Secret Party II

Perfectly Effortless: The Guide of Getting Him

I looked at the door that had a big 'B' engraved on it. Out of curiosity, I opened the door to be greeted by Baro who had headphones on his ears,

and was mouth rapping with his eyes closed. He was tapping to the music and he looked cool and charming. Suddenly he started beatboxing,

which I was so eager to watch. After awhile he felt my presence so he stopped... Aww.

 

"Oh hey!" He grinned and his bunny teeth stuck out. 

"Hi." I gave a small wave. Baro looked at me from the bottom to the top. 

"That's what you're going to wear?" Baro chuckled. It was a cute kind of chuckle, the kind that sounds like he's still rapping. 

"Ah.... neh." I didn't have any nice clothes to wear. Plus I'm sure everyone's wearing their uniforms... right? I mean it's only B1A4 who

wears civillian clothes. 

 

Baro laughed again. "Everyone brought clothes so they can go to this awesome party!" Baro explained.

I nodded. So I forgot some clothes... Now what?

"You should look for Gongchan." Baro said, a smile still lingered on his face.

"A-arasseo." I nodded and left. 

 

'So 4 more doors to go' I told myself as I looked at each door looking for Gongchan's room.

I started to analyze... The room I went last time with the video games could be Jinyoung's room...

CNU could have that artic fox feel. I guess Sandeul could be studying... Baro and Gongchan seem close, so maybe the yellow room has

Gongchan in it.

 

I opened the yellow door to see a happy Sandeul jumping up and down on his bed. He was wearing all yellow, his earphones were plugged

in and he had a goofy smile on his face. He stopped jumping on the bed and started jiggling and dancing. 

"Oh." I said. Looks like I went to the wrong room.

 

I'm sure the music was blasting in Sandeul's ears but my 'oh' alarmed him.

"Oh! Annyeong!!" He grinned and jumped from the bed onto the floor. 

"Are you looking for Jinyoung?--"

"A-aniyo!" I said right away. I felt a blush on my cheeks but I hope Sandeul didn't notice.

Sandeul went closer, his eyes were serious and there was no smile on his face.

 

I gulped, worried that he found out about my feelings.

Then he smiled... With all the yellow in the room, I thought he was the sun!

"You're seriously going to wear your uniform to the party?" He asked.

"Ani! That's why I'm looking for Gongchan." I explained.

"Oh right! That guy has a lot of his cousin and ex-girlfriend's clothes in his drawer." He continued.

"E-ex?" I asked. Well it's not that surprising but it just came out.

 

"Yeah.. To make things faster, she broke up with him and left Korea." He said as he took some clothes out of his cabinet, looks like he

really wasn't going to wear those yellow pajama like clothes. I nodded and left. So it looks like I was wrong, since Sandeul stays in the

happy go lucky room. Maybe he'll be in the video game room last time? 

 

I went to that door and tried to open it, but it was locked. "Oh Sung Jin!" I turned to see CNU coming out from the door with the 'do not disturb' sign.

"Um Annyeong." I said with a small smile.

"Gongchan isn't there. Go to that room." CNU pointed to the last door that I haven't checked.

"Is that his room?--" I asked but I realized CNU has already left. 

 

I shrugged and headed straight to the door with an artic fox on it. I glanced at the drawing of the fox.

It's so beautiful. I whispered to myself. I touched the drawing that was etched on the wooden door.

My nails were clacking on the door but I didn't notice. "Who's knocking?" I heard a voice so I slowly took my finger away from the fox.

Suddenly the door opened and I was greeted by a half Jinyoung.

 

My eyes were wide and I had no idea what to do. 

"I-I" I stammered, I walked back but my shoe bumped with my other shoe and I slipped.

 I closed my eyes trying to hide away from the embarassment of falling after seeing Jinyoung... half .

But then nothing hurt. I opened my eyes to see Jinyoung's face. His bare chest was touching my arm and I blushed.

I was tomato red so I looked away hoping he wouldn't look at me.

 

"Sung Jin... Are you okay?" He asked as he caressed my cheeks. "Your cheeks are warm." He smirked.

Is this a dream? If it is, I hope it stays like this. He brought me back up, I fixed myself. "Are you looking for Gongchan? He's in the storage room."

Jinyoung pointed to the room across his room. I nodded shyly and left slowly for awhile and then I walked fast.

 

Aish so embarassing. I knocked on the storage room. After a few clicketing clacketing and a big boom, the door opened. 

Gongchan just took a bath since his hair was wet. "Oh hi Sungie!~" He grinned. "I'm just getting some stuff here, do you need clothes?"

He asked after looking at what I'm wearing. I nodded.

 

So his room was the room with the video games in it. Gongchan tapped his jean pocket, and then both of his hands but he couldn't find 

the key. "Ah mian. Can you go to Jinyoung's room?" I stopped and looked at Gongchan... Seriously?! His half image flashed in my mind.

 oh dear.

 

"Okay." I said. I hesitated to move but in the end I walked right in Jinyoung's door. He was dancing, doing a wave while listening to music.

The light served as a spotlight and I saw that his hair was red. He must've dyed his hair red. I didn't notice awhile ago because I'm sure

I was looking somewhere else.

 

"Oh hi Sung Jin!" He noticed my appearance and I blushed madly again. Jinyoung chuckled. "Sorry 'bout earlier! I thought you were one of the boys."

He smiled.

"It's fine." I smiled.

It was an awkward moment but I wanted that moment to stay.

But ofcourse it wouldn't. 

"So what's up?" He asked. 

"Are Gongchan keys there?"

 

Jinyoung looked around in his room and took the keys that were lying on a table.

"Here." He grinned. I touched the edge of the key but Jinyoung suddenly grabbed my hand and placed the keys there.

"Get dressed and lets go to the party." He said and closed the door.

 

I handed the keys to Gongchan who was waiting patiently at the other side. He opened the door and we went inside.

It was a nice room! ... Well I've been here before but atleast now I've got the chance to actually look around.

I followed him to the cabinets and he handed me nice fashionable clothes.

 

And out of a sudden I said, "Are these your ex's clothes?" I wasn't sure if I should've asked it or not because Gongchan's

expression changed. "Ah mian!" I said. 

"It's fine." He said. "And yes those are hers. She broke up with me through cellphone then she just left... Didn't even get her clothes back."

I sighed and went to the washroom to change. So that's what happened with him and his girlfriend.