Marshmallow Kisses

Sweet

    Changmin walked into the kitchen to see Yunho eating a marshmallow, or at least he thought Yunho was eating a marshmallow.  The large white puff was being held up to the older’s mouth, but it wasn’t going in.  Upon closer inspection, Changmin realized that Yunho was actually kissing the marshmallow.  Changmin chuckled and shook his head before sitting down at the table next to Yunho.

    “What in the world are you doing?” Changmin asked.  “Practicing for when you see BoA-noona again?”

    Yunho glared at Changmin.  “You’re not funny,” he responded, putting the marshmallow down.  “I was just trying to see if it was true.”

    “If what’s true?” Changmin asked, giggling at the white mess the marshmallow left behind on Yunho’s lips.

    “If it’s like a kiss.”

    “Mwo?” Changmin asked, giving Yunho all of his attention now.  “What’s like a kiss?”

    Yunho sighed and picked the marshmallow back up.  “I heard that marshmallows are supposed to feel like a kiss.  You know, they’re soft like lips, or whatever.”

    Changmin scrunched up his face.  “So, what?  You’ve been in here making out with a marshmallow to determine if it feels like someone else’s lips.”

    “Not someone else’s lips, a kiss… in general,” Yunho replied.  “And I was not making out with it.”

    Changmin snickered.  “So, how was it?” he asked.  “Was it a hot kiss?  Or just a little platonic peck?”

    Yunho frowned again.  “Quit teasing me,” he said.

    “Araso,” Changmin responded, “but really, did it feel like a kiss?”

    Yunho sighed.  “Molla.  I need something to compare it to.”

    “Wae?” Changmin asked, picking up another marshmallow and observing it.

    Yunho blushed and looked the other way.  He cleared his throat and mumbled, “It may have been a while since I’ve kissed anyone.”

    Changmin smirked.  “Oh?  And what is a while?”

    Yunho looked at Changmin’s devilish grin and pouted.  “What about you?” he asked.  “Why don’t you see if it’s like a kiss.”

    Changmin shrugged and brought the fluffy white cylinder to his lips.  He pulled it back after a while and frowned.

    “Well?” Yunho asked, scooting closer to the maknae.

    Changmin didn’t answer.  Instead he brought the marshmallow back to his lips and kissed it again.  When Changmin pulled the marshmallow away from his lips Yunho looked at him expectantly, but Changmin wouldn’t say anything.

    “Is it like a kiss or not?” Yunho asked.

    Changmin opened his mouth to reply, but he hesitated.

    Yunho started to grin.  He recognized the look on Changmin’s face.  “You can’t tell either, can you?” Yunho asked smugly.  “When was the last time you kissed someone.”

    Changmin frowned at the marshmallow.  “This is stupid!  Who cares if it feels like a kiss or not?”

    Yunho chuckled and threw his marshmallow at Changmin, hitting the younger on the forehead.  Changmin looked at Yunho incredulously.

    “You were teasing me about not kissing anyone in a while, and all along, neither have you,” Yunho stated, smiling.

    Changmin threw his marshmallow and hit Yunho on the nose.  “I’ve been too busy to have time to kiss anyone,” he replied.

    “I’ve been just as busy,” Yunho stated, grabbing another marshmallow out of the bag and throwing it at Changmin.  Soon the two were in a marshmallow fight as the fluffy white confections were flying through the air, and all that could be heard was Yunho’s and Changmin’s laughter.  It didn’t take long for the kitchen to be littered with many marshmallows all over the floor, lying around the two idols who were also on the floor now.

    “We just wasted a whole bag of marshmallows,” Changmin said after pulling his hand out of the empty bag.

    Yunho just smiled and picked up a marshmallow on the ground next to him and popped it into his mouth.  He chewed on the fluffy pillow of sweetness happily.

    “That’s gross, hyung,” Changmin complained, grimacing at how easily Yunho could eat something from off of the floor.  “We’re going to have to clean up this mess.”

    Yunho laughed and started to crawl over to Changmin.

    “What is it?” Changmin asked, seeing the way that Yunho was looking at him.

    “Be my comparison,” Yunho said.

    “Mwo?”

    “And I can be yours,” Yunho added.

    “What are you talking about?” Changmin asked.

    Yunho got right in front of Changmin.  Their faces were only a few inches apart.  “We didn’t know if marshmallows were like a kiss because we haven’t kissed anyone in a long time,” Changmin snorted, “so why don’t we just kiss and compare that to the marshmallows.”

    “Mwo?!”  Changmin’s eyes got wider as he stared at Yunho flabbergasted.

    “Just one little kiss,” Yunho stated, “for scientific purposes.”

    Changmin eyed Yunho.  He stared into the older’s eyes before his eyes roamed down the straight line of the leader’s nose, jetting over to glide along the smooth angle of his jawline to his chin, before going upwards to stare at the soft pink, plump skin that was Yunho’s lips.  Changmin his lips and gulped.  He wanted to say no, but he wanted to say yes as well.

    “J- just,” he began, “just… for scientific purposes.”

    Yunho smiled and nodded.  “Scientific purposes.”  In the back of Changmin’s mind, he knew that “scientific purposes” was a lame excuse.

    Yunho placed his hand on Changmin’s back and pulled the younger closer to him.  “Are you ready?” he asked.

    Changmin rolled his eyes and fought hard not to blush.  “Just do it already,” he said.

    Yunho quickly brought their lips together before just as quickly separating.

    “What was that?!” Changmin asked, surprised at how quickly the kiss ended, if it really even ever begun.

    “A kiss,” Yunho responded, amused.

    Changmin frowned.  “Do it properly,” he whined.

    Yunho chuckled.  “Araso.”  Changmin nodded and waited.  “I’m going to kiss you now,” Yunho whispered.  Changmin nodded again before Yunho slowly leaned forward and their lips met.

    At first both were thinking about how marshmallows did kind of feel like lips, but…

    Yunho’s lips started moving, causing Changmin’s to move with them.  Changmin unconsciously opened his mouth and gasped when he felt Yunho’s tongue enter.

    Marshmallows were nothing like a kiss.  They might have been really soft to the touch and maybe even had a bit of a textured feel to them, but nothing about marshmallows were as passionate as what the two were experiencing at the moment.

    Yunho moaned as he continued to kiss Changmin, pulling the younger closer towards him.  Changmin felt the vibrations from the older’s moan, which caused him to shudder.  He grabbed at the leader’s shirt, his hands in it, pulling the older closer to him.

    Their tongues danced together in their mouths.  Their teeth clinked once… twice… accidentally.  It didn’t hurt, but it wasn’t necessary.  Despite how close one would pull the other, it was like they couldn’t get close enough to each other.

    “Wow,” Yunho gasped out after he and Changmin pulled away from each other.

    Changmin snorted.  “Marshmallows are nothing like that,” he said.  “I think they’ve lost their appeal now.”

    Yunho nodded.  “It’s too bad too, because I like marshmallows with hot chocolate,” he said.  “Although… I guess you’ll just have to be my marshmallow-substitute from now on.”

    “Mwo?” Changmin asked, but all Yunho did was quickly kiss him again and walk out of the kitchen, leaving Changmin sitting on the floor.

    “Marshmallow-substitute,” Changmin whispered, blushing.  He shook his head, trying to rid himself of the images flashing in his head.  He was about to get up, when he placed his hand on something soft and mushy.

    “Jung Yunho!” he shouted.  “Get back in here and help me clean up all of these marshmallows!