[untitle]

Undeniable 2

Onew drops himself when he reached his room. His back against the door behind him. He presses his knees to his chest, burying his face in there. His heart beats faster than normal. He can’t believe himself to manipulate Minho and ask him lying to Jonghyun so the main singer will be back soon to the dorm.

 

“Minho-ah, you said you asked Jonghyunnie when will he come back last night?”Onew asked the younger.

“Yes, Hyung. But, that stupid Dino Hyung didn’t answer my question. He asked about you instead.” Minho pouted to his hyung.

Onew frowned hearing that information. “Me?”

“Yups… He asked what you did when you hung out with Joon hyung every day. Dunno what is in that Dino’s brain,”

Onew thought for a while. ‘Jonghyun wanna know about my activity when I went out with Joonie hyung?’ He smiled with that thought without knowing why. “Do you really want Jonghyunnie to be back soon, Minho-ah?”

“Yeah, Hyung. You, Taeminnie, and Kibum are rarely at dorm. I am lonely. That’s why I want Jonghyun hyung to come back soon, so I have someone accompany me.”

“Why don’t you call him now? Here, use my phone. Just don’t say that I am the one who initiate this.” He handed his phone to the younger.

Although he was confused with the older’s term, Minho took the phone and dialed Jonghyun’s number.

Onew bit his lips while listening to his dongsaengs conversation. His body was flooded with relief when he heard the main singer’s voice. He just realized that he missed that voice. When Jonghyun said that he’ll be back tonight to the dorm, Onew couldn’t do anything but breathed out.

 

Onew hears knocks from the door behind him. Standing up, he opens the door and faces Minho. “What?”

“Donghae Hyung just called me and asked me to go out.”

“Oh.. Okay. I will be the one in charge who stay at dorm today.”

As soon as Minho leaves the dorm, realization hits Onew. He’ll be alone when Jonghyun comes. There’ll be just both of them!! He gulps in that possibility.

*

“Joonie hyung, could you come to my dorm now?” Onew is calling Joon.

“Now? Hmmm… I am not sure I can be there for couple hours. I have schedule for my new drama at 9 P.M Jinki-ah.” the older replies.

“It’s okay, hyung. I just need someone to accompany me when he comes.”

“He?”

“Yes.. Jonghyunnie is going to be back to the dorm tonight. And my members are busy with their own business. You know my relationship with Jonghyunnie, hyung. I told you everything. I just don’t wanna be awkward when only we two together at dorm.” the younger reasons.

“I know. But, I can’t warrant that I’ll stay there till he reaches your dorm. Okay?”

 

Joon drinks his last beer before says, ”I need to go now, Jinks. Sorry, just if I don’t have any schedule, I will willingly stay here as long as you want.” He pats Onew’s top head before walks toward the door.

It is almost 9 P.M, but Jonghyun is still not back yet. Nervousness is covering Onew’s mind. He doesn’t know what to do later when the younger comes. He even doesn’t know why is so nervous now.

He lays on the couch, not bothering to tidy up the beer cans and food Joon brought for them.

*

Jonghyun opens his dorm door and is greeted by the silence in his dorm. “I am back, guys.” He shouts. “Minho-ah, your favorite hyung is here!” He moves on the way to the living room. When he reaches the living room, he sees some beer cans and snacks spreading out on the table. “Yaaahh.. how could you…” He stops his sentences when he notices someone laying on the sofa. His heart skips a bit when he eyeing his leader’s peacefulness face, sleeping.

He squats down right beside the sleeping man, scanning the face he misses badly. He beams at the figure in front of him. Unconsciously, he bends forward to his leader, kissing his forehead, and pressing his temple to the older’s. He smells Onew’s scent. He closes his eyes while the vanilla wiff filling his sense.

He stiffens when the male beneath him stirring. He takes himself away from the older, afraid if Onew notices what he did. But Onew doesn’t open his eyes, just shifting a bit from his recent position. Jonghyun exhales in relief. He stares at Onew for a while, just in case he’ll wake up. But, when he doesn’t move again, Jonghyun places his hand on his chubby cheeks carefully to not waking him up. He caresses that soft skin underneath his hand. “I miss you hyung. Miss you so much. You don’t have any idea how suffering I am while at home because I can’t see you, your smiles, your clumsiness, can’t hear your voice, your lame joke, your singing. How I endure to not calling or texting you since I know that’ll trouble you.” Jonghyun feels his vision blurry holding his tears. “But, now, I am here, in front of you. I can touch you, sensing your soft skin. I am blissful for its. Though I know, I won’t be able to do that right when you open your eyes, but, I am still happy I have this chance. Even in your sleeping, you still give me pleasure. You, really, are my angel, hyung. My lovely angel.”

Right after Jonghyun says his last words, Onew budges and opens his eyes slowly. Collecting his mind and sense, he feels something warm on his cheeks. He gazes to his side and spots his dongsaeng beside him. He widens his eyes. “Jjo.. Jonghyunnie,” he stutters.

“Hy.. Hyung. Sorry for waking you up. I.. I just..” Jonghyun pulls his hand away from the leader’s cheek and tries to find a reason.

Onew blinks several times when he realizes that the warmness he felt before on his cheek was from the younger’s hand.

He clears his throat. “I will continue sleeping at my room. Just take a rest. You must be tired after your trip from your home.” Onew mumbles without looking at the male in front of him. He swings off his legs from the couch and ready to walk to his room when he feels a grip on his wrist.

“Can we talk?” He hears Jonghyun’s voice. He faces the younger right in his eyes for the first time. He can see the desperation and fear there. He bites his inner lips watching the view in front of his eyes. “Please,” Jonghyun’s eyes plead.[]

**************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

1st, let me congratulate my special someone, someone that really important in my life, "Happy anniversary, my love ^^"

2nd, Here is the update. So sorry if it is not like what you like, readers-nim.

3rd, Thanks for the subscribers for this story. Really thank you :*

4th, As always, i warmly welcome your comments, criticism, and all that can help me to be a better writer :)

5th, i'll update soon. I am on my way writing the next chapter ^^

Love you all <3