Chapter 3

Ice Cold

 Author’s POV

                Hyoyeon was still in her bed. She was still asleep and her brothers with Kris are inside her room going crazy because their little, baby sister just lost conscious in front of Kris. They don’t know what to do. They’ve asked Kris why did she faint but Kris does not know the reason.

                “Aish… I forgot. Hyoyeon is a fan of EXO and his bias is Kris, this girl really.” Heechul face palmed.

                “Aigooo Sorry Hyung for doing this” Kris bowed to Heechul even though he knows that it is not entirely his fault.

                “No. I’m sorry Kris, I invited you to live here to avoid your fans but, my own sister is a fan of yours” Heechul exclaimed.

                “Hyoraengi is not a hardcore fan Hyung. I’m the closest to her. Look around you, Kris have you seen your picture somewhere in the room, there is none right. “Yesung explained “Don’t worry you are safe here. She wouldn’t dare tell your fans that you’re here.”

                “Aish… Now I should be stricter to Hyo now since his ideal man is living with the same roof with us.” Kangin

                “Uhmm” Hyoyeon is now awake

 

Hyoyeon’s POV

                I was having a nice dream. I dreamt of seeing Kris in our house, exactly in our kitchen when suddenly I heard voices talking about me fangirling over Kris. I slowly open my eyes, seeing four blurred head compressing above mine. The blurred images started to make sense; it’s my four handsome brothers with a worried face.

                “W—w-what happened? Why are you looking at me like that? Is something wrong?” I asked them but I’ll bet they will not answer me.

                “Are you ok?’’

                “Can you still breathe?”

                “Do you remember us?”

                “Does your head hurt?”

                “Where does it hurt?” Told you, they start to bombard me with a lot of questions. I hate being the only girl and to make it worst the youngest of them.

                “Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..Stop it oppas. I’m alright ok or do you want me to punch you all.” This is really irritating.

                “We are just worried about our little tiger(hyoraengi is a combination of hyoyeon’s name and horangi which means tiger)”Kibum oppa told me with a little bit aegyo.

                “Ahhh how sweet of you oppas but, your suffocating me with your overly protective ways” I wish I have a sister an older one.

                “Uhmm…e-e-excuse me I’m still here.” I swear I know that deep voice.

 

Kris’ POV

                It seems that they really care about their younger sister. I always wanted a little sister but since father left us when Mom gave birth to me I know I can’t have one anymore. Mom doesn’t want to marry anymore, she told me she will be a working mom and she will just focus on making me a good man. I really miss my mom but I don’t want to bother her with my fan girls.

                “Uhmm…e-e-excuse me I’m still here.” I don’t want to disturb their brother-sister moment but I feel awkward when they are doing that.

                Hyoyeon’s eye widen just like D.O.’s normal eyes. She looked at me like she had seen a ghost.

                “Oppa am I dreaming?” she asks her brothers

                “Ani, it’s not a dream Hyoyeon it’s really Kris of EXO. He will be leaving woth us for quite some time. Behave yourself Hyo I don’t want any trouble ok” Heechul hyung replied to her. Hyoyeon’s eyes return to its normal size but it is still not leaving mine. I examine her face. I realized that she is trying to control her smile by biting her lips. She looks cute.

                Kris stop she’s you sunbae’s only sister you should not feel any of those feelings towards her. I mumbled

                “Kris you can stay in the guest room in front of my room, on the left of this room” Heechul hyung instructed me

                “Thanks hyung for letting me stay in your house” I bowed and prepared to leave the room

                “No problem, just make yourself comfortable” Heechul hyung told me before I close the door to their sister’s room.

                I hope nobody founds out that I’m living here.

Author’s Note

                I’m really sorry about the very late update. I am a graduating student and before we graduate here in the Philippines we have this so called NAT to take and it is compulsory. I am also busy with my college entrance examination test but don’t worry I’m already done with it. Don’t worry I’m already finished with my requirements and our last test will be this coming Thursday and Friday then the graduation practice then I am finally free I promise I will start to update weekly.