That Infinite Feeling

Perfectly Effortless: The Guide of Getting Him

Comment i'll use: Grab his hand and watch his expression

 

a/n! OMG I thought I already published this but I only say today that it was still hidden... O_O

 

I grabbed his hand without thinking. So many thoughts rose from my mind and the only thing I could... The only thing I want to do is hold out my hand and reach for him. His hand was a few inches away, but I only touched his fingers. Did he feel it? I reached for his hand again and this time... he held it. He turned to me and I watched his expression.

A smile. A lenient smile. That smile that made me like him and that smile that made me feel infinite.

When I thought that feeling would last, he let go of my hand and continued to walk. My heart pounded. I felt Gongchan coming closer to me so I looked and smiled at him. "Come let's go!" He said cheerfully but there was wonder in his eyes. I bet he was thinking 'what was that hand holding small drama for?' Too bad I don't have an answer to that. And I bet he didn't notice. I hoped he didn't notice.

The rest of his gang were still happy and outgoing as they said jokes and funny stories. I tried my best to be led with their cheery atmosphere but I was somehow distracted. I mean come on! Jinyoung held my hand! He held it!

"___, Gwenchanna?" I turned to see Gongchan with a smile. "You have this really big grin..." He laughed and I chuckled. After awhile Gongchan started making jokes that made me really laugh.

After a few more stories, funny jokes and slow walking. We reached the school and we heard the loud music playing. There were so many people! Well that's what you expect from popular people right? At first I felt awkward and shy. Many people gave glares to us... Especially me. I guess they're wondering how I was able to actually be with B1A4, the friendly kingkas group. 

Well I've been meaning to answer that question for myself.

Gongchan pulled me to the dance floor and wiggle awkwardly. I laughed really hard, I was having so much fun.

He told me to dance to so I wiggled like how he did it. He laughed this time and stopped dancing awkwardly. The music changed and this time it was a hip hop song, he danced really cool and charmingly. All I could do is watch. But then a slow music played... His eyes gazed only at mine and I felt hypnotised to go forward. He took  my hand and led me as he danced.

The dance was over as I released his hand, the music changed and I saw a person behind him... Jinyoung. "Hey ___, want to go outside?" Gongchan told me.

Eotthokhae?