Chapter 2

My Girlfriend is a gengster?
>>>>>>Baekhyun's POV<<<<<< "Baekhyun??" She said my name.so she remembered my name.Omo~~I'm so so happy.I looked her then I saw her face clearly.How can I describe her face.She is pretty oh no she is the most beautiful.I fainted and she called me again."Baekhyun"."Ah!I'm sorry.I need fresh air and so I came here."I said and thought she might be angry me.But she said nothing and went to downstair.Aish!!Why don't she talk to me.But she called my name~~Ha Ha.She knew my name. >>>End of Baekhyun's POV<<< Baekhyun went back to his friends while smiling like a fool."Ya!!Baekhyun,why did you do such a joker face"Kai asked."You look like a fool"Sehun told him.Baekhyun winked and said nothing but keep smiling."Aish!!You are really a fool"D.O commented. >>>>>>>Time passed<<<<<<< Ara went back to home.A couple of hours later,her father called her."Nae~~Appa.""Ara..listen carefully.You need to come her quickly.We are in danger.I have something to give you.so please hurry!!!"Ara's appa told and hung up the phone.Ara quickly ran to her father's office.She saw him."Appa~~Wae??What is going on here?"Ara asked."I haven't had much time."He said and gave her a stick."What is this?"Ara asked."It is very important for my life.Please protect it.Don't let them to get it.REMEMBER...PLEASE PROTECT IT!!Now,you should go.Don't connect me.ok?I'll be back"Ara's father said."When?"Ara asked."I don't know may be more than ten years.Grow perfectly..ok?"Ara's father said and went back into his office.Ara went back to home.It is already dark."Important for his life"Ara thought.But she didn't finish her thoughts.Two guys appeared from the back of the building."Stop!!"Ara heard that voice and turned around."What?"Ara asked."Give us that disk."The guy said."Disk?What did you mean?"Ara said and walked.But one of that guys pulled her back.She kicked his stomach.Another guy slapped her.Some blood coming from coner of .She wipped it and took a stone near her and threw it to that guys.One guy's head broke and another one helped him.Ara used this as a chance and she ran away. >>>>>>>>Next Day<<<<<<<<< As usual,Ara used her hoody to cover her face.At the front of her class,she saw Baekhyun."Hi..Ara"Baekhyun greeted her. She said nothing and entered into the class.But she crushed with a boy and her hoody that cover her face was removed from her face.That boy was suprised."Ah!!Sorry.My name is D.O.Nice to meet you."that boy said.Ara nooded as a sign of ok and she sat on her seat.Both Baekhyun and D.O saw bruises.Baekhyun sat beside her.He looked her face all the time. >>>>>>>>Time passed<<<<<<< Ara went to cafeteria.She saw CL and her followers are bullying a girl.She didn't care them and ordered bubble tea.Then exo boys came in.(A/N-They became kingqa of this school as soon as they transferred to this school.)CL ran to Suho."Oppa~~that ugly girl made my uniform dirty.Should I take reverse?"CL said and tried to flirt with not only Suho but also the rests.Suho didn't care her and said"It is not my bussiness."CL was angry and poured a glass of water onto that girl.But before she didn't finish,Ara pulled her hands."Don't do that or you're in a trouble."Ara said."Mind your own bussiness."CL replied."Ah!!my bussiness is to see your dad.Do you want to join or should I came to your dad with my dad."Ara smirked and said.CL face turned red cz of her angriness.Ara turned her face to that girl and said"You should go."After that,Ara went out from cafeteria.She went to upper floor.On the way,she saw that girl.She took out a towel and gave her."You may need it"she said and went to upstairs.That girl looked her and murmured "Thank you Ara,thank you for everything." At that time,exo who followed Ara saw everything.They went to that girl and asked "Do you know Ara very well?""Yes,she was my best friend."That girl said."BEST FRIEND???"exo suprised.The girl nodded."But she didn't talk much with you."Baekhyun said."Cz she has reason."The girl said."Can you tell us?"Suho asked."Ok..first,let me introduce myself.I'm Hani." "Nice to meet you,Hani."exo boys said."You may know Ara as a quiet girl.But she isn't.Before that day,she is very kind,cute,innocent and helpful girl although she is queenqa and gengster.""WAIT!!!Wait..a gengster???"D.O asked with his big eyes."Yes,she is a gengster.Cz her father is leader of dark group.She must do as a gengster or she'll die.She is very kind to people.Everyone loves her.One day,her boyfriend was kidnapped by other dark group.Her father knew it but didn't tell her and try to solve the problem himself.But her boyfriend's sister knew it and she angrily told about that to Ara and slapped her.As soon as Ara heard that,she went to that place.But her boyfriend almost die cz of beaten.She took him to hospital.On the other day,she went to hospital.Her boyfriend's sister didn't let her in and shouted her and told her that this is all her false.She is only the reason who hurt people around her.Her boyfriend told her to break up.After that day,she didn't talk much.She didn't have any friend.She acted like a quiet,cool girl cz she has only reason that is not to hurt anymore people around her,including me."Hani said."That is why she didn't talk me back and has bruises on her face."Baekhyun said. >>>>>>>Time passed<<<<<<< #Next day at school# As soon as Ara reached school,she went to upper floor.At balcony,she saw a group of boys.She pretended to go back but one of the boys pulled her."Wait...Ara,we have something to tell you.please listen..please"Baekhyun aegyo.Ara looked and nodded as an ok sign."We knew about you.We knew that you are a gengster.But we want to be friend with you"Kai said."But....I ."Before Ara finished her words,Sehun hugged her and said "I know your felling and don't worry we can protect ourselves.Let's be friend,ok?"Ara slightly pushed him and asked"Do you gyus sure?""NAE~~~~"Lay answered."Ok..listen.Making friends may be easy but I don't want to hurt anyone."Ara said."Don't worry,noona.We can protect ourselves and we'll also protect you."Sehun said and smiled."Wait...noona?"Ara asked."Nae~~I think you as my noona."Sehun aegyo.Ara can't help but she smile.All boys saw her smile and faint.*Omo~~Her smile is really pretty.Is she just a human or something*All boys thought."Ya!!!What's wrong with you all?"Ara asked."Nothing..let's go.From now,we should go together everywhere cz we are friends,am I right?"Chen said.Ara nodded and went to cafeteria with those guys who are smiling like crazy guys.They succed.Ara accepted them as friends.Kris ordered some snacks."Kris-shi,I like only bubble tea."Ara said."If you call me oppa,I'll order it for you."Kris said and winked."No..I'll order it by myself."Ara said.While they are eating,CL came."So...You guys are now friends"CL said and smirked."Oh..poor Ara,you may hurt more people."CL said."No,she didn't.We can protect ourselves.Mind your own business,ok?"Luhan said.CL went out from cafeteria with a poker face."Thank you,Luhan oppa."as soon as Ara said "Oppa"all boys shocked."Yo..you just called oppa"Luhan asked."Nae~~Wae?"Ara asked with an innocent face.Tao can't help but pinched her cheek."Ya!!It is hurt."Ara said while roubing her cheek."Why did you called Luhan oppa?You should call me too."Kris said."I think Luhan is older than me."Ara answered and pouted.*Ah~~Don't do that again*all boys think."Ok..foods are coming.Let's eat."Xiumin said. Then they had their meals happily.All boys are happy expecially Baekhyun cz Ara is now friend with them and they can see her smiling face without covering her face with her hoodie.Thank you god!!!Thank you for everything~~ (A/N-Hope all you like this chapter^^I'm sorry if I did mistake.Love you all!)