Question

Undeniable 2

To: Dino Hyung

From: Charismatic Minho ^^

Where are you, Hyung? It has been four days you went home and you haven’t been back to the dorm yet. Just come back today, Hyung. I am freaking lonely at dorm ):

 

Jonghyun rereads the message he just got from Minho. Questioned look obviously is plastered on his face. “Lonely? Doesn’t he have three people around him at the dorm?” He asks himself while typing his reply to the younger.

To: Charismatic Minho ^^

From: Dino Hyung

Yahh.. Just say you miss me so bad and wish me to come back soon, you froggy prince! ;)

You have three people around you at dorm, how could you say you’re lonely. LIAR!!! :p

We don’t have any schedule, so just let me spend my time at home. I miss my noona. I’ll back if I want to.

Just be a little bit patient waiting for your most lovely, Hyung ^.~

 

To: Dino Hyung

From: Charismatic Minho ^^

What the hell are you saying and thinking, Hyung. I know not seeing my handsome face for couple days driving you insane like you are now Xd

What are three people? Kibum is busy with his musical. Taeminnie, like you, has been at his home since two days ago. While Jinki hyung is rarely at dorm. He goes out with Joon hyung almost everyday and returns late at night. So, in other words, I am LONELY here EVERYDAY.

Just be back soon, Hyung. Your noona is tiresome with your appearance at home. Kekekekeee

 

Jonghyun widens his eyes scanning his mobile screen. “Jinki hyung goes out with Joon hyung and returns home late at night?” He inquires himself. Seconds later, he finds himself is uncomfortable with his imagination of his beloved hyung hang out with Joon hyung EVERYDAY and comes back late-night. He sighs.

To: Charismatic Minho ^^

From: Dino Hyung

What does Jinki hyung do everytime he goes out with Joon hyung?

 

To: Dino Hyung

From: Charismatic Minho ^^

I know you’re really insane now. I ask you to come back to the dorm and you ask about what Jinki hyung does everytime he spends his time with Joon hyung as YOUR RESPOND. How could I know that damn things, you Puppy Dino?? Do you think I am Sherlock Homes, huh?

Just be back and you can ask Jinki hyung directly.

 

Jonghyun throws his phone to the corner of his bed after read Minho’s reply. The anger and pain occupies his mind and heart thinking about the leader’s activity during his absence at the dorm. “Do you have a great time without me, hyung? It seems like you enjoy your single times with Joon hyung, your favorite hyung.” Jonghyun curls on his bed, laying on side. His knees bend pressing his chest. “Yeah.. Joon hyung is always be your favorite. You said that on our SHINee One Fine Day.” He exhales. “Do you ever think about me these lately days when I am not at the dorm? Maybe no. You have your favorite hyung with you, no hope that you’ll remember me like I do. Maybe it’s good for both of us if I don’t come back to the dorm. I won’t need to face your avoidance. And, you will have happy time with Joon hyung and without me, not bothering how to ignore me.” The singer feels his cheeks wet with his tears. “But, how could I do that? How could I distance myself from you when not a single time I pass without thinking about you? Four days at home, my real home, but I feel like I am not at my home cause of suffering. I suffer not seeing your mega watt smile, your crescent eyes, not hearing your angelic voice. I am sick not being around you, Jinki hyung. I miss you, I do miss you. It’s hurt to think that you even don’t worry about my nonattendance.”

*

The next day, Jonghyun is writing a random lyric when his phone ringing. His eyes broaden when he sees the caller’s name on his phone’s screen. Angelic Leader.

“Hy.. Hyung,” his voice shudders.

“Hmmm…” answers the other.

“Wha.. What is it? Why do you call me? Are you okay?” Jonghyun tries to compose his mind, mollifying himself.

“What is with that shuddered voice?”

Jonghyun gulps hearing that voice. “Choi Minho?” his voice goes higher. “It is not Jinki hyung. What are you doing with hyung’s phone? Where is he?? You, Jerk.. How dare you call me using hyung’s phone! You…”

“Huwaaa.. what’s with that? Your intonation just now is different with the one you used when you thought I was Jinki hyung.” Minho cuts Jonghyun sentences.

“Wh.. what? What are you talking? Just answer my questions. What are you doing with hyung’s phone? Where is he?”

Jonghyun can hear the younger sighs before answer. “I wanna call you to ask you come back to the dorm soon, but my phone runs out of battery. So, I borrow Jinki hyung’s. He is sleeping since he came home at early morning today.”

“WHAT??” Jonghyun’s tone raises. “He came home at early morning? Is he okay? Did he go out with Joon hyung again?...”

“YAAAA… You don’t answer my question about when will you come back, but you keep asking me about Jinki hyung! Just be back here and you’ll be able to see him with your own eyes if your worry him that much.” Minho scolds. “Come on, hyung. Tell me that you’ll be back here today, or at least, tomorrow morning. Okay?”

Jonghyun takes a deep breath. “Just take care of your leader till I reach the dorm tonight!” With that, he ends the call.

 

“Now, I don’t doubt your acting skill, Minho-ah. You are not only talented actor, but also a good liar.” Minho pouts hearing that compliment.

“Just keep your promise to accompany me to the gym three times this week or I will tell that Dino hyung about this, hyung.” He replies while handing the phone to the owner. “Why don’t you call and ask Jonghyun hyung by yourself, hyung? Why did you ask me to do that?”

Jinki smiles and walk toward his room, leaving the rapper with his questions.[]

*************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Finallyyyyyy... i update something for this story.

 

I am sorry, so sorry that i just update it now. I have hard time with my college's duty and writer block!! Please, forgive me! *begging, bowing apologetically*

 

I know, this chapter is not like what i plan and i want. But, still, i wanna update something for this story as it has been more a month since the last time i updated.

I promise, i will make better story for the next chapter ^^V

 

And, as always, let me know your respond of this poor chapter of mine. Warmly welcome your comment, thought, criticism, and ets :)

 

Once more, thanks for all comments, subscribers, and all for the 1st chapter. It means so much for me <3. Love you all ^^