Chapter 2

Six Princes

"Yah, why are you pulling me with you? Let me go! Let me go now!"

Sehun ignored you, still tugging you along with him. He refused to talk to you, only holding your wrist and moving forward to god knows where.

"Let me go, or else --- I'll scream molest!"

This time however, he stopped in his tracks. He finally let you go, and turned around to face you. "Go ahead," he probed. "Shout. Scream, say I'm harrassing you." You stared at him in disbelief, your throat now dry and you couldn't speak at all. "I... I..."

"Why don't you defend and protect yourself?" Sehun suddenly questioned, and caught you off guard. "I've seen Minji bully you so many times. Why don't you fight back?" 

"Why did you help me?" You fired back the question to him. "I'm a nobody in this school. No one likes me. Why would you, a popular guy, come help me all of a sudden? Why not just sit back and watch while I get publicly humiliated just like what everyone does?"

"I don't know, it was just what I felt like I had to do, okay?!" Sehun's voice rose, totally surprising you. "I couldn't watch an innocent girl like you get bullied again. It just... . Hurts." You were shut into silence, not knowing what to say.

"Just follow me now." Sehun grabbed your wrist again, and pulled you along with him.

---

My writing , I know. D: Just give me more time. It'll get better ;_;