Don't Laugh.. Don'T leave

Don't Laugh.. Don't Cry....Don'T leave
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“B-Byun BaekHyun..I..I like you …” I  look up and froze, Park Chanyeol my secret crush for almost three years Confessing his feeling to me..  he looked at me nervously, bitting his lips.

 

“w-what..” .. why the hell I even stutters like this..??, Chanyeol Smiled sheepishly.

 

“yea.. I-I like you.. would you go out with me… please..” he look deep at my eyes, and showed me his smile, I blushed.. he is just cute, although he try to hid it, but I know Chanyeol is a really gentle person..

and I just knew it.

 

“…..please answer me, BaekHyun-ah” I look down, playing with my fingers, before shyly looked at him, I was so damn nervous, and my red face didn’t help at all.

 

“y-yes.” I gasped as his strong arms so suddenly embraced me, he sighed in relief.

 

“thank you.. I promise.. I will never let you hurt..” he whisper softly in my ears, I closed my eyes as I nod, leaned my head on his chest and smile as he kissed my hair gently, I can hear his heart beating so fast and I feel happy because I the one who made it, that beating heart only for me.

 

"but..Don’t be so happy.. because some people says if you be overly happy then you would crying in the end.." he said suddenly, I pout.

 

"yah.. you want me to cry.." Chanyeol chuckled.

 

"just kidding.. of course not.."

 

 

 

 

 

2 years later

 

 

 

“Yah.. Park Chanyeol.. I told you before.. don’t be lazy..” I yelled as I walked into Chanyeol’s house, I sighed as I saw how messy his house is.

 

Chanyeol groaned as he sat up, he was sleeping on the couch again, all papers and his laptop on the table beside him, he looked at me, blinking before smiled happily.

 

“BAEKIE.!!.” I huffed as I walked toward him, rufling his hair, He chuckled and snuggled closer to me, I sigh, what a kid he is.

 

“I am so tireedddd.. baby.. I don’t have time to clean this room..” he pouted, I puffed my cheeks.

 

“busy again, Come on.. Chanyeol.. you need some rest..:” I said, Chanyeol laugh softly and pushed all the papers away, then hug me.

 

“nope.. everytime you were beside me I feel happy.. I don’t need rest..just you next to me” I laugh.

 

 

 

“you are so cheesy..”

 

“yeah.. I know..but you completely like it..”

 

“yah.. I HATE YOU..” Chanyeol giggled.

 

“I Love you too baby..” I pout and hugged him tightly.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Baekie.. I will always beside you.. and love you for my entire life.. Trust me..”

 

 “why are you so cheesy today..???” I giggled, while playfully hitting Chanyeol’s chest.

 

      Chanyeol smiled.

 

“tonight.. lets go out.. I want a romantic dinner for both of us..” I smiled and nod my head happily.

 

“yeps.. I will wait for you..”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I looked at the mirror and smiled at myself “perfect..” I giggled, I am wearing a white shirt, Chanyeol say he  really like this shirt, and what he likes whould be my fave too.

 

 

 

I glanced at the clock and smiled sheepishly, why I feel so happy like this.. maybe something nice will happen, I chuckled at myself, and quickly walk down stairs, wait for Chanyeol, soon I can hear someone knocking the door, I quickly rush toward it and opened the door.

 

 

“Hey..” I stunned, Chanyeol looks so damn handsome tonight.. He smiled at me shyly.

 

“you are so pretty..” he mumbled.. I smiled back and touch his hand, I love it when he called me pretty not that I am sassy but Chanyeol is the only one who call me pretty, he grabbed my hand, while gently kissed my forehead

 

 

 

 

 

“where are we Going..??” I asked as we already in his car, Chanyeol smile.

 

“Its SECRET..” he chuckled, I pout but nods, soon we arrived at a restaurant, My eyes widened.. this restaurant is really expensive..what about my clothest..?? I want to protest but Chanyeol just shook his head and smiled.

 

“chanie..”

 

“ssshhh.. today is our special day..” he grinned and held my hand, Holding me tightly as we walked into the restaurant.

 

As we walk all waitress greets us nicely, I feel so awkward beside him, but Chanyeol’s hands felt so warm and so calm.

 

I stunned as I saw a beautiful table in the middle of the hall, it is one and only table in there.. I realized there is no one in this restaurant except me and Chanyeol and the waitress.

 

“do you like it..??” I looked at Chanyeol, couldn’t sayin anything, even just one word can’t escaped my lips.

 

“lets go..” I still silent as he hold my hand tightly and leading me toward the table.. suddenly the light disappear and the beautiful light from the candles shining in the dark.

 

“Baekie.. Byun BaekHyun..” I looked at Chanyeol and he was staring deeply into my eyes, his eyes were soft and honest

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter