Chapter 03: Rivalry Begins

The Royalties of Kpop

~~ After the SM-SE Conflict Public Conference~~

Jessica: Yoochun-oppa~~ Your promise. 

Yoochun: Ya... Crab....Changmin..

Changmin: Where's the crab hyung.

Yoochun: We haven't arrived at the resturant yet and your expect it to be cooked. 

Changmin: What can I do hyung. I was hungry during the whole conference and my stomach growled once so loud that Mr. Lee had to stop speaking. 

* They burst out laughing*  

* Well, In Star Empire Entertainment 's Side* 

* People are more stressed and nervous* 

Junyoung: Why did our CEO make a bet like that? I mean, those S.M artists are close to perfection. Kind, Talented, Passionate, Good Looking. 

Kwanghee: But hey. Maybe some of them had plastic surgery like me too. 

Heechul: Think of it hyung. Pfft~~ 

Siwan: He's thinking of Jessica. 

Heechul: She didn't notice me a while ago. She was talking to Yoochun-sunbaenim . The one who looked like Junyoung-hyung. 

Junyoung: Speaking of him. I've heard rumours they're dating.

Heechul: Hell to the no hyung. 

Junyoung: They're just rumours and I think you should let people forget about those. It's been like a year since you've confessed on tv and now what replaced it " ChunSica may be dating" . 

Heechul: I have to. We have to appear on variety shows more together. 

Dongjun: Hyung, haven't you forgoten the SM-SE Conference. There will be more controversy if you appear on the same show as Jessica and other SM sunbaenims. 

Heechul: Right. But even so we have to gain popularity. It is part of the SM-SE Deal. Who ever becomes more popular at the end of 2012 wins. If they lose. * smirks* Jessica could possibly mine. ( A/N: Damn you Jung Heechul! Your stealing Heenim-oppa's signature trademark! XI ) 

Junyoung: But still. Do you think its that easy to beat them? I mean DBSK sunbaenim's worst stages are still better than ours. SNSD & Super Junior sunbaenims' dance perfectly coordinated. I mean. We have to practice from like 13 hours a day in a period of 6 months! 

Kwanghee: Then let's practice more then! I mean even they practice up to when they can faint or even feel like theyre gonna die! So let's do that too! 

StarEmpire: Star Empire! Fighting

* The SM Artists glare at them suddenly while the SM Artists are having a secret private meeting which is very quiet and peaceful while in the Star Empire Private Meeting you can hear them up to the corner to the room * 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

OMG! There has been so much comments that I havent replied too: I'll try to keep on replying to the commenters. PLEASE COMMENT MORE. THEY ARE MY INSPIRATION AND SOMETIMES IT CAN MAKE ME HAVE MORE IDEAS OR FIND BETTER ONES RESULTING IN FASTER UPDATES. 
 
@ supergenerationluver
Yes. There will be TaeTeuk. They will be assigned by Mr. LSM for something~~.
@sonewoneul
I'm sorry but I deleted the chapter with Yoochun and sica in it since it didn't relate to my storyline. But there are moments in chaps 2 &3. Well, I support that couple so much, thats why i'll try to let them interact about every single chapter LOL. 
@shineefan829
Also all my favorite bands are here. But im not really much of a shawol but I like SMTOWN generally. But seeing  in your name, i'll try to put more Shinee moments* i dont wanna put a couple cuz ... Shinee's awsum without ... that's all I can say..
@SHINees_chic22
When I write fics with SUJUGEN in it its automatically HyoHyuk but im sorry im a SiFany and YoonHae shipper. Sorry my friend if you won't like it but they're still HyoHyuk. :I
@BaybeeDoubleHluvsyhu:
SM Entertainment is truly the best of the best. I really am proud saying that they are the best. Ahahah.
@hyun-a: Someone could... Michael Jackson.. Ahahaha... But generally S.M artists are so talented, sometimes I wonder" Are they even human? " 
@ iloveseventeen:
I don't really like Sistar & After School. Sistar seem way too... camwhores. Like when they take pictures with many other groups, they pose so dramatically. Gosh. Hey, Don't Forget DBSK, i mean, some of their achievements still surpases SJ and SNSD's I accept that as a S<3ne and E.L.F. But as a Cassie, I just feel so proud...