Chapter 8: The Return of The Legends ( Part I )

The Royalties of Kpop

( SUJUGENsOshielF's Note: This will be my first Part I/II chapter and im not good in connecting chapters together. And I'll be on a hiatus this week cause I have to study for a Creativity Test, Theory and Practical test which if I pass, ILL BE WITH THE OTHER SMART PEOPLE. There's only 4 of us in the class chosen and I admit that even are own adviser told us that WE'RE THE WORST CLASS IN OUR BATCH. So. Please wish me all the luck I can receive. If I pass, I'll promise a BETTER BETTER THAN EVER UPDATE cauz when I pass I'll be motivated to update faster. Thanks and enjoy the chaps chingus! ) 

< At the Secret SM Meeting 021312>

LSM: The whole S.M Town will have a new single and we'll have guests to be on the single.

Jaejoong: Who then sir? EXO? 

LSM: No. They're surely already part of it. But you'll be surprised when you'll see them. Come in. 

( Familiar faces come in) 

* Everyone is shocked with the people coming in*

H.O.T: Hello H.O.T-imnida!

S.E.S: We're S.E.S! Bada. Eugene .Shoo

Shinhwa: We're Shinhwa-imnida! 

Jaejoong: Hello. H.O.T sungsaengnims.

Kangta:* Messes Jaejoong's Hair up* You've matured so much. You've become a great singer. Keep that up ok. 

Jaejoong:*shyly* Yes sunbaenim.

LSM: Now. They will work with you for the next S.M Town singles. The first single they'll be in is the next single which is a Double A side. < All Together Now! / Spotlight> . The All Together Now will have a school campus concept while Spotlight is the "night" version of ATN! . You will start recording around next month and then start with the outfits around next 3 weeks. The release of the single will be on March 30. Also, a concert would be held next week, one in the Jamsil Olympic Stadium and 1 in the Seoul World Cup Stadium. The concert also sybolizes the return of H.O.T, S.E.S and Shinhwa to SM Town. Also, the official soccer team of SM TOWN : Vedouci Divoci meaning Fierce Leaders would be launched in Seoul World Cup Stadium. Also, on March 17,18,19 and 20. Corresponding sub groups would be launched. You will each have photoshoots and I'll reveal the list of subgroups. You are dismissed. 

( They all stand up and go to their corresponding schedules)

< At the Fun Radio Show. Same day>

Yoochun: Hello. I'm DJ Park Yoochun imnida. 

Jessica: Hello. I'm your usual DJ Jung Jessica imnida. 

Yoochun: Also, SM TOWN would have a concert on Febuary 22 in the Seoul Olympic Stadium.

Jessica: And also another one on Febuary 25in the Seoul World Cup. You'd think that the one on Feb. 25 is just a encore but it's an completely different event.

Yoochun: Yeah. The one on Febuary 22 is a welcome concert of H.O.T , S.E.S and Shinhwa sunbaenims back into S.M Town.

Jessica: While the Feb.23 one is for the official launch of the soccer team Vedouci Divoci which I am * cough* included. * Yoochun applauses while laughing* But Junsu-oppa is the Team Captain, im the Leader and sub-captain.

Yoochun: I guess im not the only confused with this, but what are the difference of the Leader and the Captain??

Jessica: The Captain is the highest rank, the leader actually assist the Captain in leading the Captain in the techniques and the methods use. While, the sub leader takes the place of the leader when the leader is not present or when the captain is not present and causing the leader to take the captain's place. The sub leader is Yunho. Actually, i originally  was the  Captain for the women's chapter  but I passed it to Lina unnie because I had a difficulty with 3 possitions. So yeah, that's how it goes. 

Yoochun: Ah. I see. 

< While at Strong Heart with: Yunho, Changmin, Jaejoong, Lina, Sunday and Stephanie> 

Lee Seung Gi : So do you want to promote something? 

Yunho: * raises his hand like a kid* Me!

Lee Seung Gi: The floor is yours. Speak . 

Yunho: Well, SMTOWN would have a concert on Febuary 22 with H.O.T , S.E.S and Shinhwa going back to S.M Town. 

Jaejoong: Also, on Febuary 25, we welcome you once again to come to an S.M Town concert yet something completely different would happen.

Changmin: The official S.M Town soccer team Vedouci Divoci would be launched. So...

YunJaeMin: Please come! 

( Everyone laughs) 

Lina: Isn't that just a YunJae + Son moment?

Sunday: It really was! * laughs again* 

Lee Seung Gi: Where's Junsu even? His laugh makes the world turn right.

Yunho: He's doing his musical.

YunJaeMIn: So please support him.

Jaejoong: Also, Yoochun is with Jessica on the Fun Radio Show. 

Yunho: Please support them! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

To be Continued..... :D