Chapter 1

Ice Cold

HyoYeon's POV

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS8YhdngvdM2d8RJXn543l

     "Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! My Kris just wink at me!! OMO, OMO. My feels I can't control it" I kept on screaming Kris name nonstop.

     My name is Kim Hyoyeon I maybe a fan of Kris Wu but I'm not a sasaeng fan. Me and my friends Sooyoung and Jessica were watching EXO Showtime for the nth time this day. Don't blame me I just can't get enough of Kris' Cold City Guy image and his wink it makes me hold my breath.

     "Yah! Hyoyeon-ah I know you love Kris so much but, we have a project to finish this instance and you don't want to ruin your grades just because of your fantasy towards Kris right." My best friend Jessica told me. Well what can I say she really is cold sometimes. Jessica Jung is Heechul, my brother's girlfriend and one mistake I will be buried to death by my 4 lovely brothers.

     "Hyoraengi remember that we are staying in my house for the night to make this project work not to spazz to your HANDSOME,TALL and not to mention COLD guy named Kris of EXO." Aish Choi Sooyoung really was not a fan of EXO. She hates thise handsome boys. Why? Because she's jealous of them because her cousin Kai made it in the group, she believed that she s more talented than the said guy. I kept on convincing her to introduce me to Kai so I can have the chance to meet my lovely Kris but this girl is getting on my nerves she refuses to.

     "Ok I give up let's do this thing." We busied ourself with the project that was assigned to us. 

     My parents died when I was still 5 years old. But I was lucky enough to have 4 lovely but over-protective brothers by my side throughout all those painful years that I missed our parents. My oldest brother, Kim Heechul is the most annoying brother I have. Why? He doed not approve of my dance skills, he hates to see my pop and lock thing, he wants me to dance ballet. Yuck!.He's Sica's boyfriend by the way.

     The second oldest, Kim Jongwoon or Yesung-oppa is the nicest brother I have. He is the clossest brother to me. He hates to see me cry over stupid things. I can tell him my problems and he tries to give me advice to ease my feelings. He is the only one that understands my feeling towards EXO because he cares for my  feelings the most.

     The third oldest, KimYoungwoon or Kangin-oppa is the most strict among my brothers. Aish I really should get this brother of mine a girl to make him busy and I can have more freedom. Imagine your curfew is only until 8:00 and school ends at 6:00. Oh God help me!!!!!. I cannot have an overnight unless it's Sica or Sooyoung's house. He told me our house or those two's house or never. I don't dare have my classmate on my house thinking they will be interrogate by my OH SO COOL brothers of mine about my lovelife.

     Last but definetly not the least the most handsome brother I have Kim Kibum. This brother of mine is a cassanova. He have girls swooning over him making our house full of chocolates every Valentines day. He's the second close to me next to Yesung-oppa but I really can't tolerate his playboy attitude. I'm the only girl who could resist his charms, since I'm his sister. Oops I forgot there is another girl named Im Yoona.

     When our parents died it seems like the world ends for us. Luckily my parents were rich enough to support our studies. My 3 oldest brothers were dividing their time to study and to work at the same time, leaving me and my brother Kibum to work in the house. As of now we are living a happy and contented life.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Kris' POV

     "Ugh!" I felt a feet kicking my precious face. It's Kai again, his feet is my alarm clock now. Well, today is the day. We will be leaving our dorm today, our agency puts our group in Hiatus/Vacation due to some of the sasaeng fans who keeps on disturbing us making chaos and stampede wherever we go. Well, if not because of them were not having this hiatus/vacation.

     I'm actually thinking of going home but I don't want to disturb my precious mother' peace just because of my fans. So I think I'm going to stay here in Seoul, gotta start to look for a apartment now.

     "Okay EXO in the living room now!!!" Our leader Suho shouts from the living room.

     As the second leader I decided to wake my members up starting to my first victim EXO-M's maknae, Tao.

     Let's get this thing started. I got a frying pan and a spatula from the kitchen. I put the frying pan near Tao's ear and I started to hit it with the spatula."Wakey, wakey or I'll burn your precious Gucci bag with my dragon fire breath" Tao hurriedly and stupidly stand out of bed to make a run to the living room. Ahh what a great sight to start my preciuos day

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Author's Note

  So how's the first chapter? Please do comment I'll appreciate it thank you for subscribing to my story I love you guys.