Sequel

Fanboy

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Chanyeol doesn't really like Yifan.

Yifan made him seem short. Heck, that guy was ing 20 million nanometers taller than him.

But since Baekhyun's friend liked Yifan. Chanyeol had no choice but to be a member of help-the-despo-panda team and participate in their activities.

No sacrifice, no victory.

Which is why Chanyeol scrunched up his nose and grunted in annoyance when Yifan approached their lunch table.

"Decepticon approaching, fall back, fall back." He grabbed Baekhyun's arm, in attempt to drag his boyfriend away.

"Come on Chanyeol, Yifan's nice." Baekhyun tugged on his sleeve, pulling the giant back onto his seat.

"Hey Taozi !" Zitao almost choked on his wanton noodles.

Yifan made him a nickname. And it sounded cute.

God, what is air?

"Hey Kris! Or is it Jia Heng. Huang always calls you Yifan though." Jong In greeted from his corner of the table.

"Hey! Jongdae right?" Yifan placed his plate of house salad right beside a hyperventilating Zitao.

"I'm Jong IN, ten times hotter than Jongdae." Jong In shot out his greasy hand (he was eating fries).

Yifan took his hand dawdlingly, forcing a smile.

He plopped down next to Zitao, who got his whole face buried in his bowl of noodles.

"I was just wondering if you would like to go to class with me?" Yifan took out his fork from the plastic wrapping.

"Sure." Zitao was hoping he didn't sound overly excited.

"Great!" Yifan grinned. Yifan ing grinned at him. Zitao thinks he can rest in peace now.

Lunch was strangely quiet (except for the regular 'I hate Yifan',Chanyeol whispers into Baekhyun's ear ). 

Lunch was over. Time for the walk with Basketball god, Wu Yifan.

Kyungsoo waved and mumbled a 'good luck Huang' before yanking Jong In away. Baekhyun did a thumbs up and Chanyeol just rolled his eyes. And Sehun (well Zitao doesn't really know him well), just smiled and headed for his next class. Zitao was left seating alone with Yifan at the table, watching him breathe.

"Shall we leave?" Yifan got up from his seat. Zitao gave a quick a nod.

The both of them were on the way to Biology class, hugging their textbooks. They fell into an awkward silence, Zitao's sneakers awfully loud on the maple floor.

"Do you mind if I sit next to you?"  Yifan plopped his books onto the table, yanking the chair out.

Zitao's Biology lesson was filled with Acqua Di Gio and sick thoughts.

He went back to the dorm, looking like he just met Santa.

"What happened to him?" Baekhyun's eyes were stuck to his calculator.

"Must be Yifan." Kyungsoo shuffled to the kitchen, checking up on the rice.

Zitao felt like he was in heaven. Yifan smiled at him 5 times during the lesson. Their fingers brushing slightly when they reached out for their goggles. Zitao touched Yifan. They made physical contact.

 

 

......

 

 

It was Friday.

Zitao loved Fridays.

It used to be for the extra '#TGIF' he adds after his instagram posts.

Kyungsoo always make extra food on Fridays, so that other people from other dorm rooms can come over and party in their room, leaving a huge mass of rubbish when they leave(Zitao was always made to clear them). Zitao hated their Friday gathering dinner.

But now, Yifan was his friend(sort of), Zitao can invite him over for special Friday gathering dinner.

YAY

Zitao almost skipped to Biology class, finding it hard to contain his burning excitement. He settled down on his regular seat (the seat beside Yifan), and waited for him to arrive. Yifan appeared at the door looking like a hot mess. Zitao loved the teachers for placing Biology lesson right after basketball practice. His hair was still wet and wild, Yifan had to use his fingers to comb them out. His shirt was slightly untucked, pants hanging loosely from his hips. His cheeks were flushed red, from all the blood rush during practice.

"Hey!" Yifan called out from the door, jogging to his seat. An invisible wall of Acqua Di Gio hits Zitao hard in the face(Yifan smelt like he dumped the whole bottle on himself).

"Hi!" Zitao focused back onto his Biology textbook.

Yifan slumped into his chair, resting his head on the table.

"You free after school?" 

"Taozi are you asking me out?"

"Erm-no?"

They lapse into an awkward silence, Yifan staring at Zitao and Zitao staring at the textbook.

"Yup I am free. Why?" 

"Come over to my dorm room tonight." 

"Wha-"

"Just come."

Yifan probably got the wrong message beacuse it was already 8, and all of Jong In's ing dance mates finished Kyungsoo's food. They were all in the living room, making themselves comfortable for the 8.15 football game.

Probably going to crash here tonight.

Zitao rolled his eyes at the thought. He hated it when people crash in their dorm, it meant lesser time for showering.

There was rapping on the foor and Zitao plodded to the door, it was probably one of Jong In's stupid dance mates again.

"Sorry full house, bye." 

"I thought you invited me over?"  Zitao almost explodes into a pile of rainbow and glitter.

.

.....

 

Yifan started joining them during lunch, although Chanyeol protested, wanting to leave most of the time. 

They learn that Yifan was actually a very caring and warming person. He looked cold and faced on the outside but he was actually just a derp who loves alpacas on the inside.

Zitao started liking him more(if that was even possible).

They talk(less awkwardly) and Yifan came over for Friday gatherings.

"I want to look at your room" Yifan mentioned half way through dinner, twirling Kyungsoo's kimchi spaghetti with his fork.

Zitao panicked. His room was filled with Yifan's pictures. Yifan would probably think he was a ing creeper.

"Erm how about next time?" Zitao gave an awkward laugh, picking on his kimchi.

Yifan still went to his room anyway when Zitao went to the washroom. Zitao was standing outside his room, panicking and jumping around like a ing joey.

"Huang, can you stop? you're making me nervous." Jong In got himself a mug of moutain dew.

"Woah. Nice umm collection." Yifan sat on Zitao's study table, staring at the walls.

Zitao squeezed his eyes shut, "iknowyoumustthinkiamaingstalkersosorryso-"

Warm big palms grabbed Zitao's face, soft lips pressed against his forehead.

Zitao's eyelids flew open, Yifan's shirt staring back at him.

What in the worl-

Yifan let his long arms drop back to his sides, a small smile tugging at his lips.

Did Yifan just kiss him? Did Wu Yifan just ing kiss him?

Zitao was staring blankly at the rug, 

"I love you." Yifan murmured, hot breath against Zitao's flushed cheeks.

"I-I-I love you too..."

......

 

"Can you stop being an emo ."

"Can you stop with your face?"

"What is it again Tao?" Baekhyun groaned, resting his head against Chanyeol's giant shoulders.

"He didn't buy me the new Gucci bag." Zitao huffed, folding his arms.

"It was ing expensive Taozi."

"Argh! Why did I even like you?!"

 

 

Thanks for reading this guys!