Add A Little Drama

Forever is a Promise You'll Keep

Chapter 10

“Oh. Well, it was nice to meet you, Tiffany-ssi,” Wooyoung smiled while ruffling his hair. “But, I really have to go now, or else I’ll be late!”

“Oh, okay. Annyeong, Wooyoung-ssi!” Tiffany waved, giving him her eye smile.

“Annyeong!” Wooyoung waved one last time before jogging towards his Literature classroom.

As he got inside the classroom, he looked around, looking for an empty seat but all the seats were taken, except for two. Which was right in front of the teacher’s table.

Ahh. Jenjang~ Why does the only seat left have to be right in front of the teacher’s table?! Wooyoung thought angrily to himself, before marching towards the seat on the centre aisle and put his books on the armrest, then sat down.

“Omo!~ Mianhe!” Wooyoung heard a girl squeak from the other side of the wall.

“Aish!~ This little klutz!” Wooyoung heard another voice, a male to be exact, retort to the girl. “Look at what you’ve done to my phone! This was brand new, and you just ruined it!”

“ Jeongmal mianhe,” the girl replied, her voice trembling with fear.

Why is no one stopping this? Can’t they hear that the poor girl’s already trembling with fear?! He thought to himself.

“Mianhe?! MIANHE?!?! You think saying sorry to me will change what happened to my phone?!” the male boomed.

Wooyoung finally had enough and stood up from his seat, walking outside to help the girl.

Instead of trying to negotiate peacefully with the guy, what he saw made fury bubble up inside him like a volcano. Especially when he saw who the guy was doing it to.

“Wooyoungie~” the girl croaked. Please go back inside. I’m fine. Really.”

Fine?! How can she say she’s fine when that- that- that jerk just slapped her! Wooyoung thought angrily.

“Please, Wooyoungie. Go back inside.” The girl tried to smile but failed miserably with all the tears running down her cheeks.

“Aniyo.” Wooyoung managed to utter from his clenched teeth.

“Is this your boyfriend? Huh?” the guy asked her. “Well?! Are you going to answer me, or not?!”

“A-a-aniyo. He’s not my boyfriend.” The girl hiccupped.

“Really?” the guy said. “Well, too bad. He could’ve paid for my phone!”

“P-please. I really am sorry. I’ll even pay for the damage of your phone!” the girl cried out.

“Oh yeah? Do you know how much that cost? That cost more than your-“

“Will you just shut up?!” Wooyoung cut off the guy. “She said she was sorry, didn’t she?! And she already said she’ll pay for the damage!”

“Oohhh. So little Wooyoung is trying to be the good guy?” the guy teased. “Why’re you trying to defend her? Are you her father? Huh? Are- oof!”

Wooyoung punched the guy’s face before uttering, “Shut up, Doojoon. Don’t make me do that again.” In a voice oozing with anger and fury.

“N-ne!” Doojoon stuttered. Trying to stop his nose’s bleeding.

“Go!” Wooyoung shouted.

Doojoon stood up from the floor and scurried away, bleeding nose and all.

“G-gomawo, Wooyoungie.” The girl hiccupped then smiled at Wooyoung.

“Nothing I wouldn’t do for you.” Wooyoung replied in an honest tone.

“Now tell me, Taeyeonie. Are you okay?”