Chapter 5

Ice Cold

Chapter 5

Author’s POV

                Hyoyeon is currently sitting at the passenger’s seat of Kris’ car they are currently making their way to Seoul Arts Highschool, the school where Hyoyeon is attending. No one dared to speak.

                “If you’re attending Seoul Arts Highschool you must have a great talent.” Kris started a conversation.

                “I’m good at dancing and somehow rapping” Hyoyeon answered shortly

                “Why don’t you audition to be an idol?”

                “Well, my brothers won’t approve of it; it takes me a lot of time and effort to approve of me studying at SAH.”

                “So you’re my fan huh, why do you idolize me?” Hyoyeon’s cheek started to blush at the sudden question; she does not expect it coming

                “Well, as a matter of fact Kai is my first bias in EXO since my friend is his cousin and he is good at dancing,” Hyoyeon silently pray that Kris will not ask her anymore

                “Then, what’s the reason of changing your bias?” Kris was jealous at Kai

                “Uhmm it’s really awkward if I say it to you can we change the topic” Kris laugh at Hyoyeon’s statement

                The closer they are in SAH the closer they got. Hyoyeon told Kris to drop her off three blocks away from school so that no one would make a news about them but Kris does not let her thankfully they’re early that there are just few students in the school’s front gate.

                “Thank you Kris-shi for taking me with you”

                “No problem I gotta go now I have to meet Yunho-sunbae before the classes began”

                They separated ways, Hyoyeon made her way to the school garden to wait for Sooyoung and Jessica while Kris made his way towards the faculty room. Hyoyeon was all smiles when Sooyoung and Jessica arrives.

 

Hyoeon’s POV

 

                It’s really not a dream Kris is living in my house, he drive me to school, we’re getting closer and the next thing I’ll know we’re already married hehe just joking but I wish it came true. Oops there goes Sooyoung and Jessica.

                “Hyoyeon why are you so happy today?”I just answered Sooyoung’s question with a smile.

                “Sooyoung, Hyoyeon is always happy, oh Hyoyeon by the way what should I give Hee-baby for our anniversary this coming Saturday?”Jessica is Jessica she started to bombard me on what’s good and what is not, well I just answered her with a yes and no since she does not let me talk.

                We made our way to our first class today which is singing where I’m just average. Jessica is one of the best with Henry and the others. I have a little crush over Henry because he’s good at everything. He’s good at playing the piano, the violin, the guitar, he’s good at singing and dancing, he’s very fluent in English for a Chinese like him and he’s good at Korean as well better than me.

People thinks I’m a foreigner not just because I’m blonde it’s because the way I talk you know instead of eyeliner I said underground, campfire as camp fight and many more.

Our teacher Mrs. Go made her way to the classroom. We started our class with warming up our voices. Mrs. Go announces that we will be having a solo singing next week as our project. For today Mrs. Go partnered us up to perform a duet by the end of the week and she partnered me with Henry I guess I’m really lucky today, Henry has a good voice.

Hours had passed and it is now time for our rapping class. Girls started to crowd the classroom’s door. Yunho-sonsaengnim and some of the school guards controls the crowd and everything went back to normal. Jessica and Sooyoung pulled me to enter the classroom.

“Yah, Hyoyeon-ah isn’t that your idol Kris Wu of EXO?”Jessica asks me

“Hyoyeon-ah why aren’t you screaming right now, you should faint to gain her attention.” Sooyoung suggested to me.

No thanks, he already know me thanks to my Hyung

 

Author’s POV

 

                The trio does not notice that Kris is quietly listening to their conversation and he seriously wants to laugh at the fainting thingy.

 

                “Guys, please take your seats now”

                Kris started the class by introducing himself as their teacher for the next three months and he wants to get to know them first before taking a serious lesson. Yunho suddenly excused Hyoyeon in class stating that she should talk to her about something important.

                When Hyoyeon leaves the class Kris’s face started to lose its smile. Kris was curious about that important matter but he continued to bond with his students.

 

Hyoyeon’s POV

                “Sonsaengnim, what is that important matter that you should discuss with me?” sir Yunho seems to have a good mood today.

                ‘Well, Hyoyeon since you’re the best female dancer in this school, I would love to enter you in a contest next month, I will start to train you together with Taeyang who will enter the male division.” Sir Yunho started to explain to me what the judging system and many more.

                “Uhmm sir is you sure about this? I would love to join but I need to ask my brothers first”

                “No worries I already told your brothers about that. Well, Heechul-shi is hard to please, he first thought that it is ballet competition but when I told him that its more on pop and lock he said no but later on he gives up and said yes.”

                “Then no more problems sir I would love it that a professional like you will teach me personally, well with Taeyang also.”

                “Ok, go back to your class now, you should know your new teacher, I heard you had a crush on him.” My face started to blush

                “A-a-ani he’s just my idol sir” I stuttered

                “Oh I’m close to him; he’s one of my favorite dongsaeng so you should be good to me ok”

                Wooh training will start tomorrow. So better start to condition my body starting tonight

Author’s Note

                So this is my promise guys I will also update tomorrow.

Oh and this is my video for you guys, well this is requested by my friend but since my update is really late I decided to show it to you guys Hope you enjoy this. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=59zoO088CME