Chapter 1

My Girlfriend is a gengster?
"She is coming"as soon as all the students heard that voice,their heads faced to the school gate.Then they saw a girl who wore a hoody that cover almost half of her face.She is one of the queenqa of the school.Her name is Ara.Ara didn't look the others and went to her locker.When she opened it,she found a lost of love letters."Aish!!!Why do people have a lot of time to do these thing?"She murmured and then threw them into the bin.Then she went to her classroom.As usual,she sat on her place where is behind of the class.Then she placed her face onto the desk and closed her eyes.A couple of minutes later,the teacher came in."Good morning class.I have something to tell you.We have transfer students.Come in guys!!!"teacher said and five boys came into classromm.All girls except Ara shouted like fools."Introduce yourselves"as soon as the teacher said,a boy with handsome smile said"Nice to meet you all.My name is Suho"."Hi~I'm Kai.Good to see you"he said and winked."Hi all!!My name is D.O."he said and gave a cute smile."I'm Sehun"a boy who looks like a half-adult boy said."Hello all,my name is Baekhyun"he said and gave an innocent smile."Ok..then took your seat"teacher told them.Suho sat in front of CL who is also queenqa of the school.D.O sat beside Suho.Sehun sat in front of Ara.Baekhyun sat bedide Ara and Kai sat behind CL."Hi..my name is Baekhyun.Nice to meet you."Ara woke up cz of this voice.She looked Baekhyun and nodded but said nothing.Baekhyun didn't see her face clearly and he thought "She is so mean..Aish!!" >>>>>>>TIME PASSED<<<<<<< The bell rang and Ara went to cafeteria.On the way to cafeteria,all boys looked her and tried to speak her but she just ingored them.She ordered bubble tea.Baekhyun saw her and asked"Want to join with us?"But she didn't answer and went out from cafeteria.Then she went to the upper floor of the school. >>>>>>>Ara's POV<<<<<<< I heard that boy asked but I don't want to answer and don't want to join so I ingored him.Sorry Baekhyun.Don't want to be friend with me.I want to the upper floor.On the balcony,I sat down on the bench where we used to sit.Then I removed my hoody which covers half of my face. I drank bubble tea which remind me him.I miss you.Yes,I miss you Park Chanyeol.Are you ok?Are you healthy?Do you miss me?I want those days back which we could live together. #Flashback# "Oppa~~What are you doing?"I asked.Chanyeol is trying to hide something."No,nothing"Chanyeol said."Oppa~~Do you remember today is what day?"I asked hopefully.Chanyeol tried to think till his eyebows meet at the center."Meya!!I don't remember?Tell me^^"Chanyeol answered.I was about to cry cz of Chanyeol speech.How can he forget our annivesary.I didn't want to speak to him."Ara...Ara~~Listen to me"Canyeol said and faced with me.I tried not to look him."Ok..look at me please~~~~"Chanyeol aegyo.I couldn't help but I smiled and looked at him."TaTa^^"Chanyeol pulled out something from his pocket.It is a necklace with a heart.On the heart,FOREVER TOGETHER is written."Pabo,how can I forget our annivesary."He said and placed his sweet,soft and warm lips on mine.We kissed for a long one and pulled back."I will stay with you forever Oppa.I love you so much"I said.He smiled and said"me too.I love you and only you." #End of flashback# Tears are coming.I looked my necklace."Oppa~~I'll wait till you'll come back to me.I know you won't leave me like this.I don't believe you said that to me.I don't believe your sister who said these words to me.I know you love me and only me.Please come back to me. I am waiting you.I don't care it takes too long or not.one year?five years?ten years?I'll wait.I want only you.So please come back to me.Then I removed tears."Aish-the class will start soon.I need to go"I murmured and stood up.Then I saw a shadow.I slowly moved to this shadow."Who is there?"I asked.Then a boy came out. "Hi!!!"He greeted with innocent smile. "BAEKHYUN???" *********** (A/N-Hi!!This is my second fanfic.I'm sorry if I did mistake.English isn't my mother language so I'm sorry for grammer and spelling mistake.Feel free to share your feeling.I'll try my best.Thank you all*90° bow)