Slow Motion

Perfectly Effortless: The Guide of Getting Him

a/n. My story is supposed to be fluffy, but after reading sad stories and making sad stories... This chapter isn't exactly fluffy. I tried to lift the story up, but it has this slight sad feeling. I hope you still like it though! And sorry it's short! Most people don't read long chapters. I still need a co-author!


You smiled at the clothes that you felt will look amazing on you. It was dark blue, your favorite color. It had ribbons--It was so cute! You almost squealed at the style as you picked the blouse up, you got shorts that matched the outfit and you rushed to change. Two minutes later, you opened the door slowly to see Gongchan. He smiled as he saw your face, and for some reason you felt butterflies in your tummy; A small tummy flip. You couldn't help but smile as you fixed your long hair that was in a ponytail.

 

"Oh! You're going to need this." Gongchan took out a hat from the cabinet. He went closer to you, his face nearing yours. You looked up at him, curious and nervous on what he was going to do. He grinned and you felt your belly flip again. His hand hovered as he pulled your ponytail slowly down. He removed the ponytail, your hair moved like black fluid as it dropped to your back.

 

"There!" He grinned again. His eyes never left yours as he smiled. He his lips and smiled sending you shivers at your spine. "You're really pretty... Did you know that?" He said. With a serious face, he placed the hat on your hair. He took a step back and held out his hand. "Will you dance with me later?" He asked, his face was still serious. It annoyed you. You wanted him to smile.

 

"Yes. Yes ofcourse." You said as you placed your hand on his hand. Though you weren't sure if it was the best thing to do, because for some reason it didn't feel right. It just didn't feel right. Gongchan's face brightened up and a smile slowly rose. You made him happy and it did feel good to see him that way. You had several tummy flips. But was it a good thing? Did you just feel pity because of what his girlfriend did to him? You weren't sure.

 

He pulled your hand as he led you to the door. The door opened to reveal Jinyoung. He looked perfect. He wore a dark blue polo and black fitted jeans. The two of you stopped, Gongchan smiled as he saw his hyung. You looked up at him to see a change in his face. There was something in his eyes, a flicker. There was something. But then a second passed and his gaze changed.

 

"Let's go." Jinyoung said. Gongchan pulled your hand whispering a 'kaja kaja' over and over like a mantra. You followed, though you felt weird. What was Jinyoung going to say? You looked to see the rest of the B1A4 friendship group waving to you. You gave a small smile and walked, still holding Gongchan's hand. Jinyoung turned to you, and then to your hand. He looked back up at you before turning his head swiftly away from you. For you it felt like everything was slow motion.

 

The way he looked at you and the way he turned in a swift manner. Slow motion. Your heart suddenly hurt. It was weird for such a small thing, but you wanted to do something. You liked him, you wanted him, you loved him. Shouldn't you do somethng about it? You didn't want to hurt Gongchan's heart, but you didn't want to hurt your own heart.

You raised a hand as you tried to reach Jinyoung.

 

What to do? This time no options, it's up to you now :D

btw shameless advertising, if you guys like exo: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/209821