The Pale Angel

2 Flower's with 1 seceret

I awoke. Normally. Lay was lying on my chest still in a deep sleep. It was a late night around 1 am. I somehow jumped out from under Lay and made my way to the kitchen. As I poured some water into a glass I saw dry blood on my tights. I almost choked on water when I saw it. I then remembered.. last night? I went along to the bathroom and washed of the dried blood. I saw a small brisue on my thight which wasn't there before. I smiled as the memories of Lay came back. He was a bit rough, but it was a big pleasure. i can tell you that he was amazing.

I sat on a seat looking on Lay as he slept deeply. I touched my neck and found the sweet hickey he made on my spot.

Everything seems so nice now. Complete. But Luhan..

I saw that my phone's green light was flashing each second. I got a message. I walked over to the phone and un-locked it. It was 25 messages... from Xiumin. I covered my mouth. My tears started to flow down my cheeks. I knew what he was going to text. That Luhan is gone or there was an accident. I looked on to the messages. My heart almost stopped. Every single one of them was with pictures from china except the last one.

00:23am Baozi^^

Maya.... Luhan is missing.

'Yes. He's with me.' Someone from behind said. I out.

************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Lay's Perspective.

I woke up very dizzy. I saw that Maya was not on the bed any more but her clothes were stil there. I put on my boxers and made my way to the living room, bathroom, kitchen but she was now were. I was a bit worried. What if I've hurt her last night? All this was confusing. I tried to call her but there was no connection. It was a sunny day. I quickly dressed up and walked out of the house. I sat into my car I always left for Maya if she needed to drive some where despiretley.  I the radio and our song came on. (by the way this is translated from a polish song called Lemon- nice.^^ Please listen to it once even tho you wont understand.) 

If you had told me that one day we will all be here, I'd never doubted in what I have. If I saw you at my side in my battle before
Then I would feel that I am not alone
. Flip a card, Take a chance, Be a weirdo. Don't follow a path, go with your own, open your head before you say, understand, be, never ruin, biuld, create, taste, be silent, think and feel.

We listened to this song with Maya and Luhan. Me by the wheel, Luhan in the passenger seat and Maya at the back. Sometimes we took Tao Kris or xiumin with us. The song played on.

I realized - to live you have to seize the day
Stand up to run , because to exist doesn't mean to live
Get a grip , this day is your day
And I believe that for each of us there is beauty for
our hearts...

I drove into the parking lot of where kris and Tao worked.

'Xiumin?! Where have you been?'

'Yxing! Luhan is missing. He did come back here but when we woke up in the bus he was gone. Same as your boss... Jun Kang.' Xiumin said worridly drinking his bubble tea.

'Maya is gone aswell.' There was a dead silence on the table.

'Zi tao. Have you seen Maya here this morning?' I asked huridly, my heart pounding.

'No, I didn't but, Jun kang left this here today morning and it belongs to Maya. Krisu^^ can you pass me that book please?Thankyou sweetie.' I smiled at those words coming between kris and Tao. Tao passed me a mixed meda art canvas book. I knew these art things since Maya was a great artist. The book was a greeny blue colour with old fashioned decoration on it and 3 blue and green kolibers on. I opened the book and saw that it was, a book that me and Luhan bought Maya on her 13 birthday. She is 19 now and she is still studying. we only go to work to earn some money since its the summer holidays.

I started to read one of the last pages written couple of weeks ago.

'I have really bad bruises on my thights and I think my ancle is swollen as well. I'm really scared of Jun now, If not Lay...

I found out that Lay, Kris and Luhan, who knows maybe Tao, xiumin and Sehun know about it too, any way, they know about my mother and they want me to tell something but I don't know what yet. How can I gain there trust?....

I think Lay and Luhan might really like me but Lay is slightly loosing control now...

'Do you Lay? You like Maya after all?' Kris asked.

'Wayoo, did you guys just read all this? It's privacy.' I responde but smiling a little.

'Tell us, do you? We won't tell anyone.' Xiumin ageyoed his words. I put my face into my hands.

'You dare tell any one. Oh god... yes we had a go yesterday after watching movies...' I turned all red as the boys started to laug and peck my cheeks.

'We have to find them. And I know who might hellp.' I said.