no you didnt!

just say you love me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

DARA'S POV

here I am, in front of the mirror looking at my reflection amazed .... (wow) I look good, right?... I was lost in my thoughts  when I heard that bomie say something - it's true, dear santokki you look really good, almost as beautiful as I am. ;)

 

- Well thank to you , MY OLDEST SISTER ... :P(oh, now she is glaring at me T.T).. , I look to chaerin and minzy - thank you girls , you still have the magic. I'M GLAD YOU ARE HERE, I REALLY MISSED YOU!

 

-Awww uniii  we missed you too, i can believe you still look younger than us- minzy said

-:D ..... But i don't understand , the makeover was necessary?, are we going somewhere?:o

- chaerin look at me and said -i guess bomie unii didn't tell you? well .. you pondfafitmmm? :o :S (bomie was covering with its hand and glaring at her)

- its nothing santokki , its just  that i thought of giving you a makeover like the old times, you know me right? hehehehe...(she didn't make eye contact with me.. thats weird! :/)

- yeah , right unii! , well sorry girls but we have to come back to our business.it was good to see you .... we have a flight to catch tomorrow morning , but next week we are coming ok?

- owwwww you are going already? T.T ... Ok girls thank for everything!

we hug each other and they leave the place..

--------------------------------------------

BOM POV

 

After chaerin and minzy left , i had to make an excuse to went downstairs .. i have to call tabi .... (i know dara is curious TT)

- Bomie bab-!

- yaaaa! where is jiyong!!.. when are you guys coming?

-baby i'm sorry  , but we can't go ... i have to protect jiyong from dad....

- but tabi ah!! dara is waiting for him , she even let the girls give her a makeover Y.Y

- I know my love , but.....

- ok ok i get it , please put jiyong at phone

-noona? hello?

- awww jiyong ah!! i missed you , you have to come home , i want to introduce someone to you!!

- chincha?  tell me is your sister , noona! i really want to meet her.... hyung always say that he is going to introduce her to me but he never do it .. T.T .. I feel so sad

- awwww poor jiyong baby, dont worry , noona is going to introduce her to you , she wants to meet you to ( ok ok . i kow maybe i was lying but i'm sure that when dara meets jiyong , she will like him. *.*)

- chincha, chincha , chincha? ....what does she look like?, can you send me a picture?,  she has my picture?, ... is she there? , can i talk to her?.. noona noona ( ok , he is so excited:P)

- hey calm down little boy!... you are going to meet her really soon

- owwww , ok noona i will be waiting ..

- nee , take care jiyong

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter