BUT ....

just say you love me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

DARA POV

Where is Bomie ?.... I'm starting to get bored, I'll take this off ... or - I should go for a walk, this beauty locked in a house ... what a waste! (Ok ... sorry that was my ego (>‿◠)✌)

Maybe ....go for a caffe with bomie? ...

i was on my  way to ask her . when i heard a very enthusiastic Bomie talking on the phone.  i can say that the other person on the line was very happy  because i was able to heard what he said ..... i mean HE WAS VERY LOUD (X-X)

- awww jiyong ah!! i missed you , you have to come home , i want to introduce someone to you!!

(Who is jiyong? xS .... bomie is going to introduce someone to him? who?)

- chincha?  tell me is your sister , noona! i really want to meet her.... hyung always say that he is going to introduce her to me but he never do it .. T.T .. I feel so sad (OH I SEE  ^^ ....  BOMIE'S SISTER ......... O.O wait what? i'm her sister ! )

- awwww poor jiyong baby, dont worry , noona is going to introduce her to you , she wants to meet you too ...(REALLY? -.-)

- chincha, chincha , chincha? ....what does she look like?, can you send me a picture?,  she has my picture?, ... is she there? , can i talk to her?.. noona noona ( ok.... he is so excited ..AND THAT'S WEIRD!!!)

- hey calm down little boy!... you are going to meet her really soon ( NOO , HE WON'T (ง︡'-'︠)ง)

- owwww , ok noona i will be waiting ..(.....)

- nee , take care jiyong ah .. please put tabi at the phone

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter