Query

Undeniable 2

Jonghyun doesn’t want to push Onew to listen to him. That’s why he doesn’t drag the leader to sit back to the couch. He wants Onew listening to him willingly. And when he feels the wrist in his hold being soften, not stiffen like a few seconds before, he smiles. He watches when Onew sitting back on the couch. He places himself taking a seat right beside the older. He grasps Onew’s arms and turns him to face him. He slides down his hands to wrap Onew’s in his. He takes a deep breath in and out it slowly.

“Hyung,” he starts. His heart pounds. “Please, listen to me till the end. After that, you can do whatever you want to. Just, listen to me first.” He stops, making sure that the older accepts his words.

“Do you know how much I miss you?

Do you know how much I miss the moment when we chat to each other via SNS?

Do you know how much I miss the moment when you welcome me warmly when I have problems and give me an advice?

Do you know how much I miss the moment when we send random picture to each other via SNS?

Do you know how much I miss you and really wanna talk and meet you when I came home?

Do you have any idea how hurt I am when you keep staying away from me?

Do you have any idea how hurt I am when it seems like you don’t wanna be a friend with me anymore?

Do you have any idea how hurt I am when you say you are tired and just wanna take a rest or sleep, don’t wanna talk to me, but then, you have a long conversation with the others?

Hyung…

It’s better if you just reject me than ignore me like this.

I try my best to behave as usual as I can. But, it’s hard when you keep the distance between us.

Could you just forget what have happened?

Could you just forget what I have said?

Could you just forget the fact that I have this feeling toward you?

Tell me…

Tell me, what do you want me to do to make you forgive me?

Tell me, what do you want me to do to make you forget what I said?

Tell me, what should I do, hyung?”

In his last word, Jonghyun can’t keep the eye contact between them. He bows his head. He can feel his eyes start watery. He doesn’t want the leader to see his tears. He tightens his grasp to the elder’s hands, staring at them with his moist eyes.

In the other hand, Onew is gazing blankly at his dongsaeng. He has forecasted that this will happen, sooner or later, that Jonghyun will confront him to clear the state between them. But, he doesn’t prepare himself to answer the younger. He doesn’t know what to say to the main vocalist.

The squeeze on his hands takes him back. He knows Jonghyun has reached his edge. He has been acquinted with Jonghyun who always has his words in any condition and situation, with Jonghyun who always has the answer for all of the question, with Jonghyun who always opens his mouth first than other members when it comes to speak, whit Jonghyun who never run out of ways to express his thought. But, he also familiars with Jonghyun who will hung his head low and avoid the eye contact when he doesn’t know what to do next, when he has nothing left to utter.

It makes Onew feels bad to his dongsaeng. He has made him bear with all of his acts. His feeling becomes worse when he feel liquid falling down on his wrapped hands. Jonghyun’s tear. He has made the younger cry. It hurts him. He is never able to see s crying, above all he is the cause.

“Jjong…” he calls out the man after him.

There is no reaction from Jonghyun. He keeps bowing his head, doesn’t dare to face the leader, not with tears filling his eyes.

Onew releases his hand from Jonghyun’s grasp, lifting it up to the younger face. He raises the younger’s head, trying to make the later looking at him.

Jonghyun barely avoids the touch. He leans on it, but keeps shunning the eye contact.

“Jjong…” Onew says softly. “Please, look at me, in my eyes,” caressing his thumb on Jonghyun’s cheek with his thumb.[]

***********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

The shortest chapter i've ever made till now >.<

Forgive me for the lack,

Forgive me for the grammatical error...

 

Thanks for all the subscribers and readers^^

Wishing it doesn't dissapoint you too much :)

 

As always, warmly welcome your comments, criticsm, suggestion, etc

Enjoy :*