Chocolate Touch

Sweet

    “Changmin?!” Yunho called out after entering the dorm.  In the living room, on the table lied a ton of chocolate.  “Changmin?!” he called again.  Changmin came into the room carrying a large box, grinning in a way that somewhat scared Yunho.

    “What’s that?” Yunho asked, pointing at the box.

    Changmin smiled at Yunho and responded, “It’s what I’ve been waiting for.”

    Yunho looked confused.  That didn’t really answer his question, but he didn’t say anything as Changmin began to open the box.  Yunho would see it in a minute.

    “Why is there so much chocolate on the table?” Yunho asked, watching Changmin tear open the box.  “You know all of that candy is not good for- is that a…?”

    Changmin nodded and grinned.  “A fondue fountain,” he whispered.

    Yunho just watched Changmin, surprised, as the maknae set the fountain up on the table and plugged it in to the wall.  Now he knew what all the chocolate was for.  He shook his head.

    “Changmin, you can’t eat all of this chocolate,” Yunho reprimanded, going into leader mode.  “It’s not healthy.”

    Changmin frowned and looked like he was going to argue, but he paused and then started to pout instead.  “Hyung,” he whined, “Yunho-hyung… I just want to try it.”

    “Aish,” Yunho mumbled, rolling his eyes.  “Fine!  But only a little.”

    Changmin grinned like a child getting everything that they had wanted for Christmas.  He nodded and started to put the chocolate into the fountain.  He pouted again.

    “What’s wrong now?” Yunho asked, sighing.

    “It’s going to take a while to melt,” Changmin mumbled.

    Yunho shook his head, but couldn’t help smiling at how cute Changmin was being.  “Come on,” he said, “I’ll sit and wait with you.”

    “Ne,” Changmin responded automatically, allowing Yunho to pull him over to the couch, but never taking his eyes off of the heating up fountain.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~-chocolate… melting-~~~~~-melting chocolate-~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    “It’s done!” Changmin shouted.  “I think it’s done!”

    Yunho just watched, amused, as the maknae ran over to the fountain.  “Be careful,” Yunho said, “it’s hot.”

    “I know; I know,” Changmin replied, mentally wondering when he became the hyper and excited one and Yunho the careful, responsible one.  He shook his head.  Nothing mattered at the moment besides the chocolate.

    “Just a little,” Yunho reminded.

    Changmin scowled as he scooped up a bit of the chocolate in a spoon.  He placed it in his mouth and moaned.  It was like heaven.  He quickly went to scoop up some more, but a throat being cleared got his attention.  He looked up at Yunho to see the older looking at him with a raised brow.

    “That was just a taste,” Changmin stated.  “You can’t eat from a fondue fountain with just a spoon anyway.”

    Yunho sighed.  “You promised, just a little.”

    Changmin was about to argue when an idea occurred to him.  “I know,” he mumbled before he got up and scurried off to the kitchen.

    “Hey!  Where are you going?” Yunho asked, but Changmin ignored him.  “Changmin?!” Yunho shouted out once the maknae was in the kitchen.  He looked over at the melted chocolate in the fountain and tilted his head.  He darted his eyes over to the kitchen door before quickly dipping a finger into the chocolate.  He quickly tasted it and tilted his head back in delight.

    “Mm…,” he moaned.

    “I’m back!” Changmin said, at the kitchen doorway.

    Yunho jumped and hid his hand behind his back.  “Where- where did you go?”

    “I got something for you,” Changmin announced as he slowly walked towards Yunho.

    The leader gulped, wary of the look in Changmin’s eye.  The younger was up to something.  “What did you get?” Yunho asked slowly.

    Changmin smirked before pulling out a container of strawberries from behind his back.  “Tada!” he shouted.

    “Whoa!” Yunho shouted, jumping up and grabbing at the strawberries.  “I didn’t know we had these!”

    “I was going to surprise you with them later,” Changmin said, “but I was thinking you might would like them now.”

    Yunho nodded and opened the plastic container.  He smiled and pulled a strawberry out.  He brought the pretty, red berry to his lips.  His tongue darted out to taste the strawberry before he place the whole berry in his mouth.

    “Not now!” Changmin chastised, taking the strawberries from Yunho.  “Not like that.”

    Yunho frowned in confusion as he chewed on the strawberry in his mouth, savoring the sweet taste.

    Changmin sighed and made his way back over to the fondue fountain.  “I got us marshmallows too.”

    Yunho smirked.  “If you wanted a kiss, all you had to do was ask,” he whispered, huskily.

    “That’s not what I wanted!” Changmin shouted, blushing furiously.  His face had turned as red as the strawberries that he had brought out, and Yunho found it too cute.  “We can dip the strawberries and marshmallows in the chocolate.”

    Yunho’s eyes lit up.  “Ooh, that sounds like a good idea,” he said, causing Changmin to swell up with pride.  “And then we’ll kiss?”

    Changmin frowned at Yunho.  “I am only interested in eating right now,” he stated.  “Nothing else!”

    “Araso,” Yunho replied, pouting, “but then I don’t want any marshmallows.”

    Changmin rolled his eyes.  “Fine.”

~~~~~~~~~~~-chocolate covered strawberries-~~~~-chocolate covered… mouth?-~~~~~~~~~~~

    Changmin chewed on the last of his marshmallows.  He finished them a lot faster than he thought he would.  He looked over at Yunho to ask the older to share some of the strawberries, but what he saw made him pause.

    Yunho bit into a chocolate covered strawberry and smiled happily.  A bit of the juice from the strawberry dripped down his chin, but he didn’t care.  His mouth was in heaven and his taste buds were having a party.  He looked at the maknae when he heard Changmin laughing.

    “Waeyo?” he asked, holding his half-eaten strawberry close to his mouth.

    “You should see yourself,” Changmin responded between laughs.  He shook his head and sighed, calming down.  “Hyung, why do you have to be so messy?”

    “Mwo?”  Yunho looked down at his shirt.  “What are you talking about?” he asked.

    “Your- your…”  Changmin pointed at his own mouth, hoping his hyung would understand, but Yunho just stared back at him dumbly.

    Changmin sighed and straightened up.  “Come here,” he said.

    Yunho obeyed and crawled over to Changmin.  He only slightly pulled back when the younger went to touch his mouth.  Changmin’s finger slowly drew across Yunho’s lips before pulling back to be coated in chocolate.

    Yunho gasped and rubbed at his mouth to wipe it clean.

    Changmin rolled his eyes at Yunho.  “You only made it worse,” he said.  “Now it’s smudged all over.”

    “Help me,” Yunho mumbled, pouting.

    Changmin sighed again and looked for a napkin before he slowly looked at Yunho again, tilting his head to the side.

    “Wae?” Yunho asked when he saw Changmin staring at him inquisitively.

    “Do you remember when you said that I’ll be your marshmallow-substitute?” Changmin asked slowly.

    Yunho nodded, smiling.  It wasn’t too long ago when they experimented with the marshmallows, but unfortunately Yunho hadn’t had a chance to taste his substitute marshmallow again.

    “Well, I was thinking,” Changmin continued.  “I’ll be – just this once – your napkin substitute.”

    Yunho was confused, and it showed on his face.

    Changmin just smirked before he leaned towards his hyung.  Yunho’s eyes widened when the tips of their noses touched.  The older opened his mouth to ask what the younger was doing, but Changmin’s tongue edged out of his mouth and lightly the older’s upper lip, silencing Yunho.

    “Chocolate,” was all that Changmin mumbled before he moved closer and connected their lips.  At first Yunho wasn’t moving, but it didn’t take long before he was kissing Changmin back.  Their tongues played with each other.  The smooth, slick feel of the other tongue in his mouth excited Yunho, and he never wanted to part from Changmin’s lips on his and the younger’s tongue in his mouth.  The younger was more excited with the mixture of tastes in the older’s mouth.  Yunho’s distinct taste mixed with chocolate and a subtle hint of strawberries sent Changmin over the top.

    “Wait,” Yunho said, pulling back from Changmin, surprised at the entanglement of their legs.  Changmin wanted to pout, but refused to look so desperate or needy.  “I want to try something.”

    “What… what are you doing?!” Changmin asked as Yunho tried to tug the maknae’s shirt over his head.

    “Just trust me,” was all that Yunho said before he managed to get the younger out of his shirt.

    Changmin looked down at his body and felt embarrassed even though he has been far more exposed in front the older before.  He looked away and tried to keep from blushing, but jumped when Yunho started to push him down to lie on the floor.

    “What are you doing now?” Changmin asked, but Yunho gave him a pleading look that said to trust the older, so Changmin sighed and allowed Yunho to lay him down.

    Yunho smiled brightly and scooped a spoon into the melted chocolate.

    “What…?” but Changmin stopped himself.  He was getting tired of asking the same question.

    “I want to try a chocolate covered marshmallow now,” Yunho said, hovering over Changmin.

    “Oh, mianhe,” Changmin mumbled, “but I ate all of the marshmallows already.”

    “Ani,” Yunho responded, shaking his head, smiling.  “I still have my marshmallow-substitute.”

    Changmin’s eyes widened as he watched, what seemed to happen in slow motion, Yunho pour the spoonful of chocolate onto his abs.  He gasped when the hot substance splashed over his abdomen.  The chocolate wasn’t unbearably hot; it was just a surprise feeling.  Really, Changmin was more worried about the mess than the heat.  He opened his mouth to whine and complain, but instead of words, what escaped his mouth was a moan.

    Yunho was the chocolate off of Changmin’s stomach, causing the younger to squirm beneath him.  Yunho’s tongue traced along the carved lines of Changmin’s abs and even dipped into the younger’s bellybutton.

    Changmin was watching Yunho at first, surprised and mesmerized, but he eventually threw his head back and tried to keep from again.

    Yunho chuckled and whispered, “This gives a completely new meaning to chocolate abs.”  Yunho’s breath ghosted over Changmin’s skin.  Changmin shivered and groaned, goose bumps raising on his skin.

    Yunho up the rest of the chocolate and kissed Changmin’s stomach before sitting up and smiling at Changmin.

    “My chocolate covered marshmallow tastes so much better than the chocolate covered strawberries,” Yunho said, helping Changmin to sit up.

    Changmin just stared at Yunho wistfully before shaking his head and clearing his throat.  “What made you do that?” he asked.

    Yunho smiled even more.  “Did you like it?”

    Changmin stared at Yunho expressionlessly for a while before he eventually smirked.  “It’s your turned,” he said darkly before he pounced on Yunho, making the older fall backwards.  Changmin straddled Yunho’s waist and began to pull up the older’s shirt.  “Off with this,” Changmin said.

    “Min, slow down,” Yunho said, chuckling.

    Changmin just shushed him, so Yunho pouted.  The maknae leaned towards the fountain and scooped out some of the chocolate.  He smirked mischievously down at Yunho before he poured the chocolate over the older’s chest.

    Yunho jumped and gasped at the heat before he looked up at Changmin, waiting in anticipation.

    Changmin loved Yunho’s chest – moobs, as the fans called it.  They were soft like a woman’s, but still somehow masculine.  It amazed Changmin how Yunho could be so cute and squishy yet still many and muscular.  The older’s body type is what made Yunho so comfortable to touch, to lean on, to hug… to love.

    Changmin rocked his hips and scooted back a little, earning a groan from Yunho for obvious reasons.  Changmin just grinned.  He leaned forward, never taking his eyes off of Yunho’s eyes.  He sniffed, taking in the musky scent of Yunho mixed with the sweet smell of milk chocolate.  He closed his eyes for a second before opening them again to see Yunho staring back at him anxiously.

    Changmin slowly dragged his tongue down from where Yunho’s collar bones meet, up the chocolate between the older’s chest.  He didn’t know which side to start with.  He eventually chose the left side, wondering if he’d be able to feel the older’s heartbeat.

    Yunho gasped again when Changmin’s tongue started to circle his .  He could feel the younger’s hot breath every once in a while blow over the wet trails, cooling the skin, giving Yunho pleasurable chills.

    He tightly closed his eyes and moaned when Changmin finally enclosed his mouth over his pert and lightly .  His nails clawed at the floor as the younger continued to tease his .

    Changmin’s tongue flicked the dark bud before he lightly nibbled on it, causing Yunho to groan and slightly arch his back.  He slowly started to rotate his hips, unconsciously as he moved over to pay attention the right pectoral.  As he began to kiss Yunho’s chocolate covered skin, he started to feel something poke his behind.

    Yunho gasped and his eyes flew open.  He quickly sat up, causing Changmin to fall back.

    “Oh!  Mianhe,” Yunho said, nervously.  “Uh… I, um…  I’m going to go wash all of this off.”  And just like that, a blushing Yunho ran out of the bathroom, leaving behind a shocked Changmin on the floor.

    Changmin just stared at the spot Yunho was just standing in before running out of the room.  He was a little disappointed that Yunho all of a sudden ran away, but he couldn’t help the smile that came up on his face at the realization that he really affected Yunho.  He knew exactly what it was that was poking his behind early when he was straddling Yunho.

    He smirked and slowly got up.  He started to clean up the living room, dipping his finger into the chocolate and tasting the sweet substance one last time.

    “Mm,” he moaned.  “I love chocolate.

 

________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N:  The next chapter is the last, as I already metioned that there will only be four chapters.  I just wanted to let everyone know that the next chapter will be mature.  So just be warned.  If you do not read mature works, then I am sorry, but thank you for reading the rest of this.

The next chapter will be up soon.  Let me know what you thought of this one. :)