Chapter 11: Revenge (Part I)

The Royalties of Kpop

( SUJUGENsOshielF's Note: Hi there chingu's! I'm back. Well, im gonna make things go darker this time. Euhahahahahaha. Well, expect tears,more violent rivalry and much team work needed. I promise these chapters would be better and would make you wonder on what's happening)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" You will pay. You do not deserve this. You destroyed the dreams we wanted!" A deep voiced man exclaimed dramatically.

" Hello? Sir, what are you talking about?" Leeteuk asked politely in a confused tone

" What do you mean you don't know what i'm talking about? Are you crazy? ." The man shouted at the top of his lungs

" But sir, tell us who you are and how did you get our number? We cannot tell any information before knowing who you are." Leeteuk answered in a polite yet quite angry tone. ( A/N: At the same moment, Taeyeon was still munching on her gummy bears and eating most of them before Leeteuk catches her* 

* Suddenly hangs up.*

Leeteuk: That's weird. Creeper.

Taeyeon: Leeteuk-oppa, what was the creeper asking for? * still eating gummy bears)

( For fun, this is how the gummy bears looked in Taeyeon's giant bowl

Why do I feel so stupid today XD.) 

Leeteuk: I'll only tell you if you give me atleast a piece. Just a piece. * starts to get in Taeyeon's bowl*

Taeyeon: Alright. * in a quite sarcastic and sad tone* 

Leeteuk:*jumps like a kid* Yay! I finally get gummy bears.

Taeyeon:* covers the bowl of gummy bears* Before you get a piece or you can get 2 or3. But tell me what the caller told you oppa.

Leeteuk:*dissapointed* Alright. So.. This is what happened. An unknown male caller told me that we destroyed their dreams.Now I told ,give me some of that.* grabs gummy bears from Taeyeon's bowl*

Taeyeon: No no no..* covers bowl of gummy bears again* Tell me more. I need more info.

Leeteukj: But the caller didn't tell me anything on who the person called is.

Taeyeon: Oh ok. Have some oppa.* gives the gummy bears to Leeteuk*

Manager:* comes rushing from nowhere*Leeteuk.Taeyeon. Mr.Lee wants to have an emergency meeting with the two of you.

Leeteuk:*gets up from sala with the bowl of gummy bears* Ok. We'll be coming. Is Mr.Lee allowing us to bring gummy bears there?

Manager: NO! 

Leeteuk: Alright. Sir, chill. We'll be coming in a giffy. 11th floor right?

Manager:Yes.

* They get on the elavator right away*

( As they enter Mr.Lee's office)

LSM: * in a fatherly tone once more* I am so sorry for disturbing your rest but this is a big emergency. 

Leeteuk: It is fine Mr.Lee. 

LSM: So, I will assign the 2 of you as the sub-leaders of SMTOWN. Moon Hee Jun cannot manage the entire SMTOWN himself. Also, there will be a new single from SMTOWN. Leaderships are very important because leaders are usually in front. 

Taeyeon: Yes sr. But what are our responsibilities as the sub-leaders of SMTOWN? This is a very honorable position sir.

LSM: Well, I have prepared a list of your responsibilities. But the two of you have separate responsibilities.

Male Sub-leader of SMTOWN

  • Assist the Main Leader of SMTOWN
  • Watch over the other male members of SMTOWN and is the lead of the Male members of SMTOWN
  • In charge of supporting the Leader in the discipline role of the leader
  • Is the leader when the Leader is not present
  • Always second in speeches on SMTOWN events
  • If SMTOWN leader graduates, he always says the lasts words of the leader's graduation BUT THAT DOES NOT MEAN THE MALE SUB-LEADER TAKES THE PLACE AS LEADER RIGHT AWAY.

Female Sub-leader

  • Assist the Male sub-leader of SMTOWN
  • the leader of the female members
  • Speaks in favor of the female members of SMTOWN
  • Always third in speeches
  • Always second-to the last in speeches of Leader graduating
  • The female sub-leader has a slight chance to be the next leader, a bigger chance compared to the male sub-leader

LSM: So do you now know what you need to do?

TaeTeuk: Yes sir.

( The next day)

In the next day that followed. Around hundreds of post-its were all over the S.M Building wall. It looked as if they were written with black ink which smuged if you touched them. Right next  to the post its was a giant poster written in red bloody ink.

 
" You will pay. This is not over. You thought we just dissapared. YOU.ARE.WRONG." 
 
As Mr.LSM found out he immediately knew who sent this.
LSM: They really want it the hard way don't they.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
Wonder who sent those notes? COMMENT THEM IF YOU HAVE A LUCKY GUESS. Sorry if it's short. I expected it to be longer but it's just Part I!