Secret Party

Perfectly Effortless: The Guide of Getting Him

[IMPORTANT!] Thanks for the comments! But please do comment also if you think the story is nice! And~ The whole plot wouldn't depend on me, it will depend on those who commented :D So I'm not sure where this is going :P love lots borrriing123

Pic Request (just comment on the story) [READ!] (I won't be giving prizes anymore :( so this will be the last batch)

>RoseandLiz

>BANA_haewon

>emi_martini

 

 

Gongchan grabbed my hand but I wasn't sure if I should hold on. We ran down the stairs and I had the urge to let go, so I did.

Suddenly he stopped and looked at me, a hint of worry could be seen in his face, but I wasn't sure what it meant. And then a grin

crept to his face and smile formed from that hint of worry. "Can I hold your hand?" Cute. He was worried that he forgotten to ask

my permission.

 

I was afraid again that his fans will wrestle me around, so I looked at his hand for awhile. He chuckled, "What are you afraid of?"

And took my hand anyway. "Come on, will be late for class." I looked up at him to see the twinkle in his eyes, I squeezed his hand carefully.

My other hand placed the stars in my pocket.

 

While holding hands, I went with him to the hallways. Luckily, class was still ongoing so basically there's no student or teacher passing

His hand  was lukewarm, holding his hand made me feel good. But it didn't make my heart jitter, it just made me feel at ease. Our next class

was 'history', I don't really like that subject though.

 

When we were on the way to that class, Gongchan had an idea. "Want to skip class together?" He asked.

Should I? I mean I skipped half a class just to hide from fanwars and Jinyoung's group but in the end Gongchan spotted me. So why not?

"Okay." I said simply.

"Okay girl?" He grinned.

I laughed and we walked on. We didn't go back to the rooftop, Gongchan lead me to another building.

 

This building was much smaller than the building with all the classrooms. "I never been here before, though I see it a lot."

He smiled but didn't say anything. There were no guards so this makes it more exciting. He opened the door and switched on the lights.

The place looked like a dorm. There was a big staircase at the middle once you enter, there were rooms from each side. It looked like a mansion

despite its outward appearance.

 

He lead me up the stairs and into a room. When I went in their was... Jinyoung. Gongchan looked surprised but kept his cool.

"Oh you were here hyung?" Gongchan asked.

Jinyoung was playing video games and ignored Gongchan's question.

"Are you mad? Sorry I brought Sungie here." Gongchan said and I bowed for respect.

"Sungie?" He asked with mock chuckling as he stopped his game to look at the both of us.

 

My stomach churled and my heart skipped a beat. Is he... Is he jealous? No wait that can't happen, we rarely talk.

He must be mad because Gongchan brought me into his lair. "Neh mian hyung--"

"What were you going to do here?" He asked.

"N-nothing hyung, I wanted to show her around."

He nodded slowly. "I better leave then." And he walked out of the room.

 

"Want to play some games?" Gongchan asked pointing to the paused game.

We were still holding hands so I let go. "Oh you didn't want to? That's okay."

Awkward silence rose until Gongchan closed the tv and fixed the game.

"Sungie, can you go here later after school?" Gongchan asked.

I looked at him. "Waeyo?" I asked.

 

"There'll be a secret party held by us the B1A4, and I'm inviting you." He said as he rolled up the games and tossed it in a box.

I wasn't sure how to respond, all the more fans would toss me around back and forth.

"Well I'll take your silence as a yes, come here at 5:30. You don't have to worry about the clothes."

"Huh?" Well that was too fast. I was still in 'Why did Jinyoung react that way mode.' and 'Fans tossing me back and forth mode'

 

Then Gongchan walked to me slowly. I walked back slowly. His face was serious and I was curious but I kept walking back slowly.

 

"Well see you then! Bye!" And closed the door in front of me. Well that was rudely cute.

 

School ended fast and I remembered I had to go back to the 'dorm'. I heard from Gongchan that it used to be a dorm but the principal

was to lazy to man everything, so he just lazily left it there until he can think of something to do with it. When I walked inside the dorm,

It was quiet. I went up the stairs to see 5 doors; the only ones closed. Should I enter one of them? (CHOOSE ONLY ONE!) (I'll try to compile your answers)

 

DOOR 1

It has this big B in the front and a drawing of cap.

 

DOOR 2

A yellow door. And a drawing of what appears to be a duck from pokemon. mmmm.

 

DOOR 3

There's a do not disturb sign, with glasses and a book beside it.

 

DOOR 4

A simple elegant door that has an artic fox feel to it.

 

DOOR 5

The same door where you saw the video games.