Babysit???

Baby Trouble ((Sequel to Best Friend))

Hyorin was hiding in the bathroom when she received a called from Dara. She was not sure why her Sister in law text her to hide somewhere away from Sanghyun so he would not overheard their conversation.

“Yeoboseyo, unnie.” She answered.

“Is the coast is clear?” Dara asked in a whispering tone.

“Yep…Sanghyun oppa is outside at the living room.” Hyorin replied in a low whispering tone too.

“Why are you whispering?” Dara asked.

“Because you are whispering, unnie.” Hyorin replied. Dara suddenly realized that she was whispering. What the hell is she doing she thought..She is in her freaking house not Sanghyun. “Aigoo…I’m sorry dongseng ah…just got caught up with an act.” She replied back in a normal tone laughing on her own foolish act.

Hyorin laughed with Dara silliness. “So unnie…what’s the plan?” She asked.

Dara explained what she thinks about yesterday. “Are you sure it will work?” Hyorin asked.

“Trust me…it will.” Dara said convincing her dear sister in law.

“Okay see you tomorrow unnie.” Hyorin replied and end the conversation. She hope to god that the plan will work.

 

*******

 

The most important day for Dara and Jiyong finally came; Dara was getting ready and give another last check of her look in front of the mirror. Dara did not realize that her husband was admiring her from the doorway. “You look beautiful, tokki.” Jiyong said smiling.

Dara smiled back at his husband reflection. “Just today?” she asked and turns to Jiyong. “Yep…Just for today.”Jiyong tease as he reach dara waist and hold her in his arm. “Oppa.” Dara pout and playfully punch Jiyong chest. Jiyong laughed and pinch his wife nose. “I’m kidding…you will always look beautiful in my eyes. Every single day…I will only look at you caused you are the angel of my heart.” Jiyong said and give Dara a peck.

Dara blushed at her husband cheesy word. She cannot wait for their date any longer. “Oppa lets go.” Dara said almost dragged Jiyong to the door. “Wait tokki…are you sure about asking Sanghyun to babysit them?” Jiyong asked again to make sure. “Of course, Don’t worry about it. Beside he already  agree.” Dara give him the brightest smile.  “Really?” Jiyong asked surprised hearing that Sanghyun okay with babysitting their kids.

“Sanghyun will never have a heart to reject her favorite nuna.” Dara said. “Well if you say so.” Jiyong replied.  Dara pick up her two year old daughter Jira while Jiyong pick their five year old son Sanji after get their stuff ready they left to Sanghyun and Hyorin house.

 

*******

 

Hyorin was sitting with Sanghyun watching the TV show. Hyorin could not help but keep looking back at her wrist watch. Sanghyun notice his wife was somehow looking nervous. “Babe, are you okay?” he asked. Hyorin turn to Sanghyun, “I’m fine…it’s nothing.” She replied nervously.

Sanghyun turn off the TV and turn to face his wife. “Are you hiding something from me?” He asked eyeing his wife curiously. “No...Why would I?” Hyorin replied in a bit high squeaky tone facing somewhere else. “Babe, look at me.” Sanghyun demanded his wife. “Tell me the truth.” He add in giving her his most intense looked.

Hyorin really can’t win when Sanghyun look at her like that. Please help me god…Dara unnie where are you???

Suddenly a sound of a ring bell can be heard from the door. “Stay here. I’ll get the door.” Sanghyun said getting up from his seat. After Sanghyun, left to get the door; Hyorin sighed in relief. “Thank you for saving me.” She said praying.

Sanghyun open the door only to be greeted by a five year old kid and his Dara nuna holding a 2 year old baby girl. “Dara nuna, what are you doing here?” he asked. “Sanghyun ah…can I come in for a minute?” she asked. “Sure…but..”Sanghyun was immediately cut off by Dara who push him inside and close the door.

Jiyong who waited in the car just look at the scene, “I wonder if something is wrong?” he asked.

Inside the house, “Nuna, what’s the big idea?” he asked bewilder with his nuna action. “Be quiet, your hyung will heard us.” Dara hissed her little brother. “Yeah...but what are you doing here? I thought today it’s your anniversary?” Sanghyun asked. “It is…that’s why I sending my kids here for you to babysit.”Dara replied. Sanghyun was dumbfounded. Did he hear it right? Did his nuna said babysit his nephew and niece? “Wait…WHAT!” he responded surprised not liking the idea. “Don’t be shocked like that…please today is my special day…Please Sanghyun ah…” Dara pleaded her brother.

Sanghyun was debating whether to accept his sister plea or not.  “Of course unnie we love too.” Hyorin who said immediately before Sanghyun can say anything. “But..” Sanghyun protest not liking the idea. “Come on oppa..it’s Dara unnie and Jiyong oppa special day. It is only for today for us to take care of Sanji and Jira.” Hyorin said trying to convince sanghyun. Sanghyun finally give up, “Fine just today.” He replied.

“Thank you…by the way all the instruction for them is inside their bag. Thank you Hyorin. Sanghyun thank you. I owe you two so much.”  Dara thanks them from the bottom of her heart. “Sanji ah…You will be staying with uncle Sanghyun and aunty Hyorin okay.” Dara told Sanji and Sanji only nodded.
“Okay mommy.” He replied. “Take care of Jira too, okay.” She adds in. “Yes mommy.” Sanji said giving her a salute of a little soldier.

Hyorin laughed at Sanji cuteness. “Isn’t he cute oppa?” Hyorin asked turning to her husband. “Yeah cute...”Sanghyun replied sarcastically. Hyorin slapped her husband hand. “Ouch! Why would you do that for?” Sanghyun pouted. “For being sarcastic to your own nephew.” She replied. Sanghyun pouted even more. Hyorin just shake her head seeing her husband act like less than a 5 year old.

“Don’t worry unnie. We will take care of your kids. Have a nice date.” Hyorin said hugging her sister in law. “Thanks unnie.” She whispered to Dara. “Just keep an eyes of him.” Dara whispered back. “I will…no worries.” Hyorin replied. “Dara nuna just hurry up finish you date as fast as you can so my nightmare will be over.” Sanghyun replied. “Aish…this rascal! Just take care of my kids.” Dara retorted back and hand Sanghyun Jira to him.

Dara waved goodbye to her kids and her sister in law and her bratty brother. She immediately went back to the car where Jiyong was waiting for her. “Is everything okay?” Jiyong asked. “Everything is fine. Sanghyun was thrilled that he will babysitting them.” Dara replied. “Well…I’m glad that’s fine. So princess let me show you how amazing tonight will be waiting for you.” Jiyong said holding Dara hand and intertwined with his and kiss her back hand. “Shall we…” Dara smiled brightly for the best night for her life. She just hopes everything will go as she planned. Sorry Sanghyun ah…please let nuna be selfish just for today…

 

*******

 

After Dara and Jiyong left, it was only Sanghyun was frowning. It’s not that he hate kids…it is just that thinking of them just make him shivered and just great he has to face them now. He have been trying his best to avoid his nephew and niece not that he hate them…it’s just they are all the same. They are loud, naughty and evil…those day still fresh on his mind…the nightmare T.T

“Oppa. What are you thinking about?” Hyorin asked making him snapped out of his thought only to realize Jira was on his arm. “Nothing…Jira ah..just be with aunty Hyorin okay.” he said giving Jira to Hyorin. “Where are you going?” She asked seeing her husband about to go away.

“I’ll be in my work room, I need to finish my model design for the STARSHIP project.” Sanghyun replied. “Park Sanghyun, your nephew and niece is here and you decide to ignore them and do your little project.” Hyorin was pissed and Sanghyun can tell caused it never change when she called his full name he will be in big trouble.

“Fine…What you want me to do?” He asked in defeat. “Sanji ah…do you want to play with uncle Sanghyun?”Hyorin asked and turn to her nephew. Sanji nodded energetically. “I want! I want! Aunty can I see uncle Sanghyun toy?” Sanji asked giving  the most cutest puppy eyes. “Aigoo, of course.” She replied.

Sanghyun was shocked when Hyorin agreed. “Oh no! anything but that...” Sanghyun replied. “Come on oppa, he only want to see how you work. It won’t harm anyone right?” Hyorin pleaded. Sanghyun sighed. “Okay…fine…you can see but not I repeat this do not touch it.” Sanghyun warned to his nephew who only nodded in excitement.

Hyorin just look until Sanghyun and Sanji out of side. Please god makes this plan work. “Aunty…I’m hungry.”Jira whined. “Aigoo…is the princess hungry? Let’s get you something to eat.” Hyorin replied in a childish tone where Jira only laughed in delight.

 

*******

 

Sanghyun look at his nephew beside him waiting for him to open the door. “Just don’t touch anything okay?” he warned again. “I promise.” Sanji replied. Sanghyun open up his workshop and Sanji was star struck seeing a lot of 3D building in the room.

“Uncle Sanghyun , this is so cool.” Sanji beam happily as he sees every building. For a second, there was a smile on his face when his nephew was happy seeing all this in front of him. How cute….Wait the minute...no stop Sanghyun it could be a trap…there are always innocent first but in a next minute their true face will be shown. He won’t fall for it again this time. He will not let his guard down and let his building ruin like before.

“Okay enough…let go. I don’t want you to ruin anything.” He said as he took his nephew out the door of his workshop. There was a tint of sadness on Sanji face and it is visible to Sanghyun. He can’t help but feel guilty about it.

He sighed. “Fine…you can watch me work. Just don’t wreck anything okay.” He add in. “Yes uncle Sanghyun.” Sanji replied happily. He always wants to play with his uncle Sanghyun but his uncle always ignores him. This will be the first time he actually will be playing with his uncle Sanghyun and he will definitely take this precious opportunity.  This will be the best in his life…

 

===================================================================================

Sorry for the late update lately i'm having my mind block from writing but i'm trying my best andf try to update all my fic slow and steady...do upvote, subsribe and comment:))) sorry if the chapter is boring T.T