I Love You

Our Journey
CHEN'S POV
 
I woke up the next morning with a headache. "Aish," I said getting off the floor. I massaged my neck that was stiff from sitting up all night in my sleep and checked the time.
 
11:30 A.M. Soo Bin would be here during her lunch break to get her stuff. That meant I had an hour to do whatever I wanted to get her back. I picked up my phone an dialed a number. "Yeoboseyo, Joon Myeon hyung? Can you do me a huge favor? I need three bouquets worth of red rose petals in 30 minutes...You can?...Thank you so much, hyung!" I said and hung up. I started cleaning and decided to bake a cake to surprise Soo Bin. I got ingredients out for a chocolate cake, Soo Bin's favorite.
 
*45 MINUTES LATER*
 
"Okay, chocolate cake with frosting: check! Rose petals leading to cake: check! Chen wearing nice outfit: check! Soo Bin: on the way. It's okay, Chen. It's all going to work out," Joon Myeon hyung said to me.
 
"Thank you so much for helping me, hyung. Now...get out. I don't Soo Bin to see you leaving the apartment," I said, already pushing him out the door.
 
5 minutes. Soo Bin would be here in -wait. Why do I hear keys jingling at the door? , Soo Bin was here. I quickly ran to my hiding spot and saw Soo Bin walk in.
 
SOO BIN'S POV
 
I was unlocking the door to the apartment when I thought I heard someone inside running. I shrugged the matter off and walked in only to see a surprise.
 
A path of red rose petals was set up leading me somewhere in the apartment. As I followed the path, I could pictures of me that I couldn't remember taking on the walls. As I continued following the path, it led me to the small two seater table in the middle of the living room and kitchen with a heart made of petals, with a chocolate cake in the middle that said "I'M SORRY".
 
"Do you like it?" a voice said behind me. I turned around to see a nervous Chen.
 
"Why?" I asked. "You know what? Don't even bother answering. I'm here to get my stuff and leave," I said, walking to my room.
 
"Soo Bin, wait!" Chen exclaimed, wrapping his around my waist from behind. "Please. Let me explain,"
 
"You have 5 minutes," I said coldly.
 
"I'm sorry that I didn't let you explain last night. I'm sorry I accused you of cheating on me. I didn't know that Jaejoong was your brother-in-law. I let my jealousy get the best of me. I was a total and jerk to you. You have every right to be mad at me and hate me. But before I let you walk out my life forever, I just want you know to one thing: I love you. I always have and I still do. I'll keep loving you, even if it's the last thing I ever do,"
 
CHEN'S POV
 
"But before I let you walk out my life forever, I just want you know to one thing: I love you. I always have, and I still do. I'll keep loving you, even if it's the last thing I ever do," I finished. Silence filled the apartment as I waited for Soo Bin's reaction.
 
 I continued to wait, placing my check against her head, when I felt  a tear drop on my hand. "Yah...are you crying?" I asked, as I turned her around. I saw Soo Bin failing to hold her tears in. "Don't cry," I softly said, as I properly hugged her. I could feel Soo Bin wrapping her arms around me, and I brought her in closer to me.
 
I kissed her forehead as we continued to hug each other, softly swaying side to side. "Do you forgive me?" I asked.
 
Soo Bin lifted her head off my chest and looked up into my eyes. "Only on one condition," she said.
 
"Yes, anything," I said in an eager tone.
 
"You can never get jealous at another guy before knowing who he is to me," she said.
 
"Of course," I said, wiping the tears on her face away. She wrapped her arms back around me, and I brought her closer into me. "Thank you, Soo Bin," I said as I kissed her forehead again.
 
"For what?" she asked.
 
"For giving me a chance that fateful Tuesday night. For letting me love you. For being perfect in my eyes. For forgiving me. Thank you,"
 
"No. Thank you for letting love you," she said as she shyly pecked my lips.
 
"I love you," I said.
 
"I love you more," she answers.
 
"I love you most," I said as our lips met together.
 
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
 Thank you so much for reading this! I really hoped that you liked it!!!