other. “Let’s just say he overcome it…” Dara just smiled innocently.

“Why Sanghyun oppa hate kids?” Minzy asked curiously. “He don’t really hate them Minzy, just that it become his nightmare.” Daesung explained. “Why?” Minzy asked again.

“Well…you can say its Seungri fault too. Since that nightmare is related to him.” Seunghyun said as matter-of-fact. “Come on…Kyumin is only my little cousin and beside I did try to ask you guys to babysit him.” Seungri replied. “In defense, I was busy attending Jaesuk hyung wedding that day.” Daesung said before Seungri decide to nag where is everyone that day when I need help? Seriously they have been through that.

“Daesung hyung reason is acceptable.” Seungri nodded accepting Daesung excused and turn to the rest member. “I was always at the Church every Sunday, after that I have dance practice… You know that right?” Youngbae said stated his reason.  “Atleast…you should answer my call..when I call you that day.” Seungri retorted which earned a look from Youngbae which Seungri immediately turned away, “Fine…I accepted your excused hyung.” He smiled which make Youngbae smile back. God…Seungri swear his Youngbae can be scary.

 “I was spending my day with Bommie. Cased closed.” Seunghyun replied coolly. “Why can you just date Bom nuna any other day?” Seungri asked not accepting Seunghyun excused. “Why can’t he not spend his day with his girlfriend.” Bom retort giving him the bominator look on her face. Seungri gulped, dang! Hope he didn’t activate the bominator, “Of course I was joking nuna. I accepted your reason too hyung. Beside you know I can’t say no when it come for you to date with Bom nuna.” Seungri said earning a chuckled from the rest, Seunghyun was trying to hold back his laughter he knows no one cannot object the bominator.

Before Seungri can say anything to Jiyong, Jiyong give him the don’t-you-even-think-look at Seungri as he gulped with the Dragon glare from his hyung face. “Your reason is accepted too hyung.” Seungri said quickly before he gets into trouble. Dara and  Jiyong just smiled. Seriously who can fight the Kwon leader, he got the eyes of the dragon. No one call his nick name Gdragon for nothing.

“I’m getting curious here now. Please tell me.” Minzy asked who could not keep any longer. “You guys better tell her now before she exploded her brain in curiosity.” Chaerin said who saw the maknae could not wait. “Well...Seungri mind to tell her.” Dara said turning to Seungri to tell the story. “It was actually 5 years ago…”

(Flashback)

Seungri was having trouble, he need to go somewhere urgently since Chaerin need his help a.s.a.p regarding their final year project, but he can’t leave his 6 year old cousin alone.  He call all his hyung but no one pick their phone, even bom nuna and Dara nuna is not picking their phone.

Wait the minute…Sanghyun…Seungri remember and decide to call Sanghyun. Not that he want to brag but Jiyong hyung meet Dara nuna because of him. He and Sanghyun is actually friend at the same age just he just way too smart to skip grade and to be in the same grade with Daesung hyung.

Seungri called Sanghyun, after a few ring, Sanghyun answered his call. “ Yeoboseyo?” Sanghyun answered. “Sanghyun ah… I need a favor to ask you.” Seungri said once Sanghyun answered. “Sure…What is it?” Sanghyun replied, wondering what Seungri want to ask.

“I need you to babysit my 6 year old cousin, Kyumin. You met him once back in my birthday party remember.” Seungri replied back. “Sure no worries…just sent him to my house.  Beside I’m alone anyway at home. Everyone is busy with their own schedule.” Sanghyun replied.

“Great…I owe you big time man. Thanks...” Seungri said and hung up.

After a few minutes, Seungri arrived in front of Sanghyun house. Figure…no wonder Dara nuna is not answering she might be with Jiyong hyung right now. He rings the door bell.

“Kyumin ah…listen, just be good and don’t be a troublemaker.” Seungri warned his cousin. “No worries, hyung. I promise.”  Kyumin replied but with a cross finger without Seungri realized.

Sanghyun open the door, after exchanging greet with Seungri before he left, Sanghyun bring Kyumin inside.

“So Kyumin, I hope you don’t mind to play a video game I prepared.” He said showing him his game, ps2. “Sorry, I don’t play game. I only play practical, virtual game.” Kyumin replied arrogantly. Sanghyun smiled awkwardly, “Oh…I see.” Sanghyun replied. Seriously he thought this kid was an angel when he saw him the first time…guess he was wrong.

“What’s this?” Kyumin asked as he saw 3D model building at a room and went inside. “Oh, it’s my project. Don’t touch it.” Sanghyun said and immediately take Kyumin away from it and close the room. Kyumin look back at where the project and smile thinking about something and that something is definitely  something evil.

Sanghyun bring Kyumin to the Kitchen since he figures the Kyumin might be hungry. “Want to help make omelet?”  He asked Kyumin.  Kyumin just nodded not really that interested, “Help me get the eggs just 2 please.” Sanghyun asked nicely, at least the kid is obeying his word. He may be a nice kid after all…

“Hyung…” Kyumin called out. “Yes…” Sanghyun immediately stop when he saw the eggs he requested were already on the floor. “What happened?” he asked seeing the mess. “My hand just slipped.” Kyumin replied. “I clean that up later; just give me another 2 new eggs.” Sanghyun just replied. Well…it was just an accident since Kyumin did tell his hand slipped. He went to get a wet towel and went he turn back to Kyumin only to be greeted with more broken eggs on the floor.

Sanghyun just stared at the kid dumbfounded, it was a big mess. “Sorry, my hand slipped again.” Kyumin replied giving his angelic smile.

Sanghyun was exhausted, it just been 30 minutes he take care of Kyumin but he felt like a week. That kid is definitely not an angel, the thing that the kid makes him do. He was more tired of cleaning up the mess the kid makes, first almost all of the eggs shell in the kitchen and not to mention he have to mop too.

 After that mess, he decides to bring him away from the kitchen and bring him outside to play since that kid like to play outdoor well that what he meant practical right? Sanghyun thought it would avoid him doing something messy but instead he did get messy in trouble too.  

Kyumin was plucking his neighbor flower bushes which make Sanghyun neighbor goes berserk, he have to apologize again and again not to end Sanghyun misery, Kyumin decide to play mud and get mud on his feet and run around inside the house which make Sanghyun have to mop all around the house because the mud mess he made and the hand mud printing on the glass and other thing he decide to touch. His patience level almost going to explode, that kid is the devil of the devil.

It was surprisingly quiet and he didn’t see Kyumin jumping around the sofa or wrecking things. Where is he? Sanghyun decide to find Kyumin when he saw his bedroom door are open he remember closing it. He went inside to see Kyumin was playing with the mini car that he decorates for his 3D building model, Sanghyun was shocked. “Kyumin what are you doing?” he asked panicking. Kyumin turn to him and give him a smile that Sanghyun sure not liking it.

“Hyung want to see a trick?” he asked ignoring Sanghyun question. Kyumin push the upper part of the 3D building causing it to fall which hit the other small part building causing it to ruin.

“NOOOOOO!!!!!” Sanghyun screamed hysterically. Kyumin just laughed as every part of the 3D building fall apart. Sanghyun feel his life is gone when his project was ruin...it was his life…it took him a month to make that and worst of all next week will be the due date. His life is over…

Sanghyun feel his soul was leaving his body, how could a kid do this to him??? Why???

When Dara come home, She and Jiyong decide to watch the DVD they bought at the living room. Only to be greeted with a hyperactive kid having a pillow fight with Sanghyun, only that Sanghyun was sitting at the floor looking like a mindless zombie.

“Sanghyun..” Dara said panicking seeing her brother who seems to lose his life over something. Worse …what happened to the house? It was a mess…a big mess. It’s like a ship wrecked in here.

“Kyumin ah...What are you doing here?” Jiyong asked, Kyumin immediately quiet down. Well let’s just say he scared of  Jiyong. “Seungri hyung have something to do so I was left here.” Kyumin explained immediately being a good boy. “Let me take you home to Seungri hyung. I’m sure that brat is back already.” Jiyong said and took Kyumin away and excuse himself to Dara.

“Sanghyun..you okay?” Dara asked concerned seeing her brother like that. “I will never believe in kids anymore.” Sanghyun said as he stared at a the only piece of his project that is still solid.

(End Flashback)

Minzy was shocked hearing the story, “Kyumin? I thought he was an angel.” Minzy said. She couldn’t believe it…She saw the kid when he was 9 year old, he was sweet. “Well he is now but not before. He is the troublemaker.” Daesung explained. “That’s the reason of Sanghyun nightmare, after that he hate kids.” Dara explained. “I would have too if I have been through what Sanghyun had been through.” Youngbae said. “As I said, it was partly Seungri fault.” Seunghyun said.

“Stop blaming him, hyung. Even though, I do agree.” Jiyong said causing laughter from everyone. “Yah…hyung…” Seungri pouted that all of his hyung teases him.

 

*********

 

Sanghyun look the last time at his 3D building and it is almost done.  He turns to his nephew who was happy to help him. Sanji was not bad as he think.  “Sanji ah…you want to put the last piece for this building?” he asked. “Can I, Sanghyun appa?” Sanji asked excitedly. “Yeah…let me help you.” Sanghyun said as he pick up Sanji and give him the small flag of starship to be put at the mini flag pole handle.

After it was done, Sanghyun picked up his nephew. “Well done, little man.” he said and gives a high-5 to his nephew. “Let’s see how your Hyorin omma is doing?” Sanghyun said and bring his nephew to the kitchen.

When they went to the kitchen, Hyorin and Jira was still making cupcakes and seem they also making cookies.

“Hyorin omma.” Sanji called out Hyorin. “Sanji ah...come and sit here.” Hyorin said as he signals Sanji to sit next to Jira. “Hyorin omma, I have fun with Sanghyun appa just now.” Sanji said happily. Did Hyorin hear it right? Sanji just call Sanghyun, Sanghyun appa? Could it be Sanghyun finally opening his heart with kids? Hyorin look back to Sanghyun who only smile seeing Sanji telling Hyorin about what they did. Hyorin smiled, she never saw him this happy when he close to a kid. Maybe they can have a baby of their own after all?

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wow!!!! Thanks for subscribing guys:) Thank you soooooo much:))) Pls support my fic by upvoting, commenting and subscribing...please..hope you like the chapter sorry if it is boring...do enjoy:)