Bonus Chapter 01~

When Mr. Flirt Meets Mr. Nerd

 


 

Bonus Chapter 01~ 

 

"Min?"

 

 

"Sungminnie?!"

 

 

"Oye Lee Sungmin, stop sleeping and listen to me!" Ryeowook eyed the drool trickling down his best friend's chin in disgust and smacked Sungmin's head, the smart sting on his scalp causing the boy to wake up in alarm.

 

"What the hell is your problem Ryeowook? Haven't you ever heard of the phrase:  let the sleeping dogs lie?" Sungmin grumbled with his fingers in his hair, ruffling them back into place. 

 

"Oh please, that isn't the meaning behind the idiom, it means- "

 

 

"Yeah yeah whatever you say, " Sungmin rolled his eyes as Ryeowook threw him an exasperated look. "Just tell me the real reason behind why you woke me up?"

 

"You got a note from your lover boy." Hyukjae deadpanned from the seat diagonal to them.

 

 

"From Kyuhyun?!" Sungmin squeaked his eyes already brightening up with all the previous traces of sleepiness and lethargy gone.

 

 

 

 

"Just ing look at how happy he is now.. he's making googly eyes already." Hyukjae commented, looking quite repulsed.

 

"Give it to me." Sungmin whined pawing on Hyukjae's arm cutely.

 

"Alright alright, Wook just give it to him already, we already have the teacher glaring upon us god forbid what would happen if Sungminnie decides to throw a tantrum now."

 

 

 

"What if he's asking me to the dance?" Sungmin wondered excitedly as Ryewook pinched out the note from his blazer pocket, with a sly smile over his face.

 

"You mean to say Kyuhyun still hasn't asked you?" He clucked his tongue. "Does he know that Choi Siwon is more than just interested than taking you to the dance?" 

 

"Oh please, stop it with the entire Siwon thing, he doesn't like me at all." Sungmin waved him off in disinterest.  "I don't know why but Kyu really seems to tense whenever you guys say something about him... I mean Kyuhyun knows I love him and everything so I can't figure out why on earth he would still feel the need to be insecure. "

 

 

Hyukjae and Ryeowook exchanged secret glances with each other, oh yeah they know the exact reason behind it. 

 

"And I believe this baby here belongs to me." Sungmin beamed and neatly plucked out the blue colored piece of paper from Ryeowook's fingers. 

 

Hyukjae and Ryeowook peered over his shoulders curiously as Sungmin gingerly opened the note with a huge smile over his face.

 

roses are red

violets are blue

sunflowers are yellow

i bet you were expecting something romantic but no

these are just gardening facts :D 

 

.... Just kidding I love you babe 💕

 

Sungmin laughed.

 

He burst into uncontrollable peals of laughter, his eyes moistening from the intensity while Ryeowook and Hyukjae simply shrugged, being unable to sneak a peek into the note that their friend had protectively covered with his arm.

 

Sungmin was this close to being kicked out of class by the enraged teacher for disturbing her class but it looked like the spirits were on Sungmin's side that day for the bell rang- signalling the start of the lunch break.

 

 

He flew out of the seat and rushed out of the classroom, wanting to be the first one out.. only to crash face-first into a sturdy chest, with arms immediately wrapping around his waist, enveloping him into a familiar warm embrace.

 

"Kyuhyun!" Sungmin shouted happily and hugged the taller boy tightly. Kyuhyun's eyes twinkled as he rested his chin over his boyfriend's hair and he murmured a soft hello.

 

"Did you get my note?" Kyuhyun asked with a cheeky smile as he pulled Sungmin away from the threshold of the classroom- the other students wanted to get out too, so as much as he wanted to stand there hugging Sungmin all day long, he couldn't... and it didn't mean that there weren't any opportunities for him to do that later.

 

Sungmin nodded as they fell in step with each other,  "I did Kyuhyun, you have no idea how hard I laughed." He giggled as they walked together towards the cafeteria to grab some lunch. "And oh Kyu?"

 

 

"I love u."

 

 

"Aww Sungm-"

 

 

"Yeah, u is my favorite vowel."  Sungmin laughed as he swung open the cafeteria door and ran inside while Kyuhyun chased him.

 

 

 

 

After school the two boarded the bus and made way straight to the back of the bus- secluded and quiet, just how they liked it.  "Scoot over." Kyuhyun whispered as Sungmin shifted into the corner seat.

 

"Sungmin-ah, what's that on your face?" Kyuhyun exclaimed raising his arm towards his confused boyfriend's face. "Oh it must be just your beauty." He winked and proceeded to wipe Sungmin's cheek softly with the sleeve of his sweater much to the bewilderment of the latter. 

 

"Hey, its not coming off!" Kyuhyun proclaimed loudly causing a couple of heads to turn in their direction.

 

"Kyuhyun!" Sungmin hissed with his cheeks dusted pink, and he sank down further in his seat, feeling rather embarrassed at the pair of eyes trained over them.

 

 

 

Kyuhyun giggled at the boy's reaction and placed his palm over the latter's, intertwining their fingers together into a warm grasp. 

 

"You are so cheesy, you know? It's embarrassing." Sungmin pouted as Kyuhyun raised their clasped hands to his lips and proceeded to kiss Sungmin's knuckles sweetly. 

 

"I thought you liked that." Kyuhyun objected as Sungmin snuggled closer to his chest.

 

 

 

"I do, maybe a bit too much! " Sungmin whined and palmed his pink cheeks as Kyuhyun guffawed out aloud beside him.

 

Silence bestowed upon them as the bus rumbled ahead on the streets. Until Sungmin choose to break the silence.

 

 

"Kyuhyun?" 

 

 

"What is it, Min?"

 

 

"So I was wondering..."

 

 

"H'mm?

 

Sungmin elbowed Kyuhyun's side softly and asked with a smile , "Do you have an extra heart? Mine seems to have been stolen."

 

 

"And you my dear, must be one hella thief because you stole my heart from across the room. " Kyuhyun nipped Sungmin's nose with his lips earning a high pitched squeal from the boy.

 

 

"Cho Kyuhyun, you nerd how can you be so good with pick-up lines?!" Sungmin protested. 

 

 

 

"I figured that one of us had to be good at them." Kyuhyun pointed out with a laugh, resulting in Sungmin smacking his arm in indignance. 

 

"Hey its not my fault you were too slow to figure out that I was trying to catch your attention!" Sungmin whined remembering about his numerous fail attempts to flirt with Kyuhyun, all those months ago.

 

 

"Are you kidding?" Kyuhyun eyed his boyfriend incredulously. "How was I to know that I wasn't being delusional and that the cutest boy in the class actually had a crush on me?! And have you taken a look at yourself? You're my dream come true Sungmin! " 

 

"You....you're too cute for your own good." Sungmin muttered and buried his nose into Kyuhyun's shoulder. 

 

 

"And those fail pick- up lines you use, only makes you look more adorable in my eyes." Kyuhyun spoke fondly as Sungmin's cheeks turned bright red.

 

 

 

"Sungmin can I borrow something from you?" Kyuhyun asked, smiling as he got a muffled what from his boyfriend. 

 

"A kiss." He declared enjoying as Sungmin suddenly turned tense against his shoulder. Sungmin slowly raised his head only to look into the pair of twinkling brown eyes.

 

 

 

"I promise to give it back~" Kyuhyun sang teasingly. 

 

 

After making a quick survey around the bus and seeing noone watching, Sungmin yanked Kyuhyun's collar closer to him and kissed the boy soundly on the lips.

 

 

"Your lips looked lonely, so I figured they had to meet mine." Sungmin laughed at Kyuhyun's dazed expression. 

 

 

Kyuhyun: 84 and Sungmin: 07

 

 

 

It was a good day for the both of them.

 


[A/N]

depending on the response to this, I shall decide if I should write more or not~ 

 

thank you for reading! <3

 

ps. here's some dancing kyuuuuu~ ;3