Denial

Undeniable 2

“Taeminnie, can you wake up Jonghyun hyung?” asks Onew.

“Why don’t you do that by yourself, hyung?” Taemin murmurs but drags his steps toward his room with his hyung.

Key who sits right in front of Onew, squints his eyes. “Hyung,” he calls his hyung. “What’s your problem with that Dino hyung?”

“Nothing. We’re fine. Why do you think like that?” the leader questions back.

“You keep avoiding him for these two weeks. I know it, hyung. I’m not blind to unrealized it. It’s so obvious.” Key widens his eyes in each sentence he says.

Actually, what Key says is the truth. Onew keeps evading Jonghyun for these two consecutive weeks, since Jonghyun confessed his feeling to him on their way home. Onew doesn’t know what he should do to his dongsaeng who has feeling to him. He even hasn’t answered that confession yet. Onew didn’t say anything on the rest of the way back home that day.

“It’s just your imagination, Bummie. We’re okay,” Onew reassures. A simple smile is plastered on his face.

“Hyung, where are you going?” Taemin’s voice is heard before he appears in the dining room.

“I’m not hungry. Just enjoy your breakfast,” the members hear Jonghyun’s voice toward bathroom.

“What’s wrong with Jonghyun hyung? He said he was hungry when I woke him up, but now he said he wasn’t,” Taemin pouts.

“Let’s eat, Taeminnie. Don’t bother your Dumbhyun. He will eat when he wants,” Key speaks, grabs the maknae’s hand to drag him to sit beside him. “Maybe, when someone has finished his breakfast, Jonghyun hyung will take his meal.” Key adds whilst glancing obviously to the leader.

*

“Hyung, here is your toast. You haven’t had your dinner. You didn’t have lunch too today,” Onew spots two slice of breads in front of his eyes. He lifts his head up to see the one who offers them. Jonghyun.

“Err… Thank you. But, you can have them for yourself. I’m not…”

“No, hyung.” Jonghyun cuts Onew’s rejection. “You need to eat. Minho said you didn’t eat much this morning. And you didn’t consume your lunch and dinner too. How could I have it for myself, huh?” Jonghyun reaches Onew’s hand and hands over the breads. Jonghyun smiles when the older stares at him.

Jonghyun tries his best to behave like usual, like there’s nothing wrong between him and his hyung, like that confession never happened. He knows his hyung keeps away from him. He can’t blame Onew for his action. He must shock with that sudden confession, doesn’t know what to do. Jonghyun doesn’t want to add his hyung’s burden with creating awkward atmosphere between them. So, he keeps talking to the leader, approaches him like usual, though it hurts when he realizes that the older responds him only as much as required.

*

To : Angelic Leader

From : Jonghyunnie

‘Hyung, I’m back home today. I’ll be back to the dorm the day after tomorrow. Is it okay? Or, do you have something to do that requiring my presence?’

 

Jonghyun sends a message to Onew. Quietly, he anticipates the leader will reply as long as possible, not as long as it’s needed. Ten minutes later, his phone buzzes. Quickly, he fetches his phone. His heart beats faster, curious with the leader’s answer.

 

To : Jonghyunnie

From : Angelic Leader

It’s okay.

 

Jonghyun’s eyes widen reading that reply. He finds a little disappointment in his heart. He takes a deep breath and takes it out. He blinks his eyes several times, trying to clear his heart and mind.

                                                                                                                  

To : Angelic Leader

From : Jonghyunnie

Where are you now? Have you lunched?

 

He doesn’t give up.

 

To : Jonghyunnie

From : Angelic Leader

Dorm. Already.

 

To : Angelic Leader

From : Jonghyunnie

It’s good that you have lunched. Don’t forget to take a rest hyung. Don’t work too hard, don’t force your body too much. You just healed from your neck injury. :)J

 

To : Jonghyunnie

From : Angelic Leader

Yups.. (:

 

Jonghyun exhales. He drives his car toward his home with bitter smile on his face. He wishes he will be better when he is at home, even if he knows that his heart is in the dorm.

*

Onew sits on his bed, resting his chin on his knees, his arms press his knees to his chest. He glances at his phone next to him which is displaying his chats with Jonghyun. He feels wicked to his dongsaeng. He realizes he avoids the younger without giving any reasons. Although the vocalist behaves like nothing happened, but the fact that Onew knows the feeling he has to him, making it’s hard for the leader to act casually. Though deep in his heart he wants to treat Jonghyun as usual, he finds he does the opposite every time they interact. He is afraid if he treats the younger like usual, as sweet as every day, the younger will think he has the same feeling or it will grow Jonghyun’s feeling deeper and deeper.

Two weeks minimizing contacts with Jonghyun makes Onew misses him so much. Along this year they have so many moments that have made SHINee World and Jongyu Shipper happy. But, lately, that moments disappear little by little as Onew keeps away from him. Before that what he calls Confession Day, every time he checked his twitter after their performances, he would find so many pictures of him and Jonghyun together that fans call as Jongyu Moment. But, these days, he finds so many –what fans call as- Jongkey moment pictures. Without his realization, he feels hurt in his heart.

‘What is it? What feeling is this?’ he asked to himself one day when he found no pictures with #Jongyu or #JongyuMoment tagging along after their performance.

“I am sorry, Jonghyunnie. I hurt you. I will make it up for you, one day, when I’m ready, when I know what I should do, and when I know what answer I should give you.” Onew mumbles while staring at a photo on the table beside his bed, his photo with all members, a photo which is he and Jonghyun looking intently to each other.[]

 

**********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Happy New Year, Guuuuuuyyyyyssss ;D

Welcome 2014 \^^/

 

Btw, here is the sequel of Undeniable *someone, please teach me how to link the link of Undeniable so that the reader just need to click on it and read that story if they want. I'm just newbie and too dumb to know that by myself :(.. forgive me for my lack

I dont make it as oneshot

I'm trying to make my first sequel-story xD

Kekekeeeee

 

So, what's your opinion?

Please, let me know your thought by your comment, criticism, or anything.

I will love it sooooo much to know your thought :)